Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

We Want Referendum Not Asylum, IPOB Tells UK - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Want Referendum Not Asylum, IPOB Tells UK (25966 Views)

Ekweremadu: Nobody Told Me About Kidney Transplant, Alleged Donor Tells Uk Court / I Didn't Offer To Buy Kidney - Ekweremadu Tells UK Court / Biafra: IPOB Needs Referendum Not Asylum – Nnamdi Kanu Replies UK Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Want Referendum Not Asylum, IPOB Tells UK by Crayfish09: 5:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
franchasng:
UK, US and European country governments should also make a law forbidden Muslim terrorists like Buhari occupying African countries' Presidential seats from coming to their countries to seek for medical treatment or education of their terrorist children cool

If the world wants to fight global terrorism, then world leaders must clamp down on Muslim terrorists leading most countries as Presidents, starting with Jihad loving Buhari the terrorist in chief of Aso Rock and his fellow terrorist ministers like Pantami.

As for division of Nigeria, it is highly necessary to divide Nigeria to as many counties as possible for peace to reign and to save our children from Muslim terrorists and Fulani expansion crusaders working hard to Fulanize Nigeria at all cost.

Yes I own houses in Lagos, Abuja and other areas but I don't care losing it to Yorubas and Abuja indigenes if dividing Nigeria peacefully will lead to forfeiting those properties because Biafran Dream is bigger than any property any Igbo man or woman own in present Nigeria.

This fool doesn't even know the concept of sovereignty.
Re: We Want Referendum Not Asylum, IPOB Tells UK by ProfAmaben(m): 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
post=100992356:

It's all a matter of time.
A peaceful Nigeria is all we want.
God bless Nigeria.

Tired of Igbos, but they consist only 4% of true and genuine igbos that love our country to the moon and back.

We true igbos love our nation since the days of our fore fore fore fathers and here we shall remain.

Please, what's puna?
Like Puma shoes aight
Do you mean they are looking for puma shoes or something
But what has Puma shoes has to do with this ?

God is Good. cool
Re: We Want Referendum Not Asylum, IPOB Tells UK by airminem(f): 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
NigeriaIsZOO:

Bro, you took the part in bold from my post without recognizing me?
https://www.nairaland.com/6516438/uk-asylum-biafrans-why-pro#100979205
That's plagiarism but I will forgive you since you're a Biafran grin
cheesy
Re: We Want Referendum Not Asylum, IPOB Tells UK by franchasng: 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2021
Crayfish09:

This my oga doesn't even know the concept of sovereignty.
Ahmad Salahudeen, I see you. Allahu akbar shocked
Re: We Want Referendum Not Asylum, IPOB Tells UK by Kubernetes: 5:19pm On Apr 21, 2021
Omoslim26:

Hmm you see this is the reason why I stopped being a member of any seccessionist group.

The agitation is always on point but the medium and modus operandi are somewhat off. I had to ask myself some questions being a realist by nature I just had to come to terms with some realities.

You want a referendum, but your politically elected officials that will be the one to sit on a round table and negotiate with the FG for a referendum are planning on how to win elections in the same failed country you intend to exit from

You want to break out from this failed country, but the people continues to vote in democratically elected officials that are against the movement how will the fg even take you seriously ��.

The only movement I would gladly join now is the one dat will directly project the agitation directly at both the political and traditional principalities and strongholds in Igboland. Constant mass protest on every state govt facilities and every traditional household, a total boycott of every elections is required to make the political and traditional leaders of SE understand that the agenda they are after is not what an average Igboman out there wants.

Exactly.
But I won't subscribe to boycott of elections.
The electorate should rather give the aspirants a condition if they wanna be voted. That condition is "elected leaders must push for such round table table talks for separation" else they shall be called back to their constituency by the the people that voted them.
Re: We Want Referendum Not Asylum, IPOB Tells UK by gemini35(m): 5:21pm On Apr 21, 2021
MNk Is the man, Biafrans jubilate for your victory.

