Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) (51474 Views)

Father Beheads His One Year & Eight Months Old Son For Ritual (Photo) / 21-Year-Old Man Jailed In Kwara For Love Scam (Pictured) / "More Humans Should Be Murdered To Equate The Amount Of Cows Killed" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by Zubydeangelo(m): 9:28am On Apr 21, 2021
Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by ngadaAwo: 9:28am On Apr 21, 2021
Tụfịakwa avonja
Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by Lomprico2: 9:29am On Apr 21, 2021
he was mined!

RIP
Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by johnmartus(m): 9:29am On Apr 21, 2021
Illiterate read they will not read no wonder the white folks said if you want to hide things from black hide it inside a book because they know they will not read not want to read and possess some personal disposition to prefer ignorance over enlightenment.
waterbrown24:
i pity anybody who want to befriend this cursed, blood druken yoruhyena coneheads.

this despicable bastards still feeds on human flesh just to survive in this 21st century.

with all the numerous ritual killings in west this accursed souls still live as pigs.

they can't even build a good roof over there heads,...tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by noah91(m): 9:30am On Apr 21, 2021
I served in Kwara, so I know this. The ritualist is from Patigi which is a NUPE speaking part of Kwara, hence the killer is NUPE and not Yoruba. Be informed derailed people

2 Likes

Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by omosuper(m): 9:31am On Apr 21, 2021
waterbrown24:
i pity anybody who want to befriend this cursed, blood druken yoruhyena coneheads.

this despicable bastards still feeds on human flesh just to survive in this 21st century.

with all the numerous ritual killings in west this accursed souls still live as pigs.

they can't even build a good roof over there heads,...
The suspect is not a Yoruba guy. He is a Nupe(Tapa) from the Kwara north

3 Likes

Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by Midas01: 9:31am On Apr 21, 2021
Fear men... Evil beings. No wonder God regretted after creating them.

1 Like

Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by Giftexx: 9:31am On Apr 21, 2021
It is well
Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by Josywhyte: 9:31am On Apr 21, 2021
Everyone is a suspect in this country,even u
Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by damosade(m): 9:32am On Apr 21, 2021
The guy is my neighbor senior brother..they have been looking for him since march.
The woman is in mourning mood now.

4 Likes

Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by Midas01: 9:32am On Apr 21, 2021
So when men commit crimes it is fear people, not fear men....
spinna:
horror story.. fear people.. person wey dey follow u chop
Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by sylve11: 9:34am On Apr 21, 2021
highbee02:

Vanguard further gathered that Oluwasola, a brilliant University graduate who was employed by UITH two years ago, was said to have been helped by a good samaritan who spotted him while he was working as a cleaner in a restaurant in Abuja.

He had much earlier left Akure with lone clothing for Abuja in search of employment after all efforts failed before he got a job to be washing plates in a restaurant in the federal capital.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/groom-to-be-allegedly-murdered-by-next-door-neighbour-in-kwara-for-ritual-purposes/

This is just sad to read.

Life! sad cool
Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by HallaDaTruth: 9:35am On Apr 21, 2021
Joromi1:
That next door neighbor is definitely a Muslim. His name is Kazeem Mohammed.

You are right

1 Like

Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by TheStranger: 9:35am On Apr 21, 2021
On top this azumi o! Chai

Modified: it happened in March 2021.

Islamabad is the capital of Pakistan
Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by Valur20: 9:35am On Apr 21, 2021
waterbrown24:

So ritual killings is peculiar to only the Yorubas??

2 Likes

Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by SoBright101: 9:38am On Apr 21, 2021
You are the one i pity most with your level of backwardness, tribalism and illiteracy.

I grew up hearing about a particular tribe being the most ritualistic tribe, this tribe is well known for ritualism even in their movies but that doesn't make me percieve the whole tribe as ritualist. I also learnt about a tribe who doesn't cover bad deeds, they would expose you and publish your bad deed while other tribe cover their own tribesmen but tag the tribe that expose bad eggs among them as the most ritualistic.

Apart from what we read online, in reality, every tribe has ritualists but mostly a tribe that claimed to be so religious.

In conclusion, using human for ritual is evil. Moreso, religion na scam.

know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west, some are not Nigerians. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with alternative accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

waterbrown24:

2 Likes

Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by GeoAfrikana(m): 9:39am On Apr 21, 2021
oluwazt:
Afonjas and jet black skin like south sudanese
What's wrong in being black?!

1 Like

Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by newdawnlive: 9:39am On Apr 21, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Afonja ajoka angry
ilorin dominated by Fulanis don't classified them to Yorubas most of the Muslims among them are Fulanis

1 Like

Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:41am On Apr 21, 2021
damosade:
The guy is my neighbor senior brother..they have been looking for him since march.

just imagine angry undecided the foolish Nigerian police released the confirmed hardcore serial killer from their custody into the society twice!

1 Like

Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by Yeyenairaland(m): 9:41am On Apr 21, 2021
Afonjas and ritualism are inseparable
Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by YUSTECH3(m): 9:42am On Apr 21, 2021
Kai people are wicked o Morals:Know who you live with or patner with in anyways before u dev in
Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by Skillsnigeria: 9:46am On Apr 21, 2021
So many people believe in money ritual in kwara state

1 Like

Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by Brushstrokes20: 9:47am On Apr 21, 2021
# love all, TRUST NONE!

# life lessons
Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by Elliotwaveforec: 9:47am On Apr 21, 2021
waterbrown24:

I thought you people travelled a lot, so Nupe man is now Yoruba. Your Olodo na first class.
Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:49am On Apr 21, 2021
Very sad
damosade:

Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by sayisayi(m): 9:50am On Apr 21, 2021
Story booknoted.

When I get nostalgic and feel like visiting naija, na this story I go re-read to dissuade me from clicking buy ticket.

Note
He will be released in two years...

2 Likes

Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by Erimmy2(m): 9:51am On Apr 21, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Madness....when there are millions of possible legal and ease2access ways of earning online daily!
Anyways many are Mad just few are roaming though.

May his killers meet their waterloo asap.

@Seniorwriter
Senior man pls show me ways of earning online. I am seriously broke like this. Thanks.
Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by naijadrivablog: 9:51am On Apr 21, 2021
Skull Miners
Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by sirchim(m): 9:51am On Apr 21, 2021
waterbrown24:

Please stop the hate! Am an Igbo guy, I don't like it whenever I come here, and see NIGERIAN'S, tribalise issues. IGBO'S, YORUBA'S and HAUSA'S, ALL have worse PEOPLE than this evil murderer. If we can STOP the HATE, 9ja will be a BETTER place to LIVE. Adios!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Butchers Friend In Akwa Ibom (warning: Graphic Content) / Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man / Student 'Runs Mad' After Stepping Down From A Lexus SUV In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.