Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Before Pantami, There Was Abdulkadir Ahmed Who ....... - Mbomalu Socrates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before Pantami, There Was Abdulkadir Ahmed Who ....... - Mbomalu Socrates (24422 Views)

Abdulkadir Kure Son, Umar Sues Mother, Siblings Over Late Father’s Property / Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home / Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Pantami, There Was Abdulkadir Ahmed Who ....... - Mbomalu Socrates by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
On point..

Not even restructuring or true federalism will stop the federal government and its components units from sponsoring pilgrims to Mecca and Jerusalem...

Nigerians are more Catholic than the Pope.

Ps... Him name na Mbamalu not Mbomalu

Re: Before Pantami, There Was Abdulkadir Ahmed Who ....... - Mbomalu Socrates by Esanboy111(m): 12:26pm On Apr 21, 2021

TODAYS HT/FT FIXED GAME IS AVAILABLE FOR HIGH STAKERS AT PAYMENT AFTER WIN

NO CHANCE OF LOSSING
MAXIMUM ODD AND HIGH RETURNS

DON'T MISS OUT, AS THE TRUST GAME WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR NEW CLIENTS

CHAT ME ON WHATSAPP FOR TODAYS ODD
0903-676-5331

New format , e make sense sha . Ewobi
Re: Before Pantami, There Was Abdulkadir Ahmed Who ....... - Mbomalu Socrates by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:27pm On Apr 21, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: Before Pantami, There Was Abdulkadir Ahmed Who ....... - Mbomalu Socrates by tuna85: 12:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
post=100987967:
Hypocritical Wailers, over to una and una lineage...........

For once, I agree with you grin

you shock them grin
Re: Before Pantami, There Was Abdulkadir Ahmed Who ....... - Mbomalu Socrates by Colony20: 12:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
You are a lost case

post=100987967:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Pantami, There Was Abdulkadir Ahmed Who ....... - Mbomalu Socrates by OriginalZombiE: 12:31pm On Apr 21, 2021
post=100987967:

Everything must revolve around Goodluck Jonathan..
Your brain cannot logically analyze the dangers clearly in front of you right now: you must regress to pointing blame on people who have left government several years ago.

Primitive thinkers like you are the reason why the country will never move forward.

What a waste!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before Pantami, There Was Abdulkadir Ahmed Who ....... - Mbomalu Socrates by tuna85: 12:32pm On Apr 21, 2021
OriginalZombiE:

Everything must revolve around Goodluck Jonathan..
Your brain cannot logically analyze the dangers clearly in front of you right now: you must regress to pointing blame on people who have left government more than a decade ago.

Primitive thinkers like you are the reason why the country will never move forward.

What a waste!

You guys forgot the past and started masturbating on the present.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before Pantami, There Was Abdulkadir Ahmed Who ....... - Mbomalu Socrates by OriginalZombiE: 12:36pm On Apr 21, 2021
tuna85:

The present is all that matters.
The past is a mosaic of lessons that should be gleaned at from time to time, not perpetually dwelled on.

You and your kind that ignore the present and choose to masturbate on the past are agents of stagnation and regression.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before Pantami, There Was Abdulkadir Ahmed Who ....... - Mbomalu Socrates by salem1996: 12:37pm On Apr 21, 2021
i read of the Abuja Declaration of 1989 and now my eyes are open to what the Muslims are doing... part of their demands was that sharia law is to be accepted in institutions and Muslims be posted in strategic positions...

some of you will not understand why they desire hijabs in schools that does not even belong to them or government.

But one thing i know is that; we will not sleep, until we learn to make people the pursuit of governance and not religion and nepotism..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Pantami, There Was Abdulkadir Ahmed Who ....... - Mbomalu Socrates by Camelot65: 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
tuna85:

I thought the present is supposed to be better than the past.....

