Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) (5985 Views)

iPhone 13 Pro Max Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / Samsung Galaxy A22 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / Samsung Galaxy A72 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by HONESTFACT101(m): 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
atheistandproud:

You're just insecure and shameless lmao

Well I've told you all you need to know bye bye......signing out
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by RealEzee(m): 2:13pm On Apr 21, 2021
sunshineV:
if u need a dictionary to understand a tech term den u dont belong in the tech/phone section, u should be in the education section... and thats gargabe u wrote up there
shots fired!!! grin
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by RealEzee(m): 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
atheistandproud:

Always quick to dole out insults. Eyaah, insecurity and inferiority complex is bad for your health.

Redmi's brand flagship is the K series.

Xiaomi's brand flagship is the Mi series.

Leave this small Nairaland pond and explore the world.
koleyewon grin
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by colossus91(m): 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
atheistandproud:

You're just insecure and shameless lmao

it doesnt have water resistance na Samsung a52 I dey use look thos phone either of this two is gonna be my final pick
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by zabimaru: 2:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
I'm just here for the gbas gbos
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by MrBONE2(m): 2:36pm On Apr 21, 2021
henry007:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Unboxing in Glacier Blue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOjGJZlALTw

Redmi Note 10 Pro is the 2021 midrange phone to beat. Xiaomi went all out for the specs. Going by specs alone tho, it's a landslide victory for the RN10P against every other similarly priced phone BUT specs don't tell the full story, which is why comparison videos are on the way with other midrange competitors on the Nigerian market, from Samsung A series to TECNO Camon series to Infinix Zero series.

Xiaomi RN10P 6GB/64GB variant retails for N116,000 ($240), the 6GB/128GB variant retails for N126,500 ($265), while the 8GB/128GB variant retails for N135,000 ($280)

RN10P Specs

• 6.67" FHD+ 120Hz AMOLED Display
• Glass Back, Plastic Frame
• Corning Gorilla Glass 5
• Snapdragon 732G CPU
• 108MP + 8MP+ 5MP +2MP Back Camera
• 16MP Front Camera
• 6GB + 64GB, 6GB +128GB, 8GB +256GB - RAM/Storage
• 5020mAh Battery (33Watt Charging)
• Android 11
• 164.0 x 76.5 x 8.1mm & 193g

See screenshots from video below

cc Lalasticlala
grin

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by MrBONE2(m): 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2021
sunshineV:
This is the phone that took the midrange specs to the moon
Am telling you Bwana grin

And made transsion flagship to look like trash tollgrin

4 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by MrBONE2(m): 2:48pm On Apr 21, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

mind them......gotta Running away

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Damritoh(m): 3:02pm On Apr 21, 2021
colossus91:

it doesnt have water resistance na Samsung a52 I dey use look thos phone either of this two is gonna be my final pick

It has though ��
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by credon: 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
angrysince you na like to follow google will you now let me rest......signing out
Oga na wa o, he said "should we call this a flagship" its because a midrange with the spec of other brands flagships, this whats he meant. Just like Samsung's a52

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by ddjay: 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2021
atheistandproud:
SunshineV, ddjay, mrbones2, skywalker240, jemerson.

Should we now call this one a flagship since it's better than everything some companies have ever produced?

Mind you, this is an upper midranger oh.

Na Redmi K40 pro be the Flagship.
Flagship? Ofcourse i agree, it's a midrange with the specs other brands call flagship. Samsung did something like this with the new a52 which borrowed some of the specs of the S series, thats the way now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by ddjay: 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

Well I've told you all you need to know bye bye......signing out
Its like you are the new kid on the block, opening fire on behalf of transsion phones abi, someones second moniker, claiming to be a new moniker opened 11 april 2021 but you know everything going on in the phone section to the point that you know what and where to misfire.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by credon: 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
ddjay:

Its like you are the new kid on the block, opening fire on behalf of transsion phones abi, someones second moniker, claiming to be a new moniker opened 11 april 2021 but you know everything going on in the phone section to the point that you know what and where to misfire.
Thats true o, the HONESTFACT101 moniker was opened 11 april 2021 but the knows everything about transsion and xiaomi in this phone section.
HONESTFACT101 you have exposed yourself as someone's second moniker

