Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Radioshop: Everything You Should Know - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Radioshop: Everything You Should Know (200 Views)

Funke Akindele’s Role In Avengers: 7 Things You Should Know / Jada Pollock: Meet Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama & Things You Should Know About Her / Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday: 9 Things You Should Know About Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Radioshop: Everything You Should Know by black9: 9:45am On Apr 21, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoPs3p4L3Ps

Watch

For the past 12 years, I have noticed that small business owners are quite hesitant to invest in radio ads or interviews. This fear is justified because you really don't know how it converts to sales for you. Think about it like this, how many times did you listen to the Air-tel ad before you decided port to Air-tel, re-activate your old SIM card, buy a new SIM card or simply recharge your phone? Some researches say that it could have been up to 21 times.

No, small businesses (SMEs) don't have that kind of budget YET. So, I decided to speak with my boss, negotiate with him on your behalf and come up with a very affordable package. The result of this conversation is that;

1. You get 30 minutes airtime on radio to sell your product/service extensively with a live video from Kennis-FM's Instagram account.

2. A post about your product from Kennis-FM's Instagram account a day before you come on air.

3. As the host of the show, I'll post a clip from the live video on my personal page and promote it for another 3 days.

Yes, you can afford it. All you need to do is call me on 0706 364 2406 if your business needs more sales.

Make up: @becksbeautiez
cc @kennis104fm
#radioshop #plex2021

Re: Radioshop: Everything You Should Know by seranel180: 9:55am On Apr 21, 2021
undecided
Re: Radioshop: Everything You Should Know by black9: 10:45am On Apr 21, 2021
Dial the number. No cap

(1) (Reply)

Kwara SWAN Mourns State Badminton Coach Bello Oyebanji / Browse Till U Tire / Talents Overdose! Watch A. KAY And Her Crew Dance In Awe Custume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.