Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

illegal chinese crude oil drilling going on in Anambra State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / illegal chinese crude oil drilling going on in Anambra State (3581 Views)

FG Halts Kolmani Oil Drilling 16 Months After Flag-Off / Buhari, Tinubu, Bala Muhammed Launch Oil Drilling Process In The North / Buhari Flag Off Oil Drilling, Presidential Campaign In Gombe - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: illegal chinese crude oil drilling going on in Anambra State by owobokiri(m): 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
The people of that area have protested in the past and even the current governor sometimes last year raised alarm, but nothing was done..
The Nigerian Navy outpost is situated in that town..
So the government is aware..
I made mention in a different thread of a story I heard from an insider that most of Nigerias gas receipts end up in the hands of Nigerias former military rulers..

I wouldn't be surprised if this illegal drilling is being done by the same actors for personal gains, without any earnings being reported to the federal government.
There was a cia report that detailed how a major oil producer in West Africa, exports upto double the amount of crude it reports!
Go to the high seas and see different oil blocks being drilled for private individuals.., ofcourse the same group of greedy ex military rulers and their proxies!
It's a bazaar out here..

2 Likes

Re: illegal chinese crude oil drilling going on in Anambra State by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 21, 2021
Still the video depicts Nothing.
Re: illegal chinese crude oil drilling going on in Anambra State by MrMaestro: 2:05pm On Apr 21, 2021
This is happening all over Nigeria
Re: illegal chinese crude oil drilling going on in Anambra State by plaindealer: 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2021
ipob propaganda....

This is why investors no dey venture into that region.
Re: illegal chinese crude oil drilling going on in Anambra State by tribalmall: 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
Wetin concern SW on this thread now. I browse comment on both pages of this post n no Yoruba as said a single thing but foolish cursed Igbos like you fill with irredeemable bigotry, chronic hate and excessive foolishness still found a way to tag a tribe trillions of times over superior to your senseles father.

Why can't cursed Igbos leave Yoruba out of your misery for God sake. What must Yoruba do for you fools to just leave them alone ?

Terorislam:
This still far better than the skull mining going on in the SW

1 Like

Re: illegal chinese crude oil drilling going on in Anambra State by jesmond3945: 3:02pm On Apr 21, 2021
okeyglm:
chai,op. do you think crude oil is something easily to excavate. do you know how many thousands metres underground it takes to drill one bit rig . there is no illegal drilling of crude oil. what you see, is oil thief bursting pipeline
I would advise you to take a trip there and see things for yourselves instead of basing your argument on a 6 mins video.

1 Like

Re: illegal chinese crude oil drilling going on in Anambra State by okeyglm: 3:19pm On Apr 21, 2021
jesmond3945:
I would advise you to take a trip there and see things for yourselves instead of basing your argument on a 6 mins video.
I have done my research. There is nothing illegal there. they have oil prospecting lease from NNPC.
Re: illegal chinese crude oil drilling going on in Anambra State by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
okeyglm:
EWU. ur not in the field so shut up and stop disgracing our ancestors. No individual can independently drilling a prolific well without knowledge of govt. na so is easy to drill oil. oil is not a gold you can easily mine from alluvial deposit. use ur time balu owe gi ulu.
Your ancestors are the ones being disgraced by your imbecilic reasoning -ochicha.
Are we now dragging about if the government isn't aware?
You claimed that there wasn't evidence of any drilling equipment in the video and I said you should look closer.Instead of acknowledging your error,you shifted to if the government is aware.
Ngwere,read this article from 2020,or better still call any primary 3 pupil to do so- and oh,make sure you inform him/her to go slowly.

https://m.guardian.ng/news/fg-anambra-fault-firm-over-illegal-oil-drilling-in-ogbaru-council/

1 Like

Re: illegal chinese crude oil drilling going on in Anambra State by okeyglm: 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2021
eduj:

Your ancestors are the ones being disgraced by your imbecilic reasoning -ochicha.
Are we now dragging about if the government isn't aware?
You claimed that there wasn't evidence of any drilling equipment in the video and I said you should look closer.Instead of acknowledging your error,you shifted to if the government is aware.
Ngwere,read this article from 2020,or better still call any primary 3 pupil to do so- and oh,make sure you inform him/her to go slowly.

https://m.guardian.ng/news/fg-anambra-fault-firm-over-illegal-oil-drilling-in-ogbaru-council/
mumu oil is under exclusive of federal government. SEEPCO has oil mining lease from NNPC. utobo go school you refuse.
Re: illegal chinese crude oil drilling going on in Anambra State by jesmond3945: 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
okeyglm:
I have done my research. There is nothing illegal there. they have oil prospecting lease from NNPC.
but I thought you said they are bunkering?

1 Like

Re: illegal chinese crude oil drilling going on in Anambra State by WhatCanIsay(m): 5:00pm On Apr 21, 2021
okeyglm:
your olodo. what do you know about oil exploration and exploitation. you think oil is like underground water drilling. what do you know .your neither not a geologist or geophysicist for me to exchanging words with you,

Watch video, you no watch, na to come here to de display your ignorance.

You should apologize for the ignorance you have been spewing here since, bro.

2 Likes

Re: illegal chinese crude oil drilling going on in Anambra State by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 21, 2021
okeyglm:
mumu oil is under exclusive of federal government. SEEPCO has oil mining lease from NNPC. utobo go school you refuse.
slowpoke,you are a lost cause.
Re: illegal chinese crude oil drilling going on in Anambra State by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

Watch video, you no watch, na to come here to de display your ignorance.

You should apologize for the ignorance you have been spewing here since, bro.
just imagine that agama lizard oh!!!!
Re: illegal chinese crude oil drilling going on in Anambra State by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2021
I have always knew ogbaru has oil although when I ask some of their indigenes they say it's not in large quantity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

[VIDEO] Security Forces Have Captured The On-the-run Killer Of Deborah Samuel / Abaribe: Violence Won’t Affect Elections In South-East / Middle Belt Trend On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.