Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Igbos Must Protect Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Must Protect Nnamdi Kanu (2323 Views)

Port Harcourt Is Ikwerre Land, Igbos Must Respect Themselves / Yoruba Leaders Should Protect Nnamdi Kanu / What Igbos Must Learn From Buhari's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Must Protect Nnamdi Kanu by Omoslim26: 1:35pm On Apr 21, 2021
hollah123:
just imagine, saying he will beat his father just because he's trying to paint Nnamdi Kanu as right,how can someone always b right?
as in,is Nnamdi Kanu now God?
is he now above mistake?

I don't oppose d idea of seccesion but the way these people are going about it is annoying.
Anything Kanu does is right,just imagine someone saying he will beat his father if he makes mistake

My brother it's no news that there are many useless animals here claiming to be Igbo just to masturbate on tribal bigotry thinking it will help them forget their frustration.

That guy is one of them.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Must Protect Nnamdi Kanu by EmekaA125(m): 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
nlreserve:
Yes, humanity did. And the reasonable people are happy with him. Nigeria is sinking Helinues thebosstrevor, MANNABBQGRILL, ThatFairGuy, LegendHero, SuperBold, NGENEUKWENU, OzonNengiTheory, Solmus,Juliusmalema, and Monogamy
This Juliusmalema likes talking rubbish all the time.
Re: Igbos Must Protect Nnamdi Kanu by Omoslim26: 1:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
BiafIntel:

You fulani slowpoke should learn to use your mohamedan name. Your taqiya is not and will never work here.

We all saw how you and your taquiyya brothers gathered money to buy fuel and burnt a man to ashes for insulting your god���.

no wonder there's so much people set out to kill you. if boko haram no pursue you, iswap go pursue you, if iswap no pursue you heardmen killers go pursue you, if heardmen killers no pursue you bandit go pursue you�� and you are still here using premature taquiyya �� omo your own don finish pkatapkata ���.

Re: Igbos Must Protect Nnamdi Kanu by plaindealer: 1:47pm On Apr 21, 2021
Good advice, protect your coward terrorist leader leading his poor and misguided followers to doom and destruction while his own ass thousands of miles away.

We don read this script before.

Continu..

grin grin
Re: Igbos Must Protect Nnamdi Kanu by selemempe: 1:50pm On Apr 21, 2021
Omoslim26:

Firstly your father is a leader in his own stead.

So if your father f up the best punishment is for the youths to gather and beat up an elderly man like him.

what part of Igbo are you from plss

Are you an advocate for jungle justice��

This is unbelievable.

tufiakwa.
you can't be asking us to hold our leaders to account while telling us not to beat them... don't talk from two sides of your mouth ogbeni only yorubas do that

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Must Protect Nnamdi Kanu by plaindealer: 1:53pm On Apr 21, 2021
Omoslim26:

In Igboland we don't beat up Elders.

Yes we may criticize, chastise and even call them out when they f up. but we don't beat them up, dats �% anti Igbo.

Ekweremadu go disagree with these mindless lies.

Na God save that man from death in the hands of a bloodthirsty and sadistic death mob, his own people.

grin grin
Re: Igbos Must Protect Nnamdi Kanu by Omoslim26: 1:55pm On Apr 21, 2021
Akiara:
HOW CAN YOU USE A LITTLE ANGELS "PINSURE" AS A MEME??

SEE WHY URCHINS LIKE YOU DON'T HAVE SENSE??

ANYWAY YOUR THINKING IS BEING PROCESSED BY COWS ....THAT IS WHY YOU CAN NEVER HAVE A COORDINATED BRAIN...LET ALONE A DISCUSSION. grin grin grin grin grin

grin
Akiara:
HOW CAN YOU USE A LITTLE ANGELS "PINSURE" AS A MEME??

SEE WHY URCHINS LIKE YOU DON'T HAVE SENSE??

ANYWAY YOUR THINKING IS BEING PROCESSED BY COWS ....THAT IS WHY YOU CAN NEVER HAVE A COORDINATED BRAIN...LET ALONE A DISCUSSION. grin grin grin grin grin

See who is talking about coordinated discussion �� this your taquiyya is on another level ooo.

ngwa let me play on your dead brain.

Your region as it stands will continue to breed Boko Haram, iswap, bandits and fulani killers. Ask me why��
Re: Igbos Must Protect Nnamdi Kanu by Omoslim26: 2:02pm On Apr 21, 2021
plaindealer:

Ekweremadu go disagree with these mindless lies.

Na God save that man from death in the hands of a bloodthirsty and sadistic death mob, his own people.

grin grin

Those were bunch of deranged mischievous brainwashed fellas.

