Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,014 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

The Lamentations Of MBA Forex Investors - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Lamentations Of MBA Forex Investors (753 Views)

MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lamentations Of MBA Forex Investors by od4life(m): 7:10am On Apr 21, 2021
Nigerians who invested in MBA forex are biting their fingers in regret. Go to Facebook and see how they are lamenting. How greedy and gullible can some people be? MBA and Maxwell Odum promised them mouth-watering interests on their deposits and they foolishly believed him; becasue of greed. Interests as high as 15% per month. When calculated annually, that's like 180% per annum. Sounds too good to be true.

Now how much interest does commercial banks pay to depositors? Or the money market. But greedy Nigerians no wan do money market because their rates are too small. Dem wan hammer. The hammer don purge them.
Re: The Lamentations Of MBA Forex Investors by ahiboilandgas: 7:44am On Apr 21, 2021
od4life:
Nigerians who invested in MBA forex are biting their fingers in regret. Go to Facebook and see how they are lamenting. How greedy and gullible can some people be? MBA and Maxwell Odum promised them mouth-watering interests on their deposits and they foolishly believed him; becasue of greed. Interests as high as 15% per month. When calculated annually, that's like 180% per annum. Sounds too good to be true.

Now how much interest does commercial banks pay to depositors? Or the money market. But greedy Nigerians no wan do money market because their rates are too small. Dem wan hammer. The hammer don purge them.

eyya sorry Dr Akpa and Lazyyouths on nairaland where busy promoting the thing then .Lazyyouths has changed his moniker to forigna but he was also busted acting like an investment professional.

1 Like

Re: The Lamentations Of MBA Forex Investors by od4life(m): 10:26am On Apr 21, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
eyya sorry Dr Akpa and Lazyyouths on nairaland where busy promoting the thing then .Lazyyouths has changed his moniker to forigna but he was also busted acting like an investment professional.
I dey tell you. People like fast money, that they fail to ask the necessary questions about such investments.
Re: The Lamentations Of MBA Forex Investors by chrisxxx(m): 10:19am On Apr 27, 2021
Most people who scam people online use pseudonyms. You cant identify them after scamming you. How Maxwell Odum will live the rest of his life with this open scamming is one thing I will live to see.
Re: The Lamentations Of MBA Forex Investors by nizelgirl(f): 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
If you tell them to join Longrich they will tell you I can't refer. Meanwhile same people shop without getting paid, now that Longrich pays people for using their product some people are still looking for short cut to wealth.
Re: The Lamentations Of MBA Forex Investors by od4life(m): 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
chrisxxx:
Most people who scam people online use pseudonyms. You cant identify them after scamming you. How Maxwell Odum will live the rest of his life with this open scamming is one thing I will live to see.
Hmm.
Re: The Lamentations Of MBA Forex Investors by od4life(m): 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
nizelgirl:
If you tell them to join Longrich they will tell you I can't refer. Meanwhile same people shop without getting paid, now that Longrich pays people for using their product some people are still looking for short cut to wealth.
That is it. People are just looking for a short cut to wealth. Longrich though is cool. And they have good products to use (like their toothpaste which is very good).
Re: The Lamentations Of MBA Forex Investors by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:24pm On Apr 27, 2021
nizelgirl:

Stylishly promoting another Ponzi in form of MLM.

Is okay ooo

2 Likes

Re: The Lamentations Of MBA Forex Investors by od4life(m): 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Stylishly promoting another Ponzi in form of MLM.

Is okay ooo
Not speaking for her though but Longrich is not a ponzi scheme. Though I agree they are a Multi Level Marketing company. At least they have products they issue out when you pay to join them. But MBA forex na pure Ponzi scheme.
Re: The Lamentations Of MBA Forex Investors by Benzinoo: 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Can Help Me Verify My Paypal / 10k Investment Yields N1,180 In 6 Months Plus / Omplete Oxygen Plant Available For Sale(factory Type)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.