Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Task For Any Upcoming Presidential Aspirant (18+) Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Task For Any Upcoming Presidential Aspirant (18+) Photos (1016 Views)

My Message To Ndigbos Concerning The Upcoming Presidential Election / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant / Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Task For Any Upcoming Presidential Aspirant (18+) Photos by Dreyton36: 6:35am On Apr 21, 2021
R.i.p Idris derby
A brave man who'll forever be remembered till eternity

To all the Nigerian presidential aspirants before y'all can be taken serious enough to gain our votes , y'all have to lead the frontline against terrorists , who comes out alive will be voted
Not just by wearing big agbada with fake promises , y'all should be given ammunitions to lead the frontline to prove you can save this country , to prove you've got the love of Nigeria at heart just as Idris derby's got the love of Chad at heart
Else no voting this upcoming election

HOPE I MADE SENSE

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Task For Any Upcoming Presidential Aspirant (18+) Photos by hakeem4(m): 6:40am On Apr 21, 2021
No you didn’t make any sense.

People who go to war are those who are trained for it. E.g military people.

You do not expect a civilian to go for war. We aren’t trained for that.
Re: Task For Any Upcoming Presidential Aspirant (18+) Photos by Dreyton36: 6:44am On Apr 21, 2021
hakeem4:
No you didn’t make any sense.

People who go to war are those who are trained for it. E.g military people.

You do not expect a civilian to go for war. We aren’t trained for that.

Which military?
The military they've almost wiped out?
Boko boys will kill 1000 soldiers they won't even post
But when naija soldiers kill just 4 boko boys nairaland no go hear word
Omo all these presidential aspirants make them go lead war bc Las las them know the message wey them send boko haram

Re: Task For Any Upcoming Presidential Aspirant (18+) Photos by naija4life247: 6:51am On Apr 21, 2021
Dreyton36:
R.i.p Idris derby
A brave man who'll forever be remembered till eternity

To all the Nigerian presidential aspirants before y'all can be taken serious enough to gain our votes , y'all have to lead the frontline against terrorists , who comes out alive will be voted
Not just by wearing big agbada with fake promises , y'all should be given ammunitions to lead the frontline to prove you can save this country , to prove you've got the love of Nigeria at heart just as Idris derby's got the love of Chad at heart
Else no voting this upcoming election

HOPE I MADE SENSE

Yes, he must lead by example

1 Like

Re: Task For Any Upcoming Presidential Aspirant (18+) Photos by hakeem4(m): 8:08am On Apr 21, 2021
Dreyton36:

Which military?
The military they've almost wiped out?
Boko boys will kill 1000 soldiers they won't even post
But when naija soldiers kill just 4 boko boys nairaland no go hear word
Omo all these presidential aspirants make them go lead war bc Las las them know the message wey them send boko haram

You think we are in the dark ages when the king would lead a battle grin
You’re not serious
Re: Task For Any Upcoming Presidential Aspirant (18+) Photos by Dreyton36: 8:46am On Apr 21, 2021
hakeem4:

You think we are in the dark ages when the king would lead a battle grin
You’re not serious

Then we don't need such a leader then , except the ones that can lead the frontline make Dem die like fowl and know the pains of the masses
Re: Task For Any Upcoming Presidential Aspirant (18+) Photos by maiquel: 8:48am On Apr 21, 2021
Na that kpoli dey disturb your head

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Borno Community, Residents Flee / We’ve Been Printing Money, But Swore Oath To Always Lie To Nigerians” — Ameachi / NADECO Sends SOS ( Save Our Souls) To UN Over Buhari’s Government.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.