Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

6 Jobs In Canada That Are Dirty And Lucrative - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 6 Jobs In Canada That Are Dirty And Lucrative (5669 Views)

No Jobs In Dubai: Nigerian Man Warns Nigerians Still Coming To Dubai (Video) / Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) / The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Jobs In Canada That Are Dirty And Lucrative by canadaddy: 2:36am On Apr 21, 2021
The truth is the Canadian dream is real. The system allows people to thrive regardless of what you do. And you will be respected as a human being regardless of what you have or what you do. This is one of the reasons why many seeks the greener pasture to have a better quality of life.

In Africa, you have to have certain amounts of money or be in a certain social class or be in a certain profession to be respected and be able to have access to basic amenities of life. Whereas in western countries like Canada, no one cares what you do or how much you earn, everyone seems equal and there is no form of economic or financial oppression.

Cleaners

There are residential cleaners who cleans people’s home for a fee and they charge by square/feet. The wage could be as high as possible depending on the size of the house. Within a short time, the job is done; Now imagine if you have four houses in a day, you can be making the money you make in your country per month in a day.

There are also contract cleaners who cleans commercial buildings everyday after working hours; this can be a side hustle for people who wants to make extra bucks.

Waiters/Waitresses

There is a minimum wage for people in this kind of profession and they can still make more in tips. If you can perfect the art i.e knowing how to serve and make good impression on customers, your take home will be on the high side.

Hair Dressers/Barber

Hair braiding can be very expensive and sometimes customers will have to book in advance because of the large amount of people that wants your service. There is no limit to what you can make per day in this line of work.

Truck Drivers

You can either be an owner operator or lease a truck either ways you get to make lots of money driving trucks for personal hauling business or under contract with companies like courier companies.

Trades

There are trades in high demands varying from province to province. Trades like plumbing, carpenter, welders, mechanics, electrician, upholstery etc.

There are skills that require licensing and years of apprenticeship, so you need to check for specific provinces and see their requirements.

Health care aid worker

These are people who assist and take care of patients; The aged or the sick patients that can not do things for themselves like bathing, dressing, grooming and toileting. Out of all the jobs in Canada mentioned, this one is considered the dirtiest because you may have to carry shit and piss; but we all know there is nothing like dirty money and also, money do not smell.

log on to https://liveincanada.com.ng/ for more on Canadian immigration practices and info

Re: 6 Jobs In Canada That Are Dirty And Lucrative by Daddyvibez(m): 3:01am On Apr 21, 2021
God go epp us sha
Re: 6 Jobs In Canada That Are Dirty And Lucrative by Michelle55: 3:45am On Apr 21, 2021
It's never easy anywhere.. A job is a job as long as it's legit and can fend for you and your family!

8 Likes

Re: 6 Jobs In Canada That Are Dirty And Lucrative by meobizy(f): 7:36am On Apr 21, 2021
Being a barber that way is slightly difficult. Nigerian boys should zero the mean as a quick route to wealth. I’ve seen many saloons with eight available barbers and twenty patrons all waiting for one specific barber. I’ve seen barbers who’ll make you book for a session almost two months in advance due to their schedule being filled with clients. If you don’t have the needed skill, na so you go siddon watch all the potential customers gravitate to one man while you and the rejected others remain idle.

6 Likes

Re: 6 Jobs In Canada That Are Dirty And Lucrative by femi4: 8:58am On Apr 21, 2021
Do we have any of such in Nigeria
Re: 6 Jobs In Canada That Are Dirty And Lucrative by Mbataku96(m): 11:56am On Apr 21, 2021
My question is how and how much does it take to get to Canada
canadaddy
Re: 6 Jobs In Canada That Are Dirty And Lucrative by canadaddy: 12:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
Mbataku96:
My question is how and how much does it take to get to Canada
canadaddy
it varies...which pathway do you want to use to enter
Re: 6 Jobs In Canada That Are Dirty And Lucrative by Opeyemi04(m): 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2021
canadaddy:
plane ..... and have businesses open in Canada
Re: 6 Jobs In Canada That Are Dirty And Lucrative by canadaddy: 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2021
Opeyemi04:

plane ..... and have businesses open in Canada

i mean is it through express entry, study etc
Re: 6 Jobs In Canada That Are Dirty And Lucrative by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 21, 2021
canadaddy:

Yeah express entry I'm applying by September.
Re: 6 Jobs In Canada That Are Dirty And Lucrative by lawalosky(m): 7:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
I just finished my application today, the agency sent me a mail to wait for confirmation and approval, within 48hrs
I applied for work permit
Re: 6 Jobs In Canada That Are Dirty And Lucrative by ednut1(m): 8:08pm On Apr 21, 2021
lawalosky:
I just finished my application today, the agency sent me a mail to wait for confirmation and approval, within 48hrs
likely scam. None of those agencies in Nigeria can do canada work permit for you.