Every region have them in their little numbers,so don't play smart here,

We all saw how someone had the pomposity to wear bata oba on his legs.���

every region has her own black sheeps.
Re: Igbos Must Protect Nnamdi Kanu by plaindealer: 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2021
Omoslim26:

Those were bunch of deranged mischievous brainwashed fellas.

Every region have them in their little numbers,so don't play smart here,

We all saw how someone had the pomposity to wear bata oba on his legs.���

every region has her own black sheeps.

Call them what you want, at the end of the day, they are igbo so adjust or edit your post because it was not factual.
Re: Igbos Must Protect Nnamdi Kanu by Omoslim26: 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2021
selemempe:
you can't be asking us to hold our leaders to account while telling us not to beat them... don't talk from two sides of your mouth ogbeni only yorubas do that

And so the only way to hold them accountable is to beat them up in public

the kanu that urged you on to beat the leaders up is a UK citizen right?? he should plss gather some UK citizens and beat up one of corrupt leaders there.

O are you saying there is no one corrupt leader in the Uk??.

There are things that should be shameful to even think about.

fiaakwa.
Re: Igbos Must Protect Nnamdi Kanu by Biafranboys: 2:45pm On Apr 21, 2021
Only a mad igbo man would want to be the president of zoogeria, no igbo man would be president in 2023
Re: Igbos Must Protect Nnamdi Kanu by Notasyouthink: 8:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
Omoslim26:

You dis cursed togolese muslim can't you for once allow people make their opinion without showing the world how you are destined to be useless yesterday, today and forevermore ��??.

They are talking about Igbos here and you are using taquiyya on a matter dats not in anyway connected to you.

na dat taquiyya go send you to your early grave las las��

common shut up and get out of here yeye togolese muslim ��
Heaven knows you are the only eternally cursed idiotic animal here.. You to be igbo but everything about you speaks otherwise. You are so, so stupid to be igbo I tell you.

The great Igbos have really suffered in this evil British enterprise if a forever cursed sahelian animal like you can be spewing trash whenever Igbo issues is being raised.

That poo gas you always inhale from suckaway pit that is making you to spew trash on igbo matters must surely kill you.

Common zuzuru gi Siri nsi nsi si ebea puo!
Re: Igbos Must Protect Nnamdi Kanu by Omoslim26: 11:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Heaven knows you are the only eternally cursed idiotic animal here.. You to be igbo but everything about you speaks otherwise. You are so, so stupid to be igbo I tell you.

The great Igbos have really suffered in this evil British enterprise if a forever cursed sahelian animal like you can be spewing trash whenever Igbo issues is being raised.

That poo gas you always inhale from suckaway pit that is making you to spew trash on igbo matters must surely kill you.

grin
Notasyouthink:

The only thing heaven knows is dat I am here to tell you the truth to your face��.

everything about the ipob you love is anti Igbo, I wonder watin your togolese taquiyya find join ipob sef���or maybe your cursed life is so unfortunate dat you need dis to stay away from snipper ��.

There is no business in being an hopelessly brainwashed dunderhead with Igbo��.

Let me draw you to reality again bcus it's obvious my truth torments dat evil spirit of togolese taquiyya in you���.

your Ipob is just a cash out business venture, for in the scheme of reality it has no chance of producing results apart from dishing out Social media sensationalism to a dead cursed thing like you.

pain in the chest??���

die man just die��

ibu nno ezigbo ozu nwuru anwu na gha ije.��

Re: Igbos Must Protect Nnamdi Kanu by nlreserve: 11:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
hollah123:
so if we elect an Igbo president n he does what u ain't comfortable with,that's how u will beat him all in the name of our kinsmen right?
Igbos are not interested in presidency. Only the selfish efulefu politicians who are enemies of the Igbos are interested. All Igbos need is Biafra. All hail Biafra
Re: Igbos Must Protect Nnamdi Kanu by hollah123: 11:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
nlreserve:
Igbos are not interested in presidency. Only the selfish efulefu politicians who are enemies of the Igbos are interested. All Igbos need is Biafra. All hail Biafra
y did u leave your other account?
use that one bro
Re: Igbos Must Protect Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 21, 2021
Juliusmalema:

did anyone send him on any assignment?
Reject sai Dullardism
Re: Igbos Must Protect Nnamdi Kanu by hollah123: 11:22pm On Apr 21, 2021
selemempe how far, hope say u never beat your father this evening ooo cos u told us anytime d poor man do wetin u no like u dey always mend am
Re: Igbos Must Protect Nnamdi Kanu by nlreserve: 12:21am On Apr 22, 2021
hollah123:
y did u leave your other account?
use that one bro
u no get point
Re: Igbos Must Protect Nnamdi Kanu by Notasyouthink: 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

The only thing heaven knows is dat I am here to tell you the truth to your face��.

everything about the ipob you love is anti Igbo, I wonder watin your togolese taquiyya find join ipob sef���or maybe your cursed life is so unfortunate dat you need dis to stay away from snipper ��.

