Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder (47693 Views)

Derek Chauvin Sentenced To 22.5 Years For Murder Of George Floyd / George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) / Roger Stone Found Guilty On All Charges In Wikileaks Hacking Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
oshozondii:
#BREAKING Chauvin handcuffed, taken into custody after guilty verdicts
https://twitter.com/AFP/status/1384615989220761601?s=19

Derek Chauvin will be sentenced in eight weeks. His bond is revoked and he is placed into custody immediately.

Wow!!! George Floyd is the man of this century!
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Obrigardo: 10:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ovie56:
Whatever concern Jan 6th event with Jury tampering and giving defense a basis for appeals?
are you that dumb?

Maybe answering it might reveal why i asked. Look at your dirty mouth

4 Likes

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
lessonotes:
Hmmm...it was expected. Upon all the distraction of Derek Chauvin's lawyer to dissuade from the obvious; this law profession na something else; I just dey look dey lawyer as he dey vibrate; he knows Chauvin is guilty

Did you witness the proceedings?
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by shogsman(m): 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
This witch is next

3 Likes

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Elfaris(m): 10:27pm On Apr 20, 2021
If this was Nigeria, a section of the country would start shouting about how their son is being persecuted bla bla bla..

3 Likes

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Samyyornw5050: 10:28pm On Apr 20, 2021
Na their wahala

We de free Bokoharam and Bandits here

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Lubumbashi: 10:28pm On Apr 20, 2021
They had to convict him to save their city from being burned to the ground.
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Julius302: 10:28pm On Apr 20, 2021
If is Nigeria police they will just sack him
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by babzo(m): 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
IpobAntidote:
Good.

Finally, they are letting these cops know that you can't just kill with impunity and expect to just walk away like a rock star.
The only reason this guy is going to prison is because the whole thing was caught on camera and very repulsive. Many more have gotten away with killing and nothing has happened. It's a good start.

We humans sha.

That's why it's called evidence. Police are EXPECTED to be law enforcers worldwide; not law breakers. So we NORMALLY believe their word against that of an accused.
UNLESS there is evidence to the contrary.
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Ovie56(m): 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
Obrigardo:

Maybe answering it might reveal why i asked. Look at your dirty mouth

Dumbino, you have no coherent thought, hence, an irrelevant question that you asked. Find someone else to bother with your stupidity .
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by tnerro1(m): 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
When I heard that stupid woman calling for violence if he is not found guilty, I was stunned. Threatening juries is enough for a mistrial of the case and it will start afresh with new juries which will take some time. The defense will polish that tape and play it at the appeal court. Stupid bitch maxsine Walters........spits

2 Likes

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Advancedman(m): 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
Khd95:
What's his purnishment or sentence

He deserved to be choked to death too

Correct judgement

1 Like

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Sterope(f): 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
Who owns this mad man?

Ovie56:
Was he really guilty of all charges or the jury did all they can to stop a riot?

Now there will be appeal based in Jury tampering

Mad Maxine Waters was seen calling for riot if there wasn't a guilty verdict even stupiid Biden couldn't keep his mouth shut till a verdict was reached
Jury tampering is a basis for appeals to start with.

Stupid people everywhere, they couldn't keep their damned mouth shut .

3 Likes

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by int0x80(m): 10:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
lessonotes:
Hmmm...it was expected. Upon all the distraction of Derek Chauvin's lawyer to dissuade from the obvious; this law profession na something else; I just dey look dey lawyer as he dey vibrate; he knows Chauvin is guilty
I pitied that guy, it must have been very hard for him to defend the indefensible. Justice well served!
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by starlite101(f): 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2021
Obrigardo:

But trump did not incite the riot on Jan. 6th?

Exactly!! Yet, trump and his white supremacist gop cronies deny that.

2 Likes

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Ovie56(m): 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2021
Sterope:
Who owns this mad man?

Even your grandad couldn't answer that question, no one knows who is truly your dad's father.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Fragility6: 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2021
lessonotes:
Law and banking system na legalised criminal enterprise.U know say ur client kill person but u choose to destroy whatever emotion u get to defend am.
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by seyz91(m): 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
i dey tell you

this judiciary procedure na scam to me

person kill another person which is very obvious to the blind its a blatant murder dem still take like 7momths for the prosecution and cases

nonsense law
Risingblue008:
They should have crucified him since the day he committed the offense (murder)
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
Shedding tears of happiness. What a beautiful day.
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2021
lessonotes:

I give it to the lawyer, he really tried.
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by fergie001: 10:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
NwaNimo1:

Thank you for removing that OJ Simpson's gif......
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by BSdetector: 10:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ovie56:
Was he really guilty of all charges or the jury did all they can to stop a riot?

Now there will be appeal based in Jury tampering

Mad Maxine Waters was seen calling for riot if there wasn't a guilty verdict even stupiid Biden couldn't keep his mouth shut till a verdict was reached
Jury tampering is a basis for appeals to start with.

Stupid people everywhere, they couldn't keep their damned mouth shut .

You're actually a ret@ded nigg.....

2 Likes

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by fergie001: 10:43pm On Apr 20, 2021
seyz91:
i dey tell you

this judiciary procedure na scam to me

person kill another person which is very obvious to the blind its a blatant murder dem still take like 7momths for the prosecution and cases

nonsense law
It is a criminal case. They are the most difficult cases to deal with, no matter how obvious they may seem.
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:43pm On Apr 20, 2021
How many years d give am
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Obrigardo: 10:44pm On Apr 20, 2021
starlite101:

Exactly!! Yet, trump and his white supremacist gop cronies deny that.

You can smell the hypocrisy of those who are blaming Maxine for speaking her mind, though i don't believe she meant violence but a discourse. trump's incitement of the riot was clear.

3 Likes

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by fergie001: 10:44pm On Apr 20, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
How many years d give am
...will be read out in like 2 months time.
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Gerald1050(m): 10:44pm On Apr 20, 2021
How una take de make ftc abeg
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by NwaNimo1(m): 10:45pm On Apr 20, 2021
fergie001:

Thank you for removing that OJ Simpson's gif......

Was meant to be ironic?
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by fergie001: 10:46pm On Apr 20, 2021
NwaNimo1:

Was meant to be ironic?
Anytime I hear that name...my memories dash down to the wife's mutilated body.
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Ovie56(m): 10:47pm On Apr 20, 2021
BSdetector:

You're actually a ret@ded nigg.....
You don't have to tell me your fathers opinion of your mental state, i'm not interested. You don't need to bring your life's problems to a public forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by MT: 10:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
Jerryherd:
Unintentional murder and manslaughter

White racist just want to slap his wrist lightly.. he might not get up to 10 years in prison

The maximum for all the sentences is 75 years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) / Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas / Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.