Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,851 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor (48346 Views)

How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor / The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested / Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor by Basher8583: 11:18am On Apr 22, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Even bisexual, e no be..The guy is a sex starved straight paedophilic bastard

Dem write 15yrs for the girl face.
If I show you some hustling girls and tell you there ages you will never believe they are minors. Some of them look like mother of two.

Some girls will lie about their age. And you only get to know the truth when gbege start
Re: My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor by PissfulProtester: 11:53am On Apr 22, 2021
Basher8583:

Dem write 15yrs for the girl face.
If I show you some hustling girls and tell you there ages you will never believe they are minors. Some of them look like mother of two.

Some girls will lie about their age. And you only get to know the truth when gbege start
That one no be my business. the thing wey vex me be say the guy dey call himself gay even though him know every corner wey Toto get. He is a bastard

Re: My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor by criuze(m): 1:14pm On Apr 22, 2021
All gays are impotent
Re: My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor by doggedfighter(f): 1:47pm On Apr 22, 2021
tollyboy5:

He's a pervert , but 13years old babe of this time ehn! Dey do things!

Hw is you.
I'm fine, dearie grin. How are you doing out there?
Re: My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor by Fantazy(m): 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2021
He is gay right, that means the 15 yrs old pregnant minor is male.
That's incredibly incredible!
Re: My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor by Richthekid: 5:22pm On Apr 22, 2021
Fake gay
Re: My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor by Bartoglat: 5:55pm On Apr 22, 2021
Dreadlock69:
Recently i met this guy who is a gay at my cousin's place , though he moves with my cousin sister .I confirmed from my cousin isn't he the same guy we heard tales about when we were in school which was true ,he was also shock that his sister moves with him also.
He is useful and skillful he plaits hair and also a makeup artist he got connection with lot's of girls though.

Wó I no get time for story wetin I know say him give 15 years old belle and him dey station since yesterday Dem talk say make we bring 100k come with an elderly person

And we be like say him go sleep there for 1 week
Infact me and my friend won follow the police talk say make dem flog am so the spirit of gay go live am
People like this don’t deserve to be in the society, please where did this happen, the Gay guy needs therapy will like to take this up. Thanks
Re: My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor by NotGej: 10:14pm On Apr 22, 2021
Frontail:
Settle out of court

Yes. Unless the girls family will have a baby daddy that is a convict. Think about it.
Re: My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor by NotGej: 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2021
BareFacedLies:

I hope you know we're not in the United States, this is Nigeria!

I know. I want to let you know that everyday, human rights watch etc patrol all police stations to ensure that all cases are referred to court preventing unnecessary detention in the police cell.
Re: My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor by tollyboy5(m): 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
doggedfighter:

I'm fine, dearie grin. How are you doing out there?
Cool jare , I just came back to Lagos recently. how hustle cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor by doggedfighter(f): 11:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
tollyboy5:

Cool jare , I just came back to Lagos recently. how hustle cheesy

I'm on the hustle, sweet. grin

I heard Lagos is where the money is.

I'm coming to join you since you are back to Lagos. grin

1 Like

Re: My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor by tollyboy5(m): 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2021
doggedfighter:

I'm on the hustle, sweet. grin

I heard Lagos is where the money is.

I'm coming to join you since you are back to Lagos. grin

Lolz No wahala grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Peter Udo & Philemon Oboh Kidnapped In Edo (Photos) / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ijora Badia, Lagos: 3 Killed, Customs Officer Injured / Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.