Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) (51451 Views)

Father Beheads His One Year & Eight Months Old Son For Ritual (Photo) / 21-Year-Old Man Jailed In Kwara For Love Scam (Pictured) / "More Humans Should Be Murdered To Equate The Amount Of Cows Killed" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by Seniorwriter(m): 9:54am On Apr 21, 2021
Erimmy2:
Senior man pls show me ways of earning online. I am seriously broke like this. Thanks.

Do you have any online skill set(knowledge) or qualification?
BTW I'm not senior man but it's SENIORWRITER"

You can't earn online without been adequately equipped on a skill + know how.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 21, 2021
IT'S ONLY STUPID AND FOOLISH NIGERIA PEOPLE THINK THAT SPIRIT HAVE SOMETHING TO GIVE FOR FREE _____YOU MUST SERVE THE SPIRIT WHO MAKE YOU RICH ____by becoming mad man on street
Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by Jayrow08: 10:00am On Apr 21, 2021
"The heart is deceitful above all things, And desperately wicked; Who can know it?

1 Like

Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by Bluebolt: 10:05am On Apr 21, 2021
Newton85:

I know IPOB cretins are naturally, genetically dumb,
so your comment isn't surprising. But for your
information, you ill-educated IPOB cretin, Kazeem
the ritualist, is from Patigi in Kwara State, and
Patigi people are Nupe (Tapa), not Yoruba. Moreover, what about that your Eboe woman in Onitsha who was arrested for pounding your Eboe children in a mortar for rituals?
Him kno the human pounder very well, na him mother in law self!
Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by olasubomi2354: 10:06am On Apr 21, 2021
Kai people are wicked o
Morals:Know who you live with or patner with in anyways before u dev in
Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by Frales6(f): 10:07am On Apr 21, 2021
honestly some people wicked eh
Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by Lenient001: 10:09am On Apr 21, 2021
If you don't have friend, your ordeal on this earth is an iota. Believe me, their flaw is more than their benefit.. They don't give without take.

1 Like

Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by michresa(m): 10:10am On Apr 21, 2021
It's a so pathetic and painful....
This happened in my area here in Akure where d guy's parent resides.
Gele and cap has bn sold waiting to celebrate with them.
He was a very nice guy,,, easy going and cool headed.
Better things no dey last true true.

1 Like

Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:14am On Apr 21, 2021
Frales6:
honestly some people wicked eh
no b small thing o, their wickedness no b here o....

Something dey tell me say na the ritualist religion make him wickedness concentrated like conc. Acid. shocked
Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:17am On Apr 21, 2021
michresa:
It's a so pathetic and painful....
This happened in my area here in Akure where d guy's parent resides.
Gele and cap has bn sold waiting to celebrate with them.
He was a very nice guy,,, easy going and cool headed.
Better things no dey last true true.

Very sad and painful.

Is like the groom to be did not know about the past of his neighbour.
Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by Frales6(f): 10:18am On Apr 21, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
no b small thing o, their wickedness no b here o....

Something dey tell me say na the ritualist religion make him wickedness concentrated like conc. Acid. shocked

I dey tells you...
Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by farem: 10:20am On Apr 21, 2021
Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by 27Pushing30: 10:21am On Apr 21, 2021
See ehn nobody is wise at all... its all a ruse.

Many might say this guy was naiive or too trusting but fact is may your enemies and frenemies never sit down to plan your demise.

You can't escape it. one lucky escape? two? eventually dem go get you.

RIP to the dead.

Justice should prevail
Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by alizma: 10:22am On Apr 21, 2021
spinna:
horror story.. fear people.. person wey dey follow u chop
One thing I have learnt through nairaland, no matter how close someone is to you, be careful when it comes to exposing how much money you have to him/her, especially when such revelation will leave a very little gap between the person and money.

1 Like

Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by Etuagievin(m): 10:26am On Apr 21, 2021
qualityovenbake:
Lesson: Trust no one, not even yourself, because when push comes to shove, you never can know what you are capable of doing.
. Even if I will commit other crime , not this type.
Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 21, 2021
I don’t believe these get death sentence, if that was the case it wouldn’t be this rampart . Cases like this should be instant execution, televised.

2 Likes

Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by Atunga: 10:31am On Apr 21, 2021
highbee02:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/groom-to-be-allegedly-murdered-by-next-door-neighbour-in-kwara-for-ritual-purposes/

RIP to the dead.

