Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Prof Kola Oloke: Shun Consumption Of Animal Skin To Stave Off Cancer - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Prof Kola Oloke: Shun Consumption Of Animal Skin To Stave Off Cancer (23909 Views)

I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin / Avocados Help Ward Off: Cancer, Arthritis, Osteoporosis And Others. / 18 Health Benefits Of Wonderful Kola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof Kola Oloke: Shun Consumption Of Animal Skin To Stave Off Cancer by Michelle55: 9:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

You granny me be great grand pa grin grin just say make i ask ni if u sabi speak yoruba cuz i dey gbadu your post blunt direct and funny
LOL.. Yeah I do!
Great grand pa kor... My ancestor ni grin
Re: Prof Kola Oloke: Shun Consumption Of Animal Skin To Stave Off Cancer by DedeNkem: 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
When people die in Nigeria illiterate mo*rons blame juju!

Blame the junk food you put in your mouth, blame your lifestyle!!
Re: Prof Kola Oloke: Shun Consumption Of Animal Skin To Stave Off Cancer by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 22, 2021
What about turkey?
Please, tell us turkey is safe.
Re: Prof Kola Oloke: Shun Consumption Of Animal Skin To Stave Off Cancer by ubimagos: 8:16am On Apr 24, 2021
I dey game oh! Na who research epp?
post=100985310:
#TeamPonmoAlataFC

AKA, Peppered Ponmo United

Take one and pass the bowl biko.......
Re: Prof Kola Oloke: Shun Consumption Of Animal Skin To Stave Off Cancer by Raphael81(m): 11:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
Truthserum99:
Visit my signature if you bet on football matches

Beware of this scammer I decree, you will not end 2021 well in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Prof Kola Oloke: Shun Consumption Of Animal Skin To Stave Off Cancer by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:47am On Apr 26, 2021
LordsBattleAxe:
it comforts you, right? To sit in the corner of your abode and post rubbish. If you disagree with his motions, do it respectful. This man has paid his dues in the international community. He is a visiting lecturer to Oxford University. Also, he created an immuno-boosting drug. He's a pioneer in the field of Microbiology in this country. I learnt at his feet, and he deserves all the respect. Respect, my dear sir, is not difficult to give.
my dear those big large empty headed idiot goats use their backward mentally to destroy microbiology

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Battered In Nasarawa By Policeman & Army Officer Battles To Live (pic) / The Real Reason Nigerian Hospitals Ask For Police Report In Trauma Patients / A New Mysterious Illness Hits India, Hundreds Of People Land In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.