Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,829 members, 7,956,147 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:28 AM

Need To Hire A Great Writer? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Need To Hire A Great Writer? (498 Views)

Discover How To Become A Great Writer / Happy Birthday To A Great Writer . #LARRY SUN / 3 Basic Things To Consinder To Be A Great Writer Of Our Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need To Hire A Great Writer? by Ebonygeek(f): 11:24am On Apr 21, 2021
Need a writer that can put money in your pocket?

Hi, I'm Sarah, an expert writer with a Bachelor of Arts degree in the English Language.

When you work with me, we both have the same goal--creating high-quality work and attracting more readers.

Here's what I specialize in:
Article writing
EBook writing
Copywriting
Blog posting
Ghostwriting
Editing and proofreading
Research and fact-checking

People I've studied:
Patrick Hernan (famous writer/editor)
Bev Clement (ghostwriter)
Wole Soyinka (author)
and a host of many others.

I take everything I've learned and create high-quality plagiarism-free articles that attract more readers to clients' sites and ultimately generate more money to their bank accounts.

If you're the type of client that's fine with mediocre work, then I'm not the writer for you; but if you're the type who needs high-quality articles by deadlines, who desires to get more readers interested in your work, then I'm the person to help.

My rate is #3 per word

If you need more information off here, send me an email: ebonygeek101@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Need To Hire A Great Writer? by Ebonygeek(f): 8:15am On Apr 25, 2021
I'm here to fulfill your writing needs smiley
Re: Need To Hire A Great Writer? by Ebonygeek(f): 2:26pm On Apr 30, 2021
Who has a job for me this weekend? smiley
Re: Need To Hire A Great Writer? by Ebonygeek(f): 5:18pm On May 04, 2021
Have got some jobs from here...looking forward to getting more smiley

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Chinua Achebe That You Probably Do Not Know / Wedding Night Gone Wrong / Content Creator And Writer Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.