2 Likes

Re: We Want Referendum Not Asylum, IPOB Tells UK by EmekaA125(m): 5:23pm On Apr 21, 2021
IPOB reigns. God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Want Referendum Not Asylum, IPOB Tells UK by CaptainAyub: 5:23pm On Apr 21, 2021
Crayfish09:

This fool doesn't even know the concept of sovereignty.
Unity beggar.
Be proud of yourself naa.
So you can't exist and enjoy yourself without being in the same country with Igbos?
I tire for una zoo people oo
Re: We Want Referendum Not Asylum, IPOB Tells UK by CaptainAyub: 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
franchasng:
Ahmad Salahudeen, I see you. Allahu akbar shocked
Nnaa,salahudeen be like person wey go throw bomb oo.
Anything 'deen' na hardcore jihadist grin
Monsurudeen
Kamorudeen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Want Referendum Not Asylum, IPOB Tells UK by SmartyPants(m): 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2021
richmanrichard:
it simply implies that ur comment is useless

Lol.

You're senseless.
Re: We Want Referendum Not Asylum, IPOB Tells UK by Emmadgrt20(m): 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2021
Biafrans should be careful, this could be a 'greek gift' (Abel's pot of portage)
Re: We Want Referendum Not Asylum, IPOB Tells UK by Omoslim26: 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
Kubernetes:

Exactly.
The electorate should rather give the aspirants a condition if they wanna be voted. That condition is "elected leaders must push for such round table table talks for separation" else they shall be called back to their constituency by the the people that voted them.
grin
Kubernetes:

Exactly.

Hmm you talk as if you don't know Nijeriya again. the electorate dats controlled by the Fg??.

I am certain some events will occur that will shake up and break the remains of the cord holding this failed country very soon.

2 Likes

Re: We Want Referendum Not Asylum, IPOB Tells UK by Crayfish09: 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Unity beggar.
Be proud of yourself naa.
So you can't exist and enjoy yourself without being in the same country with Igbos?
I tire for una zoo people oo

Are Igbos the only ones in southern Nigeria?

All that I know is that we shall never lose access to the sea and crude oil. USA has no power to divide Nigeria, and they certainly can't make a law to ban Muslims from contesting in Nigeria. If you want to be ignorant like the other person, please you are free to be.
Re: We Want Referendum Not Asylum, IPOB Tells UK by UnabashedIPOB: 5:33pm On Apr 21, 2021
I hope IPOB members do not buy into this new UK Asylum policy. I can assure you that this purported new policy is a way to bring out from the shadows, IPOB members and deliver them to the ZOO government. Let me remind you that very few asylum seekers are granted asylum and if your application is denied, then you're subject to deportation. Now, if you're an IPOB member, you seek asylum and in the process you expose yourself to the EVIL UK government. Then in the end after your whole information is in the hands of the UK government, you're denied. What do you think would happen to the information that was collected? That information would be passed on to the Nigerian government. Then when you're deported back to the ZOO because your application was denied, the DSS would be at the airport waiting for your arrival. So, please fellow IPOBers be very careful. Do not fall for this trick because you know that Britain would NEVER do anything that would benefit BIAFRA. To be forewarned is to be forearmed!

1 Like

Re: We Want Referendum Not Asylum, IPOB Tells UK by Didi2d(m): 5:33pm On Apr 21, 2021
richmanrichard:
donrichardchinedu@gmail.com

Thank you Boss, I have sent you an email!

1 Like

Re: We Want Referendum Not Asylum, IPOB Tells UK by LordOfTheGame: 5:36pm On Apr 21, 2021
All Hail Biafra !

Biafra restoration is unstoppable and our children and unborn generation will be proud of us.

