Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

I Killed My Fear Of Selling With This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Killed My Fear Of Selling With This (223 Views)

Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy / Is My Fear Of Raising Kids In Nigeria Irrational? / I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Killed My Fear Of Selling With This by Ortega101: 6:51am On Apr 21, 2021
You may not believe it, but it's true.

I didn't like selling.

In fact, I thought selling was all salesy and no caring...

Until I got an illustration painted to me.

It goes thus:

Imagine a guy with a severe pain walk to your pharmacy to get a pain relieving drug

...but you have already informed your staff not to sell any drug because you don't like SELLING.

The guy in pains kept crying, begging for an exception

...but your good ol' staff decided to keep by your rules despite the man's pains.

All he could do was to educate the man about his pains...

Talk about the symptoms and likely causes...

But the treatment? No way!

He kept mute and didn't offer him the product.

Sadly, your pharmacy is the only one around his vicinity.

For him (the man in pains) to locate another, he would have to walk miles...

And...

He's not sure he would be able to survive a night with that pain.

(Camera fades) .....

Now, have you been able to truly help the man?

You have a product and you kept mute...

You didn't let him know about it...

You didn't give him the product...

Buddy, what you have done is a gruesome disservice to humanity if you don't make your prospect see your offer...

In order words, you're causing humanity harm if you don't sell

...because only that way, will you properly help them.

Selling is truly CARING and HELPING (Of course, when you sell the right product)

See what I'm talking about?

Anyways, the product for my high demand book - The Book You Wish Any Graduate Had Read - is still selling hot.

Amazing testimonials here and there...

The book is geared towards helping any undergrad escape the after-school struggle over 83% of graduates face...

It contains the secrets over 31 experts used in living an enviable graduate life.

And you know what?

I'm currently giving students and parents the opportunity to become affiliates for this product...

And keep 50% of the profit...

The contents for promoting the book have been created.

The sales copy has been created.

All you need to do is send the contents across to your audience (students or parents) and keep 50% of the profits passively in your local bank account.

Remember what I told you about SELLING?

If you care about making an extra 50% passive income through this...

Without doing anything extra, send your Name, Email address and "I Want To Be An Affiliate" to 10xUndergrad@gmail.com.

If you care about that average undergrad who wouldnt want to waste time walking helter skelter looking for a solution to survive after graduation, then this is an opportunity to help them.

If you care about that average parent with hopes that her child will be successful after graduation, this is an opportunity to help them make the dream a reality.

What's more, being an affiliate is for free with us...

You register for free, help people and start making cool cash passively.

(Winks)

To your shameless passive income,

Ortega, Selling Is A Virtue, Ogomigo

(1) (Reply)

Buy Land At Umueri Anambra State You Can Pay It Monthly In 12 Months / Affordable Land In Asaba / How Do You Deal With Perjury In Family Court?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.