Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Prof Kola Oloke: Shun Consumption Of Animal Skin To Stave Off Cancer - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Prof Kola Oloke: Shun Consumption Of Animal Skin To Stave Off Cancer (23882 Views)

I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin / Avocados Help Ward Off: Cancer, Arthritis, Osteoporosis And Others. / 18 Health Benefits Of Wonderful Kola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof Kola Oloke: Shun Consumption Of Animal Skin To Stave Off Cancer by Michelle55: 10:56am On Apr 21, 2021
The cheapest meat in the market is no longer favorable and good for our health.. Ngwanu the world is about to end niyen na

What do we now eat edakun? cry

2 Likes

Re: Prof Kola Oloke: Shun Consumption Of Animal Skin To Stave Off Cancer by Ikwerelastborn: 10:56am On Apr 21, 2021
Offpoint1:
If my great, great, great granddad didn't die of cancer because ponmo, then I sincerely from the bottom of my heart ignore this quack doctor.

It's better the world ends than I should stop eating ponmo, Any President that will ever try to ban ponmo should get ready for WWWIII
He's not even a doctor, a bloody microbiologist

1 Like

Re: Prof Kola Oloke: Shun Consumption Of Animal Skin To Stave Off Cancer by Osoboshi: 11:01am On Apr 21, 2021
what does a microbiologist not even atleast a !medical personnel know about cancer.
the right person to talk about is a certified oncologist,everybody na doctor for naija sha waking up and spewing trash
Re: Prof Kola Oloke: Shun Consumption Of Animal Skin To Stave Off Cancer by Drdreluv: 11:01am On Apr 21, 2021
Come to think of it....the chemical use in preserving the pomo uko

1 Like

Re: Prof Kola Oloke: Shun Consumption Of Animal Skin To Stave Off Cancer by sojfarm: 11:01am On Apr 21, 2021
and that is what yeyeti allah are killing innocent on.....

another bad market for the north
Re: Prof Kola Oloke: Shun Consumption Of Animal Skin To Stave Off Cancer by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 21, 2021
References1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/shun-consumption-of-animal-skin-to-stave-off-cancer-don-advises/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
una dey hear'am now! Run from kpomo, red meat ( fulani cow included), animal protein like the acidic poultry fowls that is laying acidic eggs anyhow anyhow by feeding them with acidic oyibo chemicals. Back to okuko igbo!
Re: Prof Kola Oloke: Shun Consumption Of Animal Skin To Stave Off Cancer by Oizee(f): 11:05am On Apr 21, 2021
leave mata jor, na grace dey follow us for naija.... for now anything I see I chop....

2 Likes

Re: Prof Kola Oloke: Shun Consumption Of Animal Skin To Stave Off Cancer by JONSYN7154: 11:09am On Apr 21, 2021
Yoruba people that like kpomo like die, How many Yoruba people have died of cancer?

NONSENSE!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof Kola Oloke: Shun Consumption Of Animal Skin To Stave Off Cancer by Omoslim26: 11:10am On Apr 21, 2021
Tori for the gods. Something that people have been eating since time Immemorial.

Oga prof abegi talk another one. Abi you never hear say normal normal pkomo sweet e sweet e sweet e no bitter.
Re: Prof Kola Oloke: Shun Consumption Of Animal Skin To Stave Off Cancer by manikspears: 11:15am On Apr 21, 2021
Sawyer milk? From the same sawyer beans they said we should avoid. Okay o.
Re: Prof Kola Oloke: Shun Consumption Of Animal Skin To Stave Off Cancer by Flier: 11:27am On Apr 21, 2021
Foolish Don! Red meat isn’t good but not causing cancer
Re: Prof Kola Oloke: Shun Consumption Of Animal Skin To Stave Off Cancer by Bluffly: 11:29am On Apr 21, 2021
mansakhalifa:
Unless you are mentally slow, I see no reason why any sane human should find himself eating "leather". Hell, how do people even go about chewing on that thing? It's hard on the teeth.

Leave all the leather to the fashion industry. They are gonna need them. Or better still throw them away.

On that aspect, I agree with the errr... 'prof'.

The leather is a result of a process. Was it a leather on the animal? Every food needs to be properly prepared and chewed. If you've been eating hard ponmo then you are the one buying not well prepared ponmo.
All foods can cause damage to the body when eating wrongly as regards the degree of consumption or way of preparation.
Ponmo has its benefits.
When you over fry fish, you would have removed all its benefits and left with high calorie and bad saturated fats, so is boild fresh fish bad?

1 Like

Re: Prof Kola Oloke: Shun Consumption Of Animal Skin To Stave Off Cancer by NewDelhi(m): 11:29am On Apr 21, 2021
mansakhalifa:
Unless you are mentally slow, I see no reason why any sane human should find himself eating "leather". Hell, how do people even go about chewing on that thing? It's hard on the teeth.

Leave all the leather to the fashion industry. They are gonna need them. Or better still throw them away.

