Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,365 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

All 6 English Football Clubs Have Left The European Super League (Pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / All 6 English Football Clubs Have Left The European Super League (Pix) (11777 Views)

Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims / Osita Iheme: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Series For Aki / Nigerian Celebrities And Their Football Clubs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: All 6 English Football Clubs Have Left The European Super League (Pix) by Totilopussylick(m): 10:38am On Apr 21, 2021
So it so easy to leave, why them come the do strong head.
Re: All 6 English Football Clubs Have Left The European Super League (Pix) by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 21, 2021
Lordave:
Respect to Bayern Munich and PSG

Bayern are controlled by their fans...the fans own 51% of the club...so if they had tried to join, the fans would have promptly reminded them who really calls the shots.
Re: All 6 English Football Clubs Have Left The European Super League (Pix) by senteugene: 10:39am On Apr 21, 2021
Make only Madrid dey play am
Re: All 6 English Football Clubs Have Left The European Super League (Pix) by crazygod(m): 10:40am On Apr 21, 2021
What about the contract they signed? Any Sports Lawyer here to explain a way out?
Re: All 6 English Football Clubs Have Left The European Super League (Pix) by CheedyJ(m): 10:40am On Apr 21, 2021
All of them are Judas.. tuale for d Italian & Spanish teams jor...
Re: All 6 English Football Clubs Have Left The European Super League (Pix) by Juoflife1(f): 10:40am On Apr 21, 2021
The league was originally formed out of greed.
Re: All 6 English Football Clubs Have Left The European Super League (Pix) by sylve11: 10:40am On Apr 21, 2021
I can assure you that UEFA must have reached an agreement with these teams. Na help the teams want, nothing else. cool

1 Like

Re: All 6 English Football Clubs Have Left The European Super League (Pix) by Frales6(f): 10:42am On Apr 21, 2021
na so I dey see am ooo
Re: All 6 English Football Clubs Have Left The European Super League (Pix) by crazygod(m): 10:43am On Apr 21, 2021
crossfm:
The fear of fans is the beginning of wisdom in football.

The second fear is sanction's from the verious football bodies.

Chaiii,and Asernal was thinking they will play European football just like that grin grin
Actually it was the fans that prompted them to drop out an not any sanction from any hey football bodies.
Re: All 6 English Football Clubs Have Left The European Super League (Pix) by Adetayo1978(m): 10:45am On Apr 21, 2021
Well, that's a positive development. But, it would have been very interesting to watch those top clubs play against one another and fight for a trophy.
Re: All 6 English Football Clubs Have Left The European Super League (Pix) by BlueDragonttess(m): 10:45am On Apr 21, 2021
EPL teams no too get mind

I have an Ebook on the practical guideline to organic poultry production.

At affordable price
Call 08081688323

Whatsapp *08138712847
Re: All 6 English Football Clubs Have Left The European Super League (Pix) by ogbonnachrys: 10:46am On Apr 21, 2021
Mourinho should be recalled and apologised to ASAP
Re: All 6 English Football Clubs Have Left The European Super League (Pix) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:47am On Apr 21, 2021
JuanJO:
Country were everything works. Imagine ordinary Pantami refusing to resign or to stepdown.

What the yuck

"Everything works" indeed yet they recieve stolen funds with open hands. Mtchew. The kind of rubbish going on Northern Ireland alone is enough to place UK on travel advisory.
Re: All 6 English Football Clubs Have Left The European Super League (Pix) by Eastcoastboy(m): 10:47am On Apr 21, 2021
WriterNig:
Fabrizio Romano

Manchester United

Arsenal

Manchester City

Liverpool

Tottenham Hotspur

BBC News

What lobbying can do. I knew def this would happen. An upgrade in the offer has occurred.
Re: All 6 English Football Clubs Have Left The European Super League (Pix) by ITMegaBundle76: 10:47am On Apr 21, 2021
lol
Re: All 6 English Football Clubs Have Left The European Super League (Pix) by crossfm: 10:47am On Apr 21, 2021
crazygod:

Actually it was the fans that prompted them to drop out an not any sanction from any hey football bodies.