There is no business in being an hopelessly brainwashed dunderhead with Igbo��.

Let me draw you to reality again bcus it's obvious my truth torments dat evil spirit of togolese taquiyya in you���.

your Ipob is just a cash out business venture, for in the scheme of reality it has no chance of producing results apart from dishing out Social media sensationalism to a dead cursed thing like you.

pain in the chest??���

die man just die��

ibu nno ezigbo ozu nwuru anwu na gha ije.��
Lol do you even know what it means to tell the truth??
Can an eternally cursed and unfortunate sahelian psychotic animal like you ever tell the truth??
You came into existence through hell that's why everything about you depicts evil and misfortune.

You hate your miserable self so much though I don't blame you because, when an eternally cursed ozu rere ure like you is living a life that is full of misery and misfortune you are bound to do something nasty.

I would have suggest that you buy sniper to end your misery, but on a second thought it will be a waste of resources because the monetary value of sniper is bigger than your worth.
So I suggest you lie in any gutter close to you and wait since you're already a decaying ozu.

Eternally cursed sahelian ozu!
Re: Igbos Must Protect Nnamdi Kanu by Omoslim26: 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Can an eternally cursed and unfortunate sahelian psychotic animal like you ever tell the truth??
You came into existence through hell that's why everything about you depicts evil and misfortune.

You hate your miserable self so much though I don't blame you because, when an eternally cursed ozu rere ure like you is living a life that is full of misery and misfortune you are bound to do something nasty.

I would have suggest that you buy sniper to end your misery, but on a second thought it will be a waste of resources because the monetary value of sniper is bigger than your worth.
So I suggest you lie in any gutter close to you and wait since you're already a decaying ozu.

grin
Notasyouthink:

How can a cursed fulani togolese like you whose head has been cursed never to have any business with happiness, peace, joy and prosperity know what truth is���.

You curse the SE leaders and still atikulate a cameroonian fulani man �� you dis unfortunate cursed thing how does that works??.
it's not my fault dat your cursed life have never known anything apart from misfortune, sadness, bitterness and unhappiness, and the truth is that there is no hope of your miserable cursed life getting better �� I am not swearing for you oo it's your destiny it's your fate just accept it like that ��

Ozu nwuru anwu na gha ije dika ghì .fiaakwa.
Re: Igbos Must Protect Nnamdi Kanu by Notasyouthink: 10:22pm On Apr 22, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

How can a cursed fulani togolese like you whose head has been cursed never to have any business with happiness, peace, joy and prosperity know what truth is���.

You curse the SE leaders and still atikulate a cameroonian fulani man �� you dis unfortunate cursed thing how does that works??.
it's not my fault dat your cursed life have never known anything apart from misfortune, sadness, bitterness and unhappiness, and the truth is that there is no hope of your miserable cursed life getting better �� I am not swearing for you oo it's your destiny it's your fate just accept it like that ��

Ozu nwuru anwu na gha ije dika ghì .fiaakwa.
A cursed and unfortunate sahelian imbecilic idiot like you thinks that what can make you happy and feel accepted ( since your peers has deserted you because of your hellish and damnable nature) is by attacking kanu and Igbos, but little did you know that you've eventually met your Waterloo.

Imagine you a forever cursed, unfortunate, doomed, sadistic, demented desert dwelling idiot forming to be somebody in Igbo land when you're worthless and irrelevant.

Ozu ya na udele na esu su onu!
Re: Igbos Must Protect Nnamdi Kanu by MansoryMX(m): 10:24pm On Apr 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

did anyone send him on any assignment?

Yes, same way una send Pantami and cabals
Re: Igbos Must Protect Nnamdi Kanu by Omoslim26: 11:27pm On Apr 22, 2021
Notasyouthink:
A cursed and unfortunate sahelian imbecilic idiot like you thinks that what can make you happy and feel accepted ( since your peers has deserted you because of your hellish and damnable nature) is by attacking kanu and Igbos, but little did you know that you've eventually met your Waterloo.

