Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:18 PM

Have You Doubted A Doctor's Competence But Was Proven Wrong - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have You Doubted A Doctor's Competence But Was Proven Wrong (185 Views)

COVID-19: Has Melinda Gates Been Proven Wrong On Dead Bodies In Africa Claim? / COVID-19 - Natural Cure To Corona Virus - Was Proven In Israel / The Following Medical Theories Were Proven Wrong According To “kevin Trudeau” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Doubted A Doctor's Competence But Was Proven Wrong by Home94: 11:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
Tell us your own story of how you doubted A doctors competence but was wrong
This is my own
there was a time I had an ingrown toenail and was recommended for operation or surgery I browse about the surgery and discovered it was a minor surgery which can be done In the doctors office with a partial numbing of the operating toe with anesthesia
Went to the hospital see the doctor and paid the surgery bill
I thought this might will not use sedation and anesthesia at the same time but was wrong .the doctor use but of them which made me to sleep and can't remember nothing my brain was not functioning because I was in a deep sleep .
the surgery lasted for 40 minutes or so and after the surgery I was vomiting and couldn't see because of the anesthesia
I believe the anesthesia was overdose even the guy that accompanied me became afraid
I went home that same day Sha but the anesthesia wares off around 10 pm,the surgery was good and successfu l because the leg healed within a month against my expectations of three months
since that time I was free from the pain I always receive from that toe and always thankful for the doctor for a wonderful job
each time I look at my toe I always remember that day and the same time thankful it great full to the doctor
Oya share your own story
Re: Have You Doubted A Doctor's Competence But Was Proven Wrong by Home94: 10:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
share your own story

(1) (Reply)

Natural Male Enhancement Procedures / The United States Department Of Justice Scores Another Victory Exposing / France's First Known Case 'was In December'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.