Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,713 members, 7,813,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Ed Woodward RESIGNS From His Role As Manchester United Executive Vice-chairman I - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ed Woodward RESIGNS From His Role As Manchester United Executive Vice-chairman I (259 Views)

Kevin De Bruyne Has Been Demoted From His Role As Man City's Vice Captain / Man United Fans Attack Ed Woodward's House With Flares (Video) / EPL: Ed Woodward Reveals Why Man United Sacked Mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ed Woodward RESIGNS From His Role As Manchester United Executive Vice-chairman I by ovasports: 9:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ed Woodward RESIGNS from his role as Manchester United executive vice-chairman in wake of huge backlash to European Super League as Big Six scramble to pull out of breakaway league

Manchester United chief Ed Woodward has become the first victim of the collapsed European Super League after he dramatically left his job on Tuesday night.

Woodward was a key figure in the fiercely controversial plans for the new breakaway league, with his links to US investment bank JP Morgan helping to secure the £4.3billion in financing.

But after Manchester City and Chelsea’s shock decision to pull out of the ESL, the plans began to crumble and Woodward swiftly left the role he has held for eight years.

United talisman Bruno Fernandes was the first player representing a Super League club to speak out against the plot on Monday, saying 'dreams can't be bought' on.......More

Re: Ed Woodward RESIGNS From His Role As Manchester United Executive Vice-chairman I by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 20, 2021
I love the developed countries, they'd resign when what they believe is not supported.

(1) (Reply)

A.C Milan 4 - Barcelona 0 (1994 Champions League Final) / Chelsea. Match Update / Today's Booking Code...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.