Imagine you a forever cursed, unfortunate, doomed, sadistic, demented desert dwelling idiot forming to be somebody in Igbo land when you're worthless and irrelevant.

grin
Notasyouthink:

Ozu fulani togo, I have no business mentioning your lord and savior unless I see a bloody unfortunate cursed walking corpse like you make a wrong narrative that your scammer and his scam package speaks for Igbo �� then I will knock dat hopelessly brainwashed cursed head of yours that will never get redemption or help in this life, from that curse that has been with you since you were born in the gutters ���.

You are even more shameless �� instead of you to speak about how your fellow taquiyya fulani are killing your taquiyya brothers in Northern Nigerian ��it's Igbo dat your useless godforsaken dead head of yours that has and will never attract anything good apart from disaster,pain sorrow, misfortune and ill luck���, want to focus on��.

Amongst all the tribes in Nigeria it's only Igbo dat a cursed godforsaken uncircumcised taquiyya demon from the tribe of fulani, can choose to do your nonsense and while away time thinking it will help you forget your sorrows and cursed life��
bad news to you bro, your problems, misfortune,ill luck, and mental problems has come to stay forever and evermore it's your destiny nothing can change it��so just accept your fate��.

You will die a miserable death for claiming to be Igbo �.
cursed fulani togolese walking smelly corpse��.

Re: Igbos Must Protect Nnamdi Kanu by Omoslim26: 11:39pm On Apr 22, 2021
Notasyouthink:

grin
Notasyouthink:

Ozu fulani togo, I have no business mentioning your lord and savior unless I see a bloody unfortunate cursed walking corpse like you make a wrong narrative that your scammer and his scam package speaks for Igbo �� then I will knock dat hopelessly brainwashed cursed head of yours that will never get redemption or help in this life, from that curse that has been with you since you were born in the gutters ���.

You are even more shameless �� instead of you to speak about how your fellow taquiyya fulani are killing your taquiyya brothers in Northern Nigerian ��it's Igbo dat your useless godforsaken dead head of yours that has and will never attract anything good apart from disaster,pain sorrow, misfortune and ill luck���, want to focus on��.

Amongst all the tribes in Nigeria it's only Igbo dat a cursed godforsaken uncircumcised taquiyya demon from the tribe of fulani, can choose to do your nonsense and while away time thinking it will help you forget your sorrows and cursed life��
bad news to you bro, your problems, misfortune,ill luck, and mental problems has come to stay forever and evermore it's your destiny nothing can change it��so just accept your fate��.

cursed fulani togolese walking smelly corpse��.who thinks he can excape his destiny to be useless and perish in pain and misery, by using taquiyya to do pretend to be Igbo ��. you are doomed nothing can save you ��.

Massob believes is arrangee arrangee�� keep skipping my question on why your lord and savior told you to vote that your demands have been met ��� dats how everything good will continue to skip your cursed miserable life��

ozu fulani togo ��

Re: Igbos Must Protect Nnamdi Kanu by Notasyouthink: 11:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

cursed fulani togolese walking smelly corpse��.who thinks he can excape his destiny to be useless and perish in pain and misery, by using taquiyya to do pretend to be Igbo ��. you are doomed nothing can save you ��.

Massob believes is arrangee arrangee�� keep skipping my question on why your lord and savior told you to vote that your demands have been met ��� dats how everything good will continue to skip your cursed miserable life��

ozu fulani togo ��
Forever cursed fulani terrorist sympathizer, how can an a thing that is lower than a poo mention kanu when you know very much that you are not on the same level with him, are you not afraid??

You're nothing but a cursed and unfortunate dead ozu, I don't know why you're jumping from one igbo thread to another raising your cursed and damnable rotten head high when you're irrelevant and worth nothing.

I think it's high time you sadistic, eternally cursed, Iredeemable, unfortunate dead ozu should stay clear from igbo threads with your hate and frustrations, and go to hell where you belong because you are not and can never be in the same league with the living.

You claim to be Igbo (we all know that's a lie anyway because igbos see things from afar) but you are iredeemably blind to a fault.
Mere looking at the way you dabble and handle issues, one can dictate how idiotic and demented you eternally cursed sahelian desert dwelling pig is.

Honestly everything about you is so disgusting and doomed in fact you need to be buried ASAP.

Ozu udele!
Re: Igbos Must Protect Nnamdi Kanu by selemempe: 8:30am On Jul 05, 2021
I knew this would happen
Re: Igbos Must Protect Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 05, 2021
He is well protected grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke In This Year Convocation In Adeleke University / Asari Dokubo Joins Tinubu's Mandate Vigil At The Unity Fountain Abuja / See What The Europeans Said About Africans Before Colonizing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.