Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,243 members, 7,849,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

Breaking news:FG Opposes The UK For Granting Ipob And ESN Members Aslyum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking news:FG Opposes The UK For Granting Ipob And ESN Members Aslyum (424 Views)

Chikwe Udensi: Make An Igbo Man President In 2023, IPOB And ESN Will Die Off / Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview / FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Breaking news:FG Opposes The UK For Granting Ipob And ESN Members Aslyum by superjab247: 11:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
This is a shameful action from our beloved UK
General Buhari my beloved president is in tears,he is sad,all true nigerians are sad over the decision of UK to give ipob and ESN members aslyum.

How can we fulanis despite all our connection with UK never received aslyum but IPOB members had gotten aslyum that's is automatic visa to the United Kingdom.

I hearby you call on the Nigerian army and airforce to invade UK with immediate effect and arrest and bundle that stupid man called Boris Johnson to Nigeria for supporting terrorism against our country Nigeria that's is a declaration of war against nigeria,but for the meantime I hereby declare 70 days mourning for all anti ipob members and arewa members as your leader, I urge u all to eat only once a day during this mourning period i am currently on vacation and honeymoon, I shall be getting reports about your day to day mourning activities
cool cool
Signed
superjab247
Nairaland arewa Congress chairman
Re: Breaking news:FG Opposes The UK For Granting Ipob And ESN Members Aslyum by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:44pm On Apr 20, 2021
Buhari don shame him online children/miscreants

[s][/s] Vulture bbqgrills, OP don finish your darling daddy, not in the oza room but publicly

1 Like

Re: Breaking news:FG Opposes The UK For Granting Ipob And ESN Members Aslyum by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:45pm On Apr 20, 2021

[s][/s] Vulture bbqgrills, OP don finish your darling daddy, not in the oza room but publicly

Lai Mohammed go wail tire oooooo

Chai! cheesy grin
Re: Breaking news:FG Opposes The UK For Granting Ipob And ESN Members Aslyum by superjab247: 11:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Lai Mohammed go wail tire oooooo

Chai! cheesy grin

We won't take it we must go to war against the UK!!!

Mannabbgrills okeyglm tripple996 simplyleo plaindealer tyup Resurrection212 thebosstrevor1 Arewa1stson ipobarethives

We must fight against the UK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cool

1 Like

Re: Breaking news:FG Opposes The UK For Granting Ipob And ESN Members Aslyum by funkekemi(f): 11:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
can a Yoruba join ipob , I want to join and be granted assylum
Re: Breaking news:FG Opposes The UK For Granting Ipob And ESN Members Aslyum by superjab247: 11:56pm On Apr 20, 2021
funkekemi:
can a Yoruba join ipob , I want to join and be granted assylum
I am angry now,ipob now have automatic ticket and visa to UK,but I don't want to betray my arewa brothers,the 70 days mourning I declared for them must hold

Insha Allah
Re: Breaking news:FG Opposes The UK For Granting Ipob And ESN Members Aslyum by Mynd44: 5:40am On Apr 21, 2021

(1)

FG Declares Monday Public Holiday To Mark International Workers’ Day / Mbaka Berates Security Agencies For Killing ESN Commander Ikonso / First Invasion Of Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.