Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke In This Year Convocation In Adeleke University - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke In This Year Convocation In Adeleke University (2318 Views)

Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent / Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke In Osun (Video, Photo) / Dangote, El-Rufai At Dino Melaye's Convocation In ABU Zaria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke In This Year Convocation In Adeleke University by press9jatv: 10:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
The Osun State Governor-elect H.E Senator Nurudeen Jackson Ademola Adeleke was at present at the 8th Convocation of the prestigious Adeleke University, Ede early today.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke In This Year Convocation In Adeleke University by press9jatv: 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
More pictures below

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke In This Year Convocation In Adeleke University by ebexofficial: 10:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
Enjoy man

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke In This Year Convocation In Adeleke University by invinzible1: 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2022
Celebrity governor.
I hope Osun people dance more in your tenure
Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke In This Year Convocation In Adeleke University by NwaNimo1(m): 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke In This Year Convocation In Adeleke University by Stargangz: 10:37pm On Jul 24, 2022
Why the security details all around him? He's not yet the governor, this man gra gra is just too much and unbearable. Mark my word, I dont see him living up to expectation, he will not complete first term in office, I foresee Osun people cursing and stoning him out of Osogbo.
Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke In This Year Convocation In Adeleke University by IgbuduMonkey: 10:39pm On Jul 24, 2022
This man carried his mother's Igbo face
Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke In This Year Convocation In Adeleke University by press9jatv: 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
More pictures

Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke In This Year Convocation In Adeleke University by press9jatv: 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
I told the Governor-Elect (my brother) and his colleagues I said ‘you’re lucky because you don’t have any godfather to refund any money to, so whatever people contributed for your election, it’s a sacrifice for a better Nigeria, for a better State, so you and your colleagues are not under any pressure, the only thing you need to do out there is to go and serve the people and I threatened them that I will be the first to call a press conference if I see things going wrong with his government, I will be the first to alert the world that your governor (Senator Ademola Adeleke) is derailing. I’ve told him and his team not to allow anyone that is not ready to serve, or who is looking for money to steal from the poor people into their team, Osun is a very poor state,” he added.------Dr. Adedeji Tajudeen Adeleke

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke In This Year Convocation In Adeleke University by paramakina202: 11:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
Stargangz:
Why the security details all around him? He's not yet the governor, this man gra gra is just too much and unbearable. Mark my word, I dont see him living up to expectation, he will not complete first term in office, I foresee Osun people cursing and stoning him out of Osogbo.

State your points without tears you hear.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke In This Year Convocation In Adeleke University by Vickym1(f): 2:37am On Jul 25, 2022
Governor elect.. The light of osun state.

The only man that show tinubu pepper in his own state after that he never lose election b4

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke In This Year Convocation In Adeleke University by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:55am On Jul 25, 2022
Stargangz:
He is the governor elect of Osun state for crying out loud so he needs to be heavily protected before your desperate APC terrorists will eliminate him?
As for performance, he should be judged after his 4 years.
Hopefully, he will perform well since he owes no allegiance to the Lagos thief and kleptomaniac
Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke In This Year Convocation In Adeleke University by oluztx: 3:38am On Jul 25, 2022
IgbuduMonkey:
This man carried his mother's Igbo face

All the Adelekes resemble Igbo, including Davido with their head shape, big body and fresh skin. The first time my uncle saw him Ademola, he said this guy must have Igbo blood. I said how? He said go and investigate. Lo and behold, his mother is Igbo from Enugu. In fact all of the Adelekes where raised in Enugu.

Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke In This Year Convocation In Adeleke University by HarunaWest(m): 3:55am On Jul 25, 2022
Stargangz:
In Nigeria, when you become Governor elect or President elect, you get a complement of security details comprising DSS and Police.
Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke In This Year Convocation In Adeleke University by press9jatv: 3:56am On Jul 25, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
He is the governor elect of Osun state for crying out loud so he needs to be heavily protected before your desperate APC terrorists will eliminate him?
As for performance, he should be judged after his 4 years.
Hopefully, he will perform well since he owes no allegiance to the Lagos thief and kleptomaniac
Abeg school him well. He’s ignorant of what’s saying here. Besides Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke will do extremely well in governance.
Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke In This Year Convocation In Adeleke University by press9jatv: 3:59am On Jul 25, 2022
I’ve come to solve issues battling Osun State, insecurity, irregular payments of salaries for public workers, health and Educational systems, I’m in this race to correct all the wrongs against you my people of Osun State . If votes as the Governor of Osun State, all encompassing agenda which includes Education policy, affordable health care and State Security . This will then foster a conducive atmosphere for Agrobased industrialisation for wealth and job creation for our youths and women. We will boost State economy through local patronage . Osun State funds will be put towards Osun State people for infrastructural development , We will greatly boost the State economy by partnering business class. There will be welfare packages for the State workers and payment of gratuities to the pensioners. I assure you the good people of Osun State to serve you diligently and honesty in service.

- Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke

Osun State funds will be put towards Osun people for infrastructural development-Sen Ademola Adeleke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNG_W97OifU
Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke In This Year Convocation In Adeleke University by press9jatv: 3:59am On Jul 25, 2022
Mo dije lati mu Ayipada rere deba eyin eniyan mi ni ipinle Osun , ma se eto eko to ye ko ro Ati eto ilera to ko ju Owo Pelu eto abo to duro Dede . Ma pese eto ogbin Alada nla. Oro ipinle Osun yo je fun idagbasoke ipinle Osun . Owo osise Ati Owo Awon afeyinti ni yo ma lo Dede.
-Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke

Imole de Okunkun Parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun

��������❤️❤️❤️❤️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81XISA-dJ3o
Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke In This Year Convocation In Adeleke University by press9jatv: 4:00am On Jul 25, 2022
Osun fun Osun, ninu idibo to n boyi Imole ni agbe dani. Efi ibo yin gbemi Wole - Sen Ademola Adeleke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMNoCug8MNY
Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke In This Year Convocation In Adeleke University by press9jatv: 4:00am On Jul 25, 2022
Osun fun Osun ni afoju sun mi, mi oni fi eto ara omo ipinle Osun dun won- Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tgh7volsbM
Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke In This Year Convocation In Adeleke University by Kingluqman(m): 5:03am On Jul 25, 2022
Stargangz:
May the dancing Governor disappoint you grin
Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke In This Year Convocation In Adeleke University by BusinessPlan22: 7:43am On Jul 25, 2022
Stargangz:

Baba, keep your bad luck, ordinary agbero for my state carry more security details than what I'm seeing on this pic, if e pain you, wait till 4 years time
Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke In This Year Convocation In Adeleke University by Alapojamesy: 9:26am On Jul 25, 2022
Better for him
Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke In This Year Convocation In Adeleke University by nazicartel(m): 9:37am On Jul 25, 2022
Stargangz:
I pray he works. You shouldn't be wishing him this bad nah. Many things will make him work. Especially from the family he came from. There's something we say in Igbo. Ezigbo Aha ka ego... He won't really want to soil his family's name. His family's name is very popular and you will hardly hear bad about his family. So I believe he won't want to spoil the reputation his family has built already

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: See What You Wish Nigerians. Walahi, You're Wicked / Chimaroke Nnamani Stole $41.8 Million From Enugu - FBI / Peter Obi's Exit From Chatham House Blocked By Crowd. Goes Back Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.