4 Likes

Re: Before Pantami, There Was Abdulkadir Ahmed Who ....... - Mbomalu Socrates by Eriokanmi: 12:41pm On Apr 21, 2021
Chimjiaba:
Am totally heart broken please help:

please my dear beloved NL
I don't want to die in silence I have been trying to keep quit but can't anymore.couple with the level of impersonation going on his forum by one devil called Anthony okeke.
please forgive me, if I can help myself I won't be begging have been looking for help on nairaland.my name ís ᑎᗯᗩᑎᏦᗯᝪ Celestine . ᖴᖇᝪᗰ ᑌᏀᗯᗴᗰᗴ ɪɴ ᴀᴡɢᴜ ʟɢᴀ ᴇɴᴜɢᴜ. Am 29 years of age. For the past 13 years now have been suffering from quadriplegia spinal chord injury. Am only alive today because my aging mother look after me but life is now too very hard for us, my mother is diabetic and her health is now worst.My hands is partially affected due to spinal injure and I can no earn any money because of it. my family have suffered and spend so much on us and is only me and my mother that live in our house here in the village no one else here to help. am suffering from serious UTI infection because I can not get proper treatment and because am not able to change catethrers regularly. we find it hard to feed or buy drugs and healthcare treatments like surpositry, catethrers, supossitory bowels stimulationsetc. Please am calling upon well meaning Nigerians to please have mercy and help us, please nothing is too small nd to NGO that can accept my condition please. Almighty God bless you, more details.
you.you can see the video evidence of my claim here
https://www.nairaland.com/chimjiaba

3 1 7 1 7 8 6 2 5 0
Nwankwo Celestine...D
First bank
For Whatsapp video call verification call thɪs number 0 8 1 1 6 5 9 1 6 6 4
The below picture is my unproperly treated bed sore
Guy, wetin happen to your old monikers? I can see you just registered this one...today.
Re: Before Pantami, There Was Abdulkadir Ahmed Who ....... - Mbomalu Socrates by eldeens: 12:43pm On Apr 21, 2021
Pantami the next vice president of Nigeria
Re: Before Pantami, There Was Abdulkadir Ahmed Who ....... - Mbomalu Socrates by Seniorwriter(m): 12:45pm On Apr 21, 2021
Clueless Past & Present Leadership full of TERRORISTS!!!

Re: Before Pantami, There Was Abdulkadir Ahmed Who ....... - Mbomalu Socrates by LLMG: 12:45pm On Apr 21, 2021
you mean the same way buhari was a slave to the south when he came to campaign in the south wearing southern outfit.
post=100987967:

But the truth is that we don't need your agreement to any of our posts.
We just post and move on.
So, next time, stop quoting us to tell us you agree with dem MANNA for the 1st OR 1 Million times.
E no concern us shikini wink
Kindly shook ur agreement in your back pocket biko.
Now, We shock both u and dem! cheesy wink

Again, Hypocritical Wailers, over to una and una lineage...........

2 Likes

Re: Before Pantami, There Was Abdulkadir Ahmed Who ....... - Mbomalu Socrates by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2021
post=100987955:

When we hear bad rumours about a Northerner, we don't ask or seek for authentic details of the unconfirmed story we heard or read, instead, we go ahead to believe it, tweet it, blog it and tag the UN,US, the ICC

But we go mute and cease to exist, when such happens in the South.

Taking the Extra-judicial killings that happened in Anambra for instance; everybody are back to their Businesses and work places, no one is asking about the development on the trial of the Officer involved in that sacrilegious act BECAUSE IT WAS AN OWN GOAL.

Since we decided to play politics mixed with tribalism and Prejudice, let's play!

What would have happened if Officer Nwafor was from the North? Would we have been as silent as we are now?

A Notherner is not a Governor in the South, a Notherner is not a Senator in the South either, but NO! all we care about is how to let the whole world know that North are wicked, while our Governors and Senators representing us there in Abuja keep cashing out on our ignorance.

Peter Obi our beloveth son was the Governor when many youths were massacred in Anambra and dumped at our rivers and Lakes, their families never got the chance to say Goodbye, but Peter Obi have distanced himself from that case by REFUSING to appear before the Panel.

Abaribe stood as a surtie to one of the deadliest enemies of this Country, he (Abaribe) has Publicly defended Nnamdi Kanu on National TV severally, he (Abaribe) has attacked the peace of this Nation on many Occasions

Abaribe is the only Senator in the world working for the Country that elected him as the Senator and the Enemy of the same Nation that elected him

Abaribe & Peter Obi are not our Problem Okezie Ikpeazu is not our Problem, other dubious Politicians in the South are not our problem

We are Focused on how to Blackmail the North and everything they stand for

We think we are superior to other tribes, we think this Country belong to us alone, we think everything resolves around us, yet when it is time for election, we don't hesitate to show our "judas Iscariot" side

We are waiting for the next FALSEHOOD.

