Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,335 members, 7,957,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:52 PM

A pill journey with Michael to #Make_me_better - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A pill journey with Michael to #Make_me_better (747 Views)

My Forex Props Firm Journey � �With Maven Prop Firm / We Lost A Black Pill Brother Renegade #1 / Exposed! Nigeria, Ghana Top Online Searches For Abortion Pill - Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A pill journey with Michael to #Make_me_better by Mikester: 11:26am On Apr 21, 2021
Hi, it's Michael (Often known here as Mikester)

Here with me are some pills which I was fortunate to utilise that made me someone better in most aspects of my existence. By my benevolent nature and my being fortunate, It will be a delight to share some of these pills that helped me. Perhaps someone out there might benefit from them as well.

Will that be you?

Just open your mind like a thirsty sponge and stay tuned on this thread as the pills flow...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A pill journey with Michael to #Make_me_better by Mikester: 11:26am On Apr 21, 2021
As it happens, I will be posting useful facts, tactics and rare knowledge that I gracefully have in my custody. Indicate with an "hi" or "OK" and follow up the thread if you're interested.

I will begin soon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A pill journey with Michael to #Make_me_better by hslbroker2(m): 11:33am On Apr 21, 2021
hi
Re: A pill journey with Michael to #Make_me_better by CuteMike01(m): 12:01pm On Apr 21, 2021
Hi
Re: A pill journey with Michael to #Make_me_better by Elmiguel(m): 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2021
***grabs mat and sits down***

Op fire away. I don settle. Make I grab something.

Re: A pill journey with Michael to #Make_me_better by Mikester: 12:10pm On Apr 21, 2021
Let's embark on this journey of making ourselves better. Shall we?
Re: A pill journey with Michael to #Make_me_better by Mikester: 12:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dear reader, life is like a coin, you can spend it anyway you want but you can only spend it once. Don't complain about your life when you are the one who is handling it.
Re: A pill journey with Michael to #Make_me_better by Mikester: 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dear reader, If you’re emotional about something, your logical reasoning gets thrown out the window . Learn to control your emotions or it will control you to make bad decisions that will affect your life negatively.
Re: A pill journey with Michael to #Make_me_better by Mikester: 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dear reader, drop the belief that you are separate from others, or everything. Once you drop that delusion, you will be able to build better relationships, and be calmer.
Re: A pill journey with Michael to #Make_me_better by Mikester: 12:18pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dear reader, when you call your spouse with a loving name, "My love", "Darling", "Sweetheart"... It communicates love. Refrain from calling your spouse by his/her official name as you do your friends. These things matter.
Re: A pill journey with Michael to #Make_me_better by Mikester: 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dear reader, sometimes you just have to accept that some people can only be in your heart, not in your life.

1 Like

Re: A pill journey with Michael to #Make_me_better by Mikester: 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dear reader, want someone to speak more…..Just keep looking into their eyes and you'll find them revealing much more than you expected!
Re: A pill journey with Michael to #Make_me_better by Mikester: 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dear reader, once you have accepted your flaws, no one can ever use them against you.
Re: A pill journey with Michael to #Make_me_better by Mikester: 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dear reader, if you don't have anything nice to say about someone, don't say anything at all. While talking to someone about another, the words you use to describe others, the person you are talking to will associate those words with you too.
Re: A pill journey with Michael to #Make_me_better by Mikester: 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dear reader, don't believe everything you hear. There are always three sides to a story. Yours, theirs and the truth.
Re: A pill journey with Michael to #Make_me_better by Mikester: 12:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dear reader, a wise person knows that there is something to be learned from everyone.
Re: A pill journey with Michael to #Make_me_better by Mikester: 12:31pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dear reader, nothing holds you back more than your own insecurities.

2 Likes

Re: A pill journey with Michael to #Make_me_better by Mikester: 12:32pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dear reader, If you suspect someone is following you, take four right turns. If they're still behind you, they're following you.
Re: A pill journey with Michael to #Make_me_better by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 21, 2021
Following
Re: A pill journey with Michael to #Make_me_better by Mikester: 12:33pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dear reader, don't be afraid to do something just because you're scared of what people are going to say about you. People will judge you no matter what.

1 Like

Re: A pill journey with Michael to #Make_me_better by Mikester: 12:33pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dear reader, If you want your children to turn out well, spend twice as much time with them and half as much money.
Re: A pill journey with Michael to #Make_me_better by Mikester: 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dear reader, the way people treat you is sometimes a reflection of how they treat themselves.

1 Like

Re: A pill journey with Michael to #Make_me_better by Mikester: 12:35pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dear reader, learn the habit of liking and commenting to encourage people who posts things you fancy. Don't just read and leave.

3 Likes

Re: A pill journey with Michael to #Make_me_better by Mikester: 12:36pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dear reader, If someone waits for you, it does not mean that they have nothing else to do. It just means that nothing else is more important than you.
Re: A pill journey with Michael to #Make_me_better by Mikester: 12:36pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dear reader, worrying is a waste of time. Good and bad things happen in life, you just have to keep living and not stress over what you can't control.

4 Likes

Re: A pill journey with Michael to #Make_me_better by Mikester: 12:37pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dear reader, always remember who was there for you when no one else was.
Re: A pill journey with Michael to #Make_me_better by Mikester: 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dear reader, a true friend who understand your troubles is far more valuable than a hundred friends who only show up for your smiles.

1 Like

Re: A pill journey with Michael to #Make_me_better by Mikester: 12:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dear reader, If you meet someone, show excitement, this way the other person will be excited about the meeting too.
Re: A pill journey with Michael to #Make_me_better by Mikester: 12:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dear reader, smart people underestimate themselves and ignorant people think they’re brilliant.
Re: A pill journey with Michael to #Make_me_better by Mikester: 12:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dear reader, when someone gives advice, respond with 'You are right' rather than 'I know'. You will sound nicer.

1 Like

Re: A pill journey with Michael to #Make_me_better by Mikester: 12:48pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dear reader, make a person fall in love with themselves and they'll fall in love with you.
Re: A pill journey with Michael to #Make_me_better by Mikester: 12:49pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dear reader, when someone tries to impress you, it means they are already impressed by you!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Very Painful! Crash With Wrong-way Driver: Three Louisiana Siblings Killed / Dreams Witcraft And Spells... Myths VS Facts / Happy Thanksgiving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.