Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

My Iphone 6s Plus Is Lagging And Kind Of Heating Up - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Iphone 6s Plus Is Lagging And Kind Of Heating Up (930 Views)

Android 10 Update For Nokia 5.1 Plus Is Finally Here. I Just Updated Mine! [Pic] / Gosh! I Am Frustrated By My Samsung J5 (2016) Lagging!! / Help My Tecno L9 Plus Is Not Charging. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Iphone 6s Plus Is Lagging And Kind Of Heating Up by HumanCalc: 11:20am On Apr 21, 2021
I have had this phone for some time now and the phone does not lag. Very efficient and I know it’s normal for iPhone to get hot. However, since Monday it has started to lag and it also disables the flashlight. This is normal for iPhone to do when the phone is too hot but the heat is not that different from before and it rarely disabled my flashlight before. But now, it constantly disables my flashlight and lags too. It’s irritating. I have wiped the phone already but it’s still the same. Abeg what can I do? Engineers help with advice pls cos I hate slow phone with passion pls

Re: My Iphone 6s Plus Is Lagging And Kind Of Heating Up by atheistandproud(m): 11:38am On Apr 21, 2021
I hope you know that Apple slows down their old iPhones with updates.

If you recently updated, it could be a good reason.

I'm not an expert here so let's wait for the iPhone gurus.

1 Like

Re: My Iphone 6s Plus Is Lagging And Kind Of Heating Up by HumanCalc: 11:52am On Apr 21, 2021
atheistandproud:
I hope you know that Apple slows down their old iPhones updates.

If you recently updated, it could be a good reason.

I'm not an expert here so let's wait for the iPhone gurus.
It came with 14.3 and I have never updated it since then. The thing just started on Monday
Re: My Iphone 6s Plus Is Lagging And Kind Of Heating Up by atheistandproud(m): 11:55am On Apr 21, 2021
HumanCalc:
It came with 14.3 and I have never updated it since then. The thing just started on Monday

The latest iOS version is iOS14 na.

Is there a way to downgrade?
Re: My Iphone 6s Plus Is Lagging And Kind Of Heating Up by HumanCalc: 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
atheistandproud:

The latest iOS version is iOS14 na.

Is there a way to downgrade?
I don Dey use an like that since and it didn’t lag
Re: My Iphone 6s Plus Is Lagging And Kind Of Heating Up by atheistandproud(m): 12:18pm On Apr 21, 2021
HumanCalc:
I don Dey use an like that since and it didn’t lag

iPhone never lag on you before that's why.

Since wiping it hasn't solved the issue. I strongly believe that it's the update.
Re: My Iphone 6s Plus Is Lagging And Kind Of Heating Up by HumanCalc: 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2021
atheistandproud:

iPhone never lag on you before that's why.

Since wiping it hasn't solved the issue. I strongly believe that it's the update.
So I have to downgrade? How do I even do that? Cos I am in Abakaliki and iPhone Engineers are not as abundant as Lagos sha. I don’t know if I can downgrade myself
Re: My Iphone 6s Plus Is Lagging And Kind Of Heating Up by atheistandproud(m): 12:33pm On Apr 21, 2021
HumanCalc:
So I have to downgrade? How do I even do that? Cos I am in Abakaliki and iPhone Engineers are not as abundant as Lagos sha. I don’t know if I can downgrade myself

Check youtube
Re: My Iphone 6s Plus Is Lagging And Kind Of Heating Up by HumanCalc: 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2021
atheistandproud:

Check youtube
Yeah yeah. Thanks boss.
Re: My Iphone 6s Plus Is Lagging And Kind Of Heating Up by TheDejiEmpire(m): 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
HumanCalc:

DM me on WhatsApp to teach you how to downgrade remotely. At a cost. 08162819249.
Re: My Iphone 6s Plus Is Lagging And Kind Of Heating Up by smartty68(m): 5:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
What most iPhone users and prospective users don't know about iPhone is that, it can lag for Africa and could be very frustrating, and it heats up pretty bad. All Apple products are flagships but with plenty wahala. Forget the hypes.

They intentionally usually slowdown the performance of their old devices via updates.
Re: My Iphone 6s Plus Is Lagging And Kind Of Heating Up by romunu(m): 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2021
Goan repair it na
Re: My Iphone 6s Plus Is Lagging And Kind Of Heating Up by HumanCalc: 9:27am On Apr 22, 2021
romunu:
Goan repair it na
What am I going to repair there abeg?

(1) (Reply)

Umidigi A 11 Pro Max For Sale At Giveaway / Cheap Samsung S20 5G Sold / The New Tecno Camon 19 Pro Unboxing And Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.