Meanwhile,
You heard it here first,
The children of hate, frustrations and perdition next propaganda will be on Buba Marwa,
For all the cocaine swallowed NAFDAC NDLEA have been giving a tough time since he became NDLEA Director.
These animals never want anything good or progressive about this country.
Una go wail, una neck go long!

Meanwhile,
As seen somewhere on cyberspace....
This is weak on commonsense coming from you. Even an idiot should not post this.
You call for greater Nigeria everyday but stoop low to turn Pantami issue to a north/south affair.
You curse sponsors and supporters of Boko haram and bandits everyday but turn round to claim Pantami is being hounded by the south for being a northerner.
Shame

7 Likes

Re: Before Pantami, There Was Abdulkadir Ahmed Who ....... - Mbomalu Socrates by globalresource: 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2021
post=100987955:

When we hear bad rumours about a Northerner, we don't ask or seek for authentic details of the unconfirmed story we heard or read, instead, we go ahead to believe it, tweet it, blog it and tag the UN,US, the ICC

Taking the Extra-judicial killings that happened in Anambra for instance; everybody are back to their Businesses and work places, no one is asking about the development on the trial of the Officer involved in that sacrilegious act BECAUSE IT WAS AN OWN GOAL.

Since we decided to play politics mixed with tribalism and Prejudice, let's play!

What would have happened if Officer Nwafor was from the North? Would we have been as silent as we are now?

A Notherner is not a Governor in the South, a Notherner is not a Senator in the South either, but NO! all we care about is how to let the whole world know that North are wicked, while our Governors and Senators representing us there in Abuja keep cashing out on our ignorance.

Peter Obi our beloveth son was the Governor when many youths were massacred in Anambra and dumped at our rivers and Lakes, their families never got the chance to say Goodbye, but Peter Obi have distanced himself from that case by REFUSING to appear before the Panel.

Abaribe stood as a surtie to one of the deadliest enemies of this Country, he (Abaribe) has Publicly defended Nnamdi Kanu on National TV severally, he (Abaribe) has attacked the peace of this Nation on many Occasions

Abaribe is the only Senator in the world working for the Country that elected him as the Senator and the Enemy of the same Nation that elected him

Abaribe & Peter Obi are not our Problem Okezie Ikpeazu is not our Problem, other dubious Politicians in the South are not our problem

We think we are superior to other tribes, we think this Country belong to us alone, we think everything resolves around us, yet when it is time for election, we don't hesitate to show our "judas Iscariot" side

Meanwhile,
You heard it here first,
The children of hate, frustrations and perdition next propaganda will be on Buba Marwa,
For all the cocaine swallowed NAFDAC NDLEA have been giving a tough time since he became NDLEA Director.

Meanwhile,

You have received your BMC money

6 Likes

Re: Before Pantami, There Was Abdulkadir Ahmed Who ....... - Mbomalu Socrates by Chimjiaba: 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Guy, wetin happen to your old monikers? I can see you just registered this one...today.
yeah under ban they always ban me whenever they see this post,if they can allow me maintain one account I won't be opening new ones,
Re: Before Pantami, There Was Abdulkadir Ahmed Who ....... - Mbomalu Socrates by Lagoon0: 12:50pm On Apr 21, 2021
post=100987967:

But the truth is that we don't need your agreement to any of our posts.
We just post and move on.
So, next time, stop quoting us to tell us you agree with dem MANNA for the 1st OR 1 Million times.
E no concern us shikini wink
Kindly shook ur agreement in your back pocket biko.
Now, We shock both u and dem! cheesy wink

Again, Hypocritical Wailers, over to una and una lineage...........
In not raft not to remember the northerners accusing Jonathan of killing their brothers (boko haram) and demanded amnesty for them.

