Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Tottenham Confirm Ryan Mason As Interim Head Coach - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tottenham Confirm Ryan Mason As Interim Head Coach (33196 Views)

NFF Sacks Rohr, Appoints Eguaveon Interim Head Coach / John Chukwudi Utaka Named Interim Head Coach Of The Montpellier Feminines / Hull City Ryan Mason May Have To Quit Football After Collision With Gary Cahill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Confirm Ryan Mason As Interim Head Coach by lexy2014: 2:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
How long has mourinho been there?

I don't no. U tell me& explain how that prevented him from achieving d desired results at d club
Re: Tottenham Confirm Ryan Mason As Interim Head Coach by Djangote: 2:19pm On Apr 21, 2021
Re: Tottenham Confirm Ryan Mason As Interim Head Coach by otipoju(m): 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
lessonotes:
True, I just dey pity Mourinho. His game tactics doesn't seem to work anymore. Indeed there's a time for everything in this life, after being one of the hottest managers in the game then. Nothing remain again after coaching the best in Spain, England and Italy. Na to become Portugal coach remain.

His tactics are still spot on. But need a certain breed of players to execute. Capable, focused, daring and resilient.

You cant say that for most of Tottenham midfield and defense who keep making elementary mistakes and dropping points.
Re: Tottenham Confirm Ryan Mason As Interim Head Coach by princeade86(m): 4:22pm On Apr 21, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Tottenham are really the cause of their own problems... The way they treat their coaches till when they eventually sack them it's ridiculous.

Martin Jol, Harry Redknapp, Andreas Villas Boas, Mauricio Pochetino and now José Mourinho have all had a taste of the useless chairman called Daniel Levy.
u forgot juand Ramos.
Re: Tottenham Confirm Ryan Mason As Interim Head Coach by tonididdy(m): 4:32pm On Apr 21, 2021
Mourinho loves big spendings and Tottenham was just not that club
Re: Tottenham Confirm Ryan Mason As Interim Head Coach by Richthekid: 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2021
Ok
Re: Tottenham Confirm Ryan Mason As Interim Head Coach by Finestcutz: 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
I don't think Tottenham is in competition with the other teams in England for any major trophy

I think Tottenham team is just enjoying the top flight football

let Ryan too go and feel the hot seat

Good luck to the guy anyway
Re: Tottenham Confirm Ryan Mason As Interim Head Coach by Vision101(m): 2:18am On Apr 22, 2021
Coaching is not about age but ideas.

Remember Frank Lampard. You can't beat experience.
Re: Tottenham Confirm Ryan Mason As Interim Head Coach by JustCruise(m): 3:46am On Apr 22, 2021
codemaniacs

It's their country and their league they will always choose their ethnicity over an African. Same way b:uuha:ri will always choose his ethnicity over other ethnicities.

Then black matters lives shouldn't matter to them. These blacks are no longer Africans but Englishmen. B:uuha:ri shouldn't be used as a yardstick in judging a so called " developed civilisation".
Re: Tottenham Confirm Ryan Mason As Interim Head Coach by codemaniacs: 5:34am On Apr 22, 2021
JustCruise:

It's their country and their league they will always choose their ethnicity over an African. Same way b:uuha:ri will always choose his ethnicity over other ethnicities.

Then black matters lives shouldn't matter to them. These blacks are no longer Africans but Englishmen. B:uuha:ri shouldn't be used as a yardstick in judging a so called " developed civilisation".

"these blacks" are not europeans and not "white" they are only eng:lishmen and europeans on paper and not by ethnicity that's one of the reasons I used the word ethnicity in my comment..

they know that there is a possibility that "these blacks" could be better than them and if just one black person is better than them they might hire more of "these blacks" which will lead to loss of jobs for indigenous englis:hmen who are europeans.
Re: Tottenham Confirm Ryan Mason As Interim Head Coach by JustCruise(m): 8:24am On Apr 22, 2021
codemaniacs

"these blacks" are not europeans and not "white" they are only eng:lishmen and europeans on paper and not by ethnicity that's one of the reasons I used the word ethnicity in my comment..

they know that there is a possibility that "these blacks" could be better than them and if just one black person is better than them they might hire more of "these blacks" which will lead to loss of jobs for indigenous englis:hmen who are europeans.

Oga, those blacks are Europeans. If they were "white" enough to play for their national teams, they should be "white" enough to coach the football clubs they played in. How can legends like Sol Campbell,Emily heskey,Darren Bent,Ashley Cole etc are only qualified to coach under 13-19 many years after their retirement,while young boys like Gerrard,Lampard,Scott Parker,Dason are made coaches almost immediately after their careers by Top teams. Premier league are hypocrites and should stop their false championing "black lives matter" movement.
Re: Tottenham Confirm Ryan Mason As Interim Head Coach by codemaniacs: 8:41am On Apr 22, 2021
JustCruise:
codemaniacs

Oga, those blacks are Europeans. If they were "white" enough to play for their national teams, they should be "white" enough to coach the football clubs they played in. How can legends like Sol Campbell,Emily heskey,Darren Bent,Ashley Cole etc are only qualified to coach under 13-19 many years after their retirement,while young boys like Gerrard,Lampard,Scott Parker,Dason are made coaches almost immediately after their careers by Top teams. Premier league are hypocrites and should stop their false championing "black lives matter" movement.

In the eyes of white e:uropeans there can never be black europ:eans.

It's the same way in Nigeria a person can never be a governor outside of his or her ethnic regions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Iwobi Scores Stunning Volley Goal In Europa League Final, Fans React(Photos / Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? / Franck Ribery Faces Ban For Pushing Referee After Serie A Match (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.