However, the story is too disjointed. Shame to both the writer and editor. How can you refer to the same person as groom-to-be and bride-to-be. Was he planning to marry himself?
Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by NVSBL: 10:32am On Apr 21, 2021
sirchim:
Please stop the hate! Am an Igbo guy, I don't like it whenever I come here, and see NIGERIAN'S, tribalise issues. IGBO'S, YORUBA'S and HAUSA'S, ALL have worse PEOPLE than this evil murderer. If we can STOP the HATE, 9ja will be a BETTER place to LIVE. Adios!

I really don't know when and how over the past years nairaland became invaded by all these illiterates. I only imagine lowlifes displaying their illiteracy and ignorance when I see tribal posts. Especially all those using the words ipob and afonja. I didn't know of those words till they started flooding nairaland. Didn't even know which sects each word belonged too till I studied the comments using them.

Seun really needs to ban those words. It's making this forum lose quality and decency

1 Like

Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by Starz825(m): 10:36am On Apr 21, 2021
dake40:

Not every Yoruba believes in ritual killing for wherever reason. I'm a Yoruba and i do not believe in it.

Stop the stereotype. It makes you sound foolishly
some igbos are proud fools...I repeat some igbos*....so don't blame them...they talk anyhow...
I so dislike those who don't know how to approach issues among them....so irritating set of fools.. always thinking they are the best....
Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by Funkeshuga(m): 10:39am On Apr 21, 2021
oluwazt:
Afonjas and jet black skin like south sudanese

you're just being mischievous. even your own blood don't fully trust them

I don't move without feeling secure when I'm around anybody, don't loose guard

1 Like

Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by selemempe: 10:40am On Apr 21, 2021
A skull mining Republic cheesy
Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by offiahvictor(m): 10:42am On Apr 21, 2021
Jesus!!! Where art thou? embarassedJesus!!! Where art thou?
Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by mdsne(m): 10:50am On Apr 21, 2021
North central �owk
uniqueboi1:
South west
Land of rituals and blood money.
Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by mdsne(m): 10:51am On Apr 21, 2021
Interested too sir
Seniorwriter:

Do you have any online skill set(knowledge) or qualification?
BTW I'm not senior man but it's SENIORWRITER"

You can't earn online without been adequately equipped on a skill + know how.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by Shimran(m): 10:52am On Apr 21, 2021
Joromi1:

Didn't you read that the deceased was a devout Christian? When you're a devout Christian the worst person to have as next door neighbour is a Muslim.

I don't blame you for such but my fellow Muslims whom intolerance make the world view Islam and other Muslims the way they are viewed.

BTW sorry for the deceased. Still, crime is crime irrespective of affiliation.
Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by Falomo211(m): 10:52am On Apr 21, 2021
highbee02:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/groom-to-be-allegedly-murdered-by-next-door-neighbour-in-kwara-for-ritual-purposes/

nawa ooh this life strong ooh if u decide to mind ur business they will still say u are proud this ritual killings in south west should be protested
Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by Seniorwriter(m): 10:57am On Apr 21, 2021
mdsne:
Interested too sir

Interested as to earning because you have the skills set or learning how to & where to Earn @least $10 daily?

Kindly state your interest or reach me via the facebook ID on my Profile here on NL.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter
Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by Tremple8v: 10:58am On Apr 21, 2021
This one weak person oo .
Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by Favemmzar200(m): 11:01am On Apr 21, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Madness....when there are millions of possible legal and ease2access ways of earning online daily!
Anyways many are Mad just few are roaming though.

May his killers meet their waterloo asap.

@Seniorwriter
please do you know any website where you can earn money online, probably through writing essays mostly
Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by Seniorwriter(m): 11:12am On Apr 21, 2021
Favemmzar200:
please do you know any website where you can earn money online, probably through writing essays mostly

NL has rules so it's not permissible to share earning info here....but you can research or reach me via the facebook ID on my profile.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Groom-To-Be Murdered By His Next-Door Neighbour In Kwara For Ritual (Photo) by uniqueboi1(m): 11:13am On Apr 21, 2021
mdsne:
North central �owk

Bobo juice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man / Woman Caught Selling Donkey Meat As Cow Meet To Her Customers In Edo (photos) / Gorilla ‘swallows’ N6.8m In Kano Zoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.