God bless Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB and the indomitable Dragon ESN for standing up for our people against these bloodthirsty vultures from the futa jalon working so hard so conquer us and take over our lands.
Re: We Want Referendum Not Asylum, IPOB Tells UK by chaloskyx: 5:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
YOU DONT NEED TO CONCERN YOURSELF WITH SOUTH SOUTH STATES OR PROPERTIES OF THE EASTERN BROTHERS IN THE WEST LET THEM HAVE THEIR WISH, AFTERALL THEY ARE NOT SEEKING TO ANNEX WESTERN OR NORTHERN STATES AND PROPERTIES SO I SEE NO WRONG IN GIVING THEM WHAT THEY WANT. THE REAL REASON WHY YOU ARE AGAINST THEM IS JUST BECAUSE OF THE OIL IN THE SS. IF NIGERIA WAS NOT DEPENDENT ON THE OIL THERE OR IF IT WAS LOCATED IN THE NORTH OR IN THE WEST YOU WOULD HAVE SINCE GIVEN THEM THEIR INDEPENDENCE
AHCB:
Sometimes I wonder if these IPOB miscreants shouting for this nonsense referendum know exactly what they're asking for?

I saw their propose narrow minded map of Biafra and laughed. They included South-South states. So in their minds the South-South will join them in their warped Biafra Republic? LMAO.

Now let's even say Biafra become a reality, those set of Biafrans who are scattered all over the country with properties and businesses? Do these IPOB agitators really know what will happen to those properties and businesses?

I honestly believe these guys are just mischief makers. That's all.
Re: We Want Referendum Not Asylum, IPOB Tells UK by MartinsD12(m): 5:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
Amotolongbo:

https://www.thecable.ng/we-want-referendum-not-asylum-ipob-tells-uk
We are getting there , kudos mnk and ipob worldwide, keep up the great work.
Re: We Want Referendum Not Asylum, IPOB Tells UK by chaloskyx: 5:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
YOU SEE ALL OF US NIGERIANS ON THIS PLATFORM FORGET BIAFRA OR ODUDUWA OR AREWA FOR NO LETS DO OUR OWN REFERENDUM I WILL ASK A SIMPLE QUESTION 1.ARE YOU HAPPY WITH THE CURRENT STATE OF NIGERIA AS AN ENTITY AND 2. IS NIGERIA PERSONALLY MAKING LIFE ROSY FOR YOU IN TERMS OF JOB, ELECTRICITY EDUCATION SECURITY ETC (YES) FOR LIKES (NO) FOR SHARED
Re: We Want Referendum Not Asylum, IPOB Tells UK by AnanseK(m): 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
selemempe:
if you ever mention port Harcourt in your life again thunder will fire you

The fear of Wike is the beginning of Wisdom for Igbos.
Re: We Want Referendum Not Asylum, IPOB Tells UK by hansomb: 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
A terrorist has no choice. IPob are even lucky they tend to give them refugee status. If you don't appreciate what you have you will be force to appreciate what the world trows at you.
Re: We Want Referendum Not Asylum, IPOB Tells UK by Epunch1(m): 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2021
Amotolongbo:

https://www.thecable.ng/we-want-referendum-not-asylum-ipob-tells-uk
anybody sayin southeast in this case is just poorly informed ofcourse its eastern region not d southeast abeg no dy decieve urself u hear?
Re: We Want Referendum Not Asylum, IPOB Tells UK by AHCB: 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2021
richmanrichard:
if u are not an idiot you wud know that nigerians have properties in other countries n other countries equally owns properties in nigeria. Stop spitting stupidity
and if you're not a bastard you should know the difference between emigration and secession.

Stop showing you're a glorified nonentity.
Re: We Want Referendum Not Asylum, IPOB Tells UK by AHCB: 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2021
djon78:

Can you compare properties to peace of mind
Moreover political stability leads to economic stability

And to tell you the truth almost every one is tired of the way Nigeria is right now

Ordinary steady electricity Nigeria don't have in 2021

People are totally tired
Those that never gave attention to this agenda
Are now serious about it

The Igbo man having his own country
Will be easier to develop
Good roads
Modern infrastructures
Steady electricity
A production and export based economy
Quality standard of living