6 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by HONESTFACT101(m): 4:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
credon:

Thats true o, the HONESTFACT101 moniker was opened 11 april 2021 but the knows everything about transsion and xiaomi in this phone section.

ve been in nairaland since 2018 that's when I discovered it actually 2019 then 2020 I got addicted to viewing as a guest

then I decided to open an account.......signing out
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by HONESTFACT101(m): 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2021
credon:

the fact I was opened recently doesn't mean I didn't view nairaland as a guest......signing out
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by eteebanky: 6:00pm On Apr 21, 2021
you have signed out about 5 times now
carry your cargo and go, transsion is not for us
big ups Xiaomi

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Valleys(m): 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
This signing out guy may just be that film intricate being.

You no de tire to sign out.

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by sunshineV(f): 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
Valleys:
This signing out guy may just be that film intricate being.

You no de tire to sign out.
the filmtric guy aka legal lawyer aka mr dictionary grin
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Chimatesky64: 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2021
busted ;Dbusted
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Jemerson: 7:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
atheistandproud:
SunshineV, ddjay, mrbones2, skywalker240, jemerson.

Should we now call this one a flagship since it's better than everything some companies have ever produced?

Mind you, this is an upper midranger oh.

Na Redmi K40 pro be the Flagship.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Viserion: 7:47pm On Apr 21, 2021
I'll buy this phone, where Is the fingerprint scanner?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by credon: 8:23pm On Apr 21, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

ve been in nairaland since 2018 that's when I discovered it actually 2019 then 2020 I got addicted to viewing as a guest

then I decided to open an account.......signing out
Ok o
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by atheistandproud(m): 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
credon:
Ok o
na knngGezy.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
where are those mugus that don't know smartphone apart from transsion this is what we upper midrange smartphone

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by henry007(m): 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2021
Viserion:
I'll buy this phone, where Is the fingerprint scanner?

On the power button
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by sunshineV(f): 11:29am On Apr 22, 2021
skywalker240:
grin
Tgan you.. grin
Sunshinev, behold our Professor of English...
Tralaaaa grin
best in english grin
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by skywalker240(m): 11:34am On Apr 22, 2021
sunshineV:
best in english grin
Best in English,,.... grin

Dumb in technology.... grin
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Ajilenu: 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2021
ddjay:

grin grin grin grin grin. CIA plenty here o
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Ajilenu: 1:43pm On Apr 22, 2021
How much is this device?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Kunja2: 3:03pm On Apr 22, 2021
skywalker240:

Not in this month.

But my basket mouth must leak grin

**clears troath** hmmm hmm ROLL CALL,

Chubbyface (old time okorofo no promotion) grin

Hoilakes (new recruit, okorofo) grin

Nightfood (old timer no promotion) grin

Sunkanimwise (new recruit, okorofo)

Iseoluwanimi (okorofo)

Selfdefence (old timer no promotion) grin

Mohbola my lovely concubine (pay as you go) grin

Scarycuteface (full time okorofo)

Kunja2 my boy (okorofo for life, he deliberately refused promotion) cool

Abiodunspectre their marketing manager nairaland branch. grin

HONESTFACT101 their most recent recruit is a confirm PHD holder in English language (but just signed for lifetime okorofo) you cant blame him, work no de the country. grin

Stay posted for next updates.

Modified

Andelawhite

Freelancerx

Theanyanwu

And not forgeting Amadorsays

They are all okorofo... grin

Modified again.. grin

Cororro

Yangababe.... grin who no know that one na kpekpeye oo. grin

Legalramble, this one na attachey by force, he want by all means be Transsion marketer by fire by force...bet Transsion no fit recruit am because im mouth na waaaa.. grin
LMAO. I swear you be cruise grin grin grin. But a dead ass cruise. You na my pikin na, no worry boy, you can do your roll call, no shakings.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by ddjay: 3:20pm On Apr 22, 2021
atheistandproud:

na knngGezy.
Hmmm, anyway this his HONESTFACT101 moniker will soon disappear like the KngGezy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Extract Text From A Picture Using OCR In Google Drive In Android / Latest Etisalat 1GB For #200 / Jumia Na Confirm Thiefs Ohhhh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.