Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,365 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

JAMB Office Wahala - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Office Wahala (233 Views)

Please Help Me Get To Abeokuta Jamb Office / Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) / Snake Swallows N36m Cash In JAMB Office Makurdi, Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Office Wahala by Olafran6(m): 5:14am On Apr 21, 2021
Good day, NL's

Please I need people who have been to any JAMB office this year to have a chat with.

I just want to ask them about the rowdiness of the place and other issues at the office. I'd really appreciate people who have tried the JAMB offices in the North, South and Eastern part of the country.

If you're a JAMB staff, please feel free to reach out too.

Please comment below or let's talk via WhatsApp on 08165483618.

Thanks so much. This means a lot.

(1) (Reply)

Can Children Games Help Kids To Learn Faster? / Grab Intellectual Property Law Assignment Help In Melbourne / How Do We Apply For Hall 3 In UNIBEN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.