6 Likes

Re: 6 Jobs In Canada That Are Dirty And Lucrative by MostSoughtAfte(f): 10:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
ednut1:
likely scam. None of those agencies in Nigeria can do canada work permit for you.
Really!! So what's the best way to go about Canada application to get quick ITA
Re: 6 Jobs In Canada That Are Dirty And Lucrative by ednut1(m): 10:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
MostSoughtAfte:

Really!! So what's the best way to go about Canada application to get quick ITA
https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

3 Likes

Re: 6 Jobs In Canada That Are Dirty And Lucrative by canadaddy: 12:19am On Apr 22, 2021
ednut1:

this is so true o, beware of scam work permit o....nigerian work permit takes 52 weeks to process mind you...
Re: 6 Jobs In Canada That Are Dirty And Lucrative by canadaddy: 12:27am On Apr 22, 2021
lawalosky:

https://liveincanada.com.ng/2021/03/17/lmia-why-work-permit-is-difficult-to-get-for-foreigners/
Re: 6 Jobs In Canada That Are Dirty And Lucrative by Mbataku96(m): 7:29am On Apr 22, 2021
canadaddy:

Okay, no itels and as a skill worker in web design
Re: 6 Jobs In Canada That Are Dirty And Lucrative by Opeyemi04(m): 8:52am On Apr 22, 2021
canadaddy:

study
Re: 6 Jobs In Canada That Are Dirty And Lucrative by Bioles1187(m): 12:24pm On Apr 22, 2021
lawalosky:
how do u do that bro
Re: 6 Jobs In Canada That Are Dirty And Lucrative by SchoolPedia: 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2021
ednut1:

Why did you say so boss?
Re: 6 Jobs In Canada That Are Dirty And Lucrative by ednut1(m): 1:48pm On Apr 22, 2021
SchoolPedia:

Why did you say so boss?
because that's the reality. Do u know any Nigerian that has gone to Canada with work permit. For most Nigerians its either student visa, express entry and assylum

5 Likes

Re: 6 Jobs In Canada That Are Dirty And Lucrative by canadaddy: 10:36pm On Apr 22, 2021
ednut1:
because that's the reality. Do u know any Nigerian that has gone to Canada with work permit. For most Nigerians its either student visa, express entry and assylum

You Sabi �
Re: 6 Jobs In Canada That Are Dirty And Lucrative by Cousin9999: 10:44am On Apr 23, 2021
Only trades, truck driving, and barber/hair stylist pay well.
Re: 6 Jobs In Canada That Are Dirty And Lucrative by Glocal1: 1:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
Opeyemi04:

study
Compared to the US, which of the 2 have the better visa approval rate? Thanks
Re: 6 Jobs In Canada That Are Dirty And Lucrative by Mhizsleeq4eva(f): 5:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
ednut1:

Pls do u know about the asylum route? If yes pls shed more light on it. Thanks
Re: 6 Jobs In Canada That Are Dirty And Lucrative by ednut1(m): 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
Mhizsleeq4eva:

Pls do u know about the asylum route? If yes pls shed more light on it. Thanks
only if you have usa visit visa. Not advisable but Nigerians do it. From usa they cross into canada by foot. After 1 or 2 years they decide your claims. If rejected back to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 6 Jobs In Canada That Are Dirty And Lucrative by Mhizsleeq4eva(f): 2:56am On Apr 30, 2021
ednut1:
only if you have usa visit visa. Not advisable but Nigerians do it. From usa they cross into canada by foot. After 1 or 2 years they decide your claims. If rejected back to Nigeria

Ok. Thanks,crossing the border by foot isn’t even an option.

1 Like

Re: 6 Jobs In Canada That Are Dirty And Lucrative by Mbataku96(m): 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2021
canadaddy:

Skilled worker

(1) (Reply)

11 Years On Since The #sosoliso Plane Crash 2005. / No Excuse To Be Lazy In Brazil, Different Kinds Of Street Hustle With Pictures / Passport Impersonation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.