Our forefathers used to eat it, anything do them?
Go to Twitter and see some of these so called 9ja medical practitioners. They'll even be advising you not to wash your mouth after brushing , leaving the paste like that is healthier . Same folks will tell you not to eat suya, eat noodles etc . You chop am or not, na still the same die we go die. Forget.
Re: Prof Kola Oloke: Shun Consumption Of Animal Skin To Stave Off Cancer by notoriousbabe: 11:31am On Apr 21, 2021
Una dey craze. The only thing wey poor man dey enjoy after sex na him una wan deny us. God no go gree una
Re: Prof Kola Oloke: Shun Consumption Of Animal Skin To Stave Off Cancer by ayanbaba2(m): 11:34am On Apr 21, 2021
Lautech prof! THANKS for this!

one of the best In the field(microbiology).

a very simple man... holla@your student!
Re: Prof Kola Oloke: Shun Consumption Of Animal Skin To Stave Off Cancer by professore(m): 11:42am On Apr 21, 2021
Not a lie
Re: Prof Kola Oloke: Shun Consumption Of Animal Skin To Stave Off Cancer by IgboWarlord(m): 11:43am On Apr 21, 2021
brosom:
One day they will tell us that seeing with two eyes courses eye problems, therefore we should use one to avoid eyes problem

Its actually "causes" not "courses"..

2 Likes

Re: Prof Kola Oloke: Shun Consumption Of Animal Skin To Stave Off Cancer by unmask: 11:45am On Apr 21, 2021
mansakhalifa:

or we could argue that we see no reason why anybody would use meat to make leather
Re: Prof Kola Oloke: Shun Consumption Of Animal Skin To Stave Off Cancer by Dreadlock69(m): 11:48am On Apr 21, 2021
Mtcheeew kukukma say I should turn to fishetarian and vegetarian

I eat anything meat
Ranging from
Goat
Dog
Cat
Anything Bush meat
Ram
Pig
Anything poultry
Cow
Crocodile
Snakes
Re: Prof Kola Oloke: Shun Consumption Of Animal Skin To Stave Off Cancer by ruffDiamond: 11:50am On Apr 21, 2021
ponmo fanatic go kill this Op,I just dey look you..abeg who get that meme of that goat looking backward make e help me with am oo lol ponmo wey don cross border enter Yankee self..the thing na natural organic biscuit.. I don chop like four this morning, gbagbe,!
Re: Prof Kola Oloke: Shun Consumption Of Animal Skin To Stave Off Cancer by cloud(m): 11:58am On Apr 21, 2021
doggedfighter:
If we avoid all these, what do we eat?

Where's the money for local chicken and olive oil, avocado pear , croaker fish?

People can't even afford iced fish anymore.

Let people be !

Exercise is free but people don't do it because it is cheaper living an unhealthy lifestyle
Re: Prof Kola Oloke: Shun Consumption Of Animal Skin To Stave Off Cancer by brosom(m): 11:58am On Apr 21, 2021
IgboWarlord:

Thank u, though English no my language.
Re: Prof Kola Oloke: Shun Consumption Of Animal Skin To Stave Off Cancer by brosom(m): 11:59am On Apr 21, 2021
IgboWarlord:

Thank u, though English no be my language.

1 Like

Re: Prof Kola Oloke: Shun Consumption Of Animal Skin To Stave Off Cancer by Blesyn22(m): 11:59am On Apr 21, 2021
[sup][/sup]
References1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/shun-consumption-of-animal-skin-to-stave-off-cancer-don-advises/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

I've always knew that Ponmo could be cancerous but not evidence but las las na 9ja man I be Ponmo dey give us joy pass anything for this dispensation.

Kan tun wa yi Ponmo yen lata! Ko si joy ti o to jije re with Amala and ewedu. tongue
References1:

I've always knew that Ponmo could be cancerous but no evidence but las las na 9ja man I be Ponmo dey give us joy pass anything for this dispensation.

Kan tun wa yi Ponmo yen lata! Ko si joy ti o to jije re with Amala and ewedu. In short Abula soup.

Afternoon yi ti balance
Re: Prof Kola Oloke: Shun Consumption Of Animal Skin To Stave Off Cancer by Blesyn22(m): 12:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
Re: Prof Kola Oloke: Shun Consumption Of Animal Skin To Stave Off Cancer by FBIBOT(m): 12:18pm On Apr 21, 2021
Nothing can separate me from peppered ponmo and malt o.... Say whatever you like
Re: Prof Kola Oloke: Shun Consumption Of Animal Skin To Stave Off Cancer by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:20pm On Apr 21, 2021
post=100985328:

You don't know what you are missing in ...... cool

#Ponmo of Life.....

Some of us @[b][/b] are Washing our darling ponmo as we type............

Egusi tins loading on a good midweek

Oya nu take all the ponmo but leave all the chickens for me
Re: Prof Kola Oloke: Shun Consumption Of Animal Skin To Stave Off Cancer by Kennitrust(m): 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2021
Ihutomi:
Is high people take their health serious whetin dey that kpomo self
las las we'll die
Re: Prof Kola Oloke: Shun Consumption Of Animal Skin To Stave Off Cancer by Ashley86400: 12:29pm On Apr 21, 2021
Avocado and Pear are two different things.
Stop saying *Avocado Pear.*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries / South African Hospital Frustrated Effort To Save Calabar Electrocution Victim / Man Battered In Nasarawa By Policeman & Army Officer Battles To Live (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.