You can see I stated that fact clearly.
Re: All 6 English Football Clubs Have Left The European Super League (Pix) by ITMegaBundle76: 10:47am On Apr 21, 2021
The fans have teh power
Re: All 6 English Football Clubs Have Left The European Super League (Pix) by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 21, 2021
livinbygrace:
.Abeg what business or investment can some do in nigeria with at least 2m and make a good profits daily?
none....
If you can, pay someone to teach you a skill (cctv/solar installation) then start biz in that field.

1 Like

Re: All 6 English Football Clubs Have Left The European Super League (Pix) by Adetayo1978(m): 10:48am On Apr 21, 2021
Juoflife1:
The league was originally formed out of greed.
Oh! I didn't think so but I think it's a form of exploitation and bullying against the small teams in Europe.
Re: All 6 English Football Clubs Have Left The European Super League (Pix) by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 21, 2021
This is the end... Without England's Big Six, There's No Super League...Spain,Italy,Germany plux Paris are all Trash you know!!
Re: All 6 English Football Clubs Have Left The European Super League (Pix) by Bimpe29: 10:50am On Apr 21, 2021
Good development in England.

European Super League has died on arrival.
Re: All 6 English Football Clubs Have Left The European Super League (Pix) by PAWG(m): 11:06am On Apr 21, 2021
Fear of the unknown, what happened to taking risks to force the desired change?
Re: All 6 English Football Clubs Have Left The European Super League (Pix) by udemzyudex(m): 11:08am On Apr 21, 2021
That's after receiving 7b from FIFA
Re: All 6 English Football Clubs Have Left The European Super League (Pix) by udemzyudex(m): 11:08am On Apr 21, 2021
ITMegaBundle76:
The fans have teh power

Which fans?
Re: All 6 English Football Clubs Have Left The European Super League (Pix) by NikAustine: 11:08am On Apr 21, 2021
livinbygrace:
.Abeg what business or investment can some do in nigeria with at least 2m and make a good profits daily?
You can buy Kekes about 3..Keke in Abuja earn alot.
on a good day they can make about 10-15k daily.
on a bad day..maybe 4-6k..

imagine you make 4k daily from each Keke( depends on agreement).
4×3kekes =12k..
12×6days( Sunday excluded)
=72k.
72k× 4 weeks..
=288k per month...more than some people salary..( you can save and buy more kekes for transportation thereby expanding).

Note: it is not every part of Abuja Keke business is feasible..

Secondly: you can purchase bikes maybe about 6...
each bike earns as low as 2k daily and as high as 6k daily..
with good negotiations/agreements.
yOu can be earning 2k daily for each bike and imagine having about 6 bikes running around.
that's
2k ×6bikes
=12k
12×6 days
=72
72× 4 weeks
= 288k per month..

Note: This is if you can see trustworthy drivers or riders for the bikes and Kekes..
Well I might have made a mistake in my calculations...but at least that how much I know they earn.
Re: All 6 English Football Clubs Have Left The European Super League (Pix) by EbukaHades10(m): 11:09am On Apr 21, 2021
Frigidifrogodoo:
I predicted this
"Prophet"
Go and sit down

Re: All 6 English Football Clubs Have Left The European Super League (Pix) by Bmaster(m): 11:09am On Apr 21, 2021
livinbygrace:
POS business but you must be in a crowded place
Re: All 6 English Football Clubs Have Left The European Super League (Pix) by timsucess(m): 11:11am On Apr 21, 2021
livinbygrace:
Poultry farming
Re: All 6 English Football Clubs Have Left The European Super League (Pix) by Psoul(m): 11:26am On Apr 21, 2021
livinbygrace:

Beer Palour
Make sure u employ beautiful and sexy girls.
Have VIP lounge where girls are allowed to smooch male customers
Light up the lounge wt deep blue and red lights.
Re: All 6 English Football Clubs Have Left The European Super League (Pix) by elijahkayode(m): 11:31am On Apr 21, 2021
spy24:
This idea is just dead not buried

To completely bury the idea, i guess that greedy Ed Woodward must be ban from fooball activities forever
that man has no knowledge of footballl just after more money
Re: All 6 English Football Clubs Have Left The European Super League (Pix) by Mynd44: 11:32am On Apr 21, 2021

(1) (2)

South African Lady Goes Completely Unclad To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) / Nengi Caught In The Toilet Grinding Kiddwaya (video) / People Are Funny By Asking For A Comedian Can Be President In Nigeria - Alibaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.