The con3 go divide se! I can't live with stupid people from the north

1 Like

Re: Before Pantami, There Was Abdulkadir Ahmed Who ....... - Mbomalu Socrates by Eriokanmi: 12:50pm On Apr 21, 2021
Chimjiaba:
yeah under ban they always ban me whenever they see this post,if they can allow me maintain one account I won't be opening new ones,
ban isn't forever. It expires...just wondering though. Cheers
Re: Before Pantami, There Was Abdulkadir Ahmed Who ....... - Mbomalu Socrates by Akpuobi1: 12:51pm On Apr 21, 2021
e
Re: Before Pantami, There Was Abdulkadir Ahmed Who ....... - Mbomalu Socrates by Chimjiaba: 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2021
Eriokanmi:
ban isn't forever. It expires...just wondering though. Cheers
10years ban tiil 2031
Re: Before Pantami, There Was Abdulkadir Ahmed Who ....... - Mbomalu Socrates by joe120120(m): 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2021
fergie001:
Before Pantami, there Was Abdulkadir Ahmed, a CBN Governor, and Others Who Secretly Registered Nigeria Into Islamic Group

Foundation of Investigative Journalism

OBITUARY OF NIGERIA .
Nigeria is dead
Re: Before Pantami, There Was Abdulkadir Ahmed Who ....... - Mbomalu Socrates by naija1stnigar(m): 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2021
post=100987955:

Meanwhile,
You heard it here first,

Meanwhile,
that's why we must restructure this country not just to manage our resources but also it will reduce the level of hates among us and by so doing it will be very easy to hijack our leaders in the neck whenever things go wrong but with the present system I doubt if it will work because an average southerner sees a northerner as his enemy while the same goes for a northerner too.

1 Like

Re: Before Pantami, There Was Abdulkadir Ahmed Who ....... - Mbomalu Socrates by eldeens: 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
After Abdulkadir before Pantami there was Orisejafor the then CAN president under the leadership of GEJ, his private jet was caught in South Africa with $9.3m for purchase of arms for terrorism sponsorship. Also there was a picture of Yusuf Suleiman (Boko Haram founder), Asari Dokubo and Oritsejafor (CAN president) wetin join them?
Re: Before Pantami, There Was Abdulkadir Ahmed Who ....... - Mbomalu Socrates by od501: 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
post=100987955:

Meanwhile,
You heard it here first,

Meanwhile,

"Peter Obi our beloveth son was the Governor when many youths were massacred in Anambra and dumped at our rivers and Lakes, their families never got the chance to say Goodbye, but Peter Obi have distanced himself from that case by REFUSING to appear before the Panel."

"Abaribe stood as a surtie to one of the deadliest enemies of this Country, he (Abaribe) has Publicly defended Nnamdi Kanu on National TV severally, he (Abaribe) has attacked the peace of this Nation on many Occasions."

These are the most stupid comments I have ever heard in my entire life. Damn !!

4 Likes

Re: Before Pantami, There Was Abdulkadir Ahmed Who ....... - Mbomalu Socrates by madridsta007(m): 12:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
fergie001:
Before Pantami, there Was Abdulkadir Ahmed, a CBN Governor, and Others Who Secretly Registered Nigeria Into Islamic Group

Foundation of Investigative Journalism

Great article.
I understand that, for the writer to appear balanced, he had to add this statement, "The northern part of the country is not the only one guilty of this cabalism, but they are the greater beneficiaries of it. Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan had his own wing man, Oronto Douglass. When Douglass, a top aide of Goodluck Jonathan fell sick and eventually died, something shifted in the GEJ administration. He was described as “one of those who had the most far-reaching influence on President Jonathan”.

This is where the dishonesty of journalists comes into fore. You cant just slip Oronto Douglas in there without telling us the religious, ethnic card he played which was similar to Pantami. Did he say he supported Al Qaeda too? Did he declare Fatwa on students? Did he push Nigeria into some non-Muslim extremist global group?

No. Of course he never did these things. Why slip his name in there without providing similar context?
You dont compel balance, my dear journalist. If it exists, it effortlessly presents itself. Anything else is dishonest.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Osibanjo Lands In Ekiti (Pictures) / Marilyn Gbalahan: Okowa's Daughter Gives Birth On His 58th Birthday (Photos) / NAF Admits ‘Unfortunate’ Bombing Of Civilians In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.