Are of great proportion compared to so called properties scattered around Nigeria
So you're saying Igbos not having good roads and basic infrastructure is the fault of the president or what exactly are you saying?
Re: We Want Referendum Not Asylum, IPOB Tells UK by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
Give dem lefelendum.
Re: We Want Referendum Not Asylum, IPOB Tells UK by Calitoscassius(m): 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2021
So the British have finally recognised Biafra? grin grin they created the problem, the scam called Nigeria in the first place.
Re: We Want Referendum Not Asylum, IPOB Tells UK by dareadewuyi: 8:04pm On Apr 21, 2021
What a defense?, The federal government said "the plan by the UK to grant IPOB and MASOB group asylum undermines Nigeria’s security". But granting amnesty and absorption of so-called repentant Boko Haram, and killer Fulani Bandits does not undermines Nigeria's security, what a postulation? ORO BURUKU LENU EYE

Re: We Want Referendum Not Asylum, IPOB Tells UK by djon78(m): 8:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
AHCB:
So you're saying Igbos not having good roads and basic infrastructure is the fault of the president or what exactly are you saying?

Look around Nigeria in the year 2021 and see the level of underdevelopment

Where is the infrastructure

Ordinary steady electricity is not available

It's a leadership and incompetenct problem
For over 60 years same story

And there is sign of any change

These things fuel these agitation

So telling someone of properties scattered around the country that is seriously underdeveloped

Than having a nation where development, economic success is guaranteed

Which one do you think they will go for?

The leadership has totally failed
It's a very pathetic issue
Re: We Want Referendum Not Asylum, IPOB Tells UK by richmanrichard: 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
AHCB:
and if you're not a bastard you should know the difference between emigration and secession.

Stop showing you're a glorified nonentity.
like seriously? aboki na aboki.
Re: We Want Referendum Not Asylum, IPOB Tells UK by AHCB: 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2021
richmanrichard:
like seriously? aboki na aboki.
assumption like they say, it's the lowest level of intelligence and you, my simple minded nitwit, just showed you're as intelligent as a nematod because, you readily assume because I laid waste to your frivolous claim, I am an 'aboki'. You poor miserable bastard! Sense is as far from you as Pluto is as far from the Sun.

Now please get lost and stay lost.
Re: We Want Referendum Not Asylum, IPOB Tells UK by AHCB: 9:05pm On Apr 21, 2021
djon78:

Look around Nigeria in the year 2021 and see the level of underdevelopment

Where is the infrastructure

Ordinary steady electricity is not available

It's a leadership and incompetenct problem
For over 60 years same story

And there is sign of any change

These things fuel these agitation

So telling someone of properties scattered around the country that is seriously underdeveloped

Than having a nation where development, economic success is guaranteed

Which one do you think they will go for?

The leadership has totally failed
It's a very pathetic issue
I believe there's no state in Nigeria that is as develop as Lagos. Now ask yourself how did Lagos achieve this?

If you readily blame the lack of development in Nigeria, as a result of bad leadership, ask yourself this: your senators, house of reps members and the likes, what have they been doing all this time?

I'm sure you don't know if you achieve your imaginary state of Biafra, this same set of people will be the one who will lead you, so tell me how well do you think they'll lead you?

1 Like

Re: We Want Referendum Not Asylum, IPOB Tells UK by richmanrichard: 9:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
AHCB:
assumption like they say, it's the lowest level of intelligence and you, my simple minded nitwit, just showed you're as intelligent as a nematod because, you readily assume because I laid waste to your frivolous claim, I am an 'aboki'. You poor miserable bastard! Sense is as far from you as Pluto is as far from the Sun.

Now please get lost and stay lost.
Aboki pls stop quoting me. Igbophobia is real! Keep spitting trash . So if Biafra gets its Country, Infidels n pigs like you would automatically own their investment? You are too slow. See the kind of acaic brain you still posses in this modern era. You may as well start killing all the igbos in your neighbourhood so that you can ve the properties. If you quote me again na Amadioha go strike you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie / Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi / Saraki And Other Senators At Kebbi Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.