Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Dreams Witcraft And Spells... Myths VS Facts - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dreams Witcraft And Spells... Myths VS Facts (707 Views)

Imagery , Symbols In The Dark Spells / Witchcraft Hypnosis And Spells : Differences / The Black Bra Confraternity: Myths And Truths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dreams Witcraft And Spells... Myths VS Facts by HelpYourself(m): 11:06am On Jul 15, 2022
As I have stated several times in past threads .. sleeping is like death of the body, in they she spirit has left that body to journey in world's ..where the human body cannot go.

The sport leaves the body and journeys into the spirit world sometimes visiting events of past lives which result in dreams where you see yourself in strange but familiar places...

Dreams are also places where one can sometimes view events that are of significance either in this life you are living or in a former life.

I know a man who came to me who most times in his dream he always met a strange woman... A woman who he has never met in this life but each time he met her in his dream she felt very familiar to him. He was told by Alfa's, prophets and prophetesses that she was a spirit wife , mammy water grin, demon etc

Each time he sees this woman in the dream he experiences some sort of bad events following this dream and thes dreams where happening so often and frequency more and more hence he was desperate loosing his peace and needed help.

To cut the long gist short it turned out this woman was someone from a previous life whom he owed a great debt, in that his actions led to her untimely death and she passed into the beyond with great hatred for him . And in this life he had stained his hands hence he had created a spirit bridge of evil which allowed this hollow form of such a spirit to chain itself to him. It was quite a troublesome situation indeed.

I have seen people whom spells where placed on in their dreams. They where living normal lives then one day they had a dream ,where they went somewhere and saw a book or a particular word scribbled on a wall or they where compelled to read our such a word... What they don't know is that I'd how some spells or cursed are placed on you. The last part of the incarnation must be read by the person whom you are targeting then the spell takes root. Sometimes it might be something as simple as your name written somewhere in the dream and you are made to read it ...

I Have seen people reveal their weaknesses to others without knowing ...
This is why i always caution people against sharing their dreams with just anyone... Dreams are an experience you don't just sit and share with anyone hoping for an interpretation. I cautioned people about this in past writing so let me repeat it. Sometimes dreams are a gate way or road map into your spirit life and to share them with just anyone without knowing that person's spiritual patterns isn't advisable.

It is okay to seek help , it is okay not to be fine... But one must be cautious whom you reveal things to.

I have seen people afraid of eating in their dreams and what not.... These are jokes whenever I hear them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dreams Witcraft And Spells... Myths VS Facts by TheStakeHolder(m): 10:24am On Jul 16, 2022
GofuckYourself:
As I have stated several times in past threads .. sleeping is like death of the body, in they she spirit has left that body to journey.....What they don't know is that I'd how some spells or cursed are placed on you. The last part of the incarnation must be read by the person whom you are targeting then the spell takes root. Sometimes it might be something as simple as your name written somewhere in the dream and you are made to read it ...

Thanks.

For educational purposes, how does one break away from spirit attached to oneself in a dream or a curse in the dream? By simply doing some good deeds and avoid soiling one's hands as you've written in some of your posts?
Re: Dreams Witcraft And Spells... Myths VS Facts by HelpYourself(m): 3:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
TheStakeHolder:

Thanks.

For educational purposes, how does one break away from spirit attached to oneself in a dream or a curse in the dream? By simply doing some good deeds and avoid soiling one's hands as you've written in some of your posts?

Spirits ord emons can't just attach to you in a dream but such can be revealed via a dream. Try and understand the difference.
Good deeds give you a natural string aura with reprels certains things
Apology for the late response have been heavily engaged lately.
Do DM me for further clarification
Re: Dreams Witcraft And Spells... Myths VS Facts by TheStakeHolder(m): 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
GofuckYourself:

Spirits ord emons can't just attach to you in a dream but such can be revealed via a dream. Try and understand the difference.
Good deeds give you a natural string aura with reprels certains things
Apology for the late response have been heavily engaged lately.
Do DM me for further clarification
Re: Dreams Witcraft And Spells... Myths VS Facts by Scarlettheart2: 2:22pm On Mar 14
Good afternoon, Please I'm new here...and I've been going through your posts and I'm intrigued by them.
I'd like to discuss some matters with you privately, please how do I reach you or contact you...thank you

(1) (Reply)

I Need It Job Please / Hello From New Friend / The Beautiful Ones Are Not Yet Born

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.