Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

BREAKING: Enugu Police Headquarter On Fire, 2 Police Officers Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Enugu Police Headquarter On Fire, 2 Police Officers Dead (2424 Views)

Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead / #endsars: Aba Town Hall And Aba South Local Govt Headquarter On Fire- Pics / Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Enugu Police Headquarter On Fire, 2 Police Officers Dead by Gjrich(m): 1:05pm On Apr 21, 2021
[s][/s]

Enugu Police Headquarters On Fire, 2 Police Officers Dead
Unknown gunmen are said to have attacked the Divisional Police Headquarter in Adani, Enugu State’s Uzo-Uwani Local Government Area.

The assault occurred in the early hours of Wednesday, according to reports.

Two police officers were killed, and several others were wounded, when the police station was set on fire.

The assault on the police station began about 2:30 a.m. and lasted around an hour, according to sources.

Gunmen have targeted police stations in the South East and several states in the South-South in recent weeks

Re: BREAKING: Enugu Police Headquarter On Fire, 2 Police Officers Dead by Akudaisi: 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
Make Dem kuku finish this country make we rest

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Enugu Police Headquarter On Fire, 2 Police Officers Dead by Gjrich(m): 1:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
Akudaisi:

Na so
Re: BREAKING: Enugu Police Headquarter On Fire, 2 Police Officers Dead by alfasexy: 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
Angels

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Enugu Police Headquarter On Fire, 2 Police Officers Dead by yenereal(m): 1:33pm On Apr 21, 2021
angry
Re: BREAKING: Enugu Police Headquarter On Fire, 2 Police Officers Dead by EmekaA125(m): 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2021
Very good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Enugu Police Headquarter On Fire, 2 Police Officers Dead by HONESTFACT101(m): 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
terrorists will kill police the media names them unknown gunmen they destabilize the eastern security then launch a full attack and we all know the army won't respond......signing out

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Enugu Police Headquarter On Fire, 2 Police Officers Dead by kheny12(m): 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2021
E be like say na all south east prison dey catch fire and prison brake they happen.
Re: BREAKING: Enugu Police Headquarter On Fire, 2 Police Officers Dead by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
Its like there is a ploy to remove everything Nigeria police military in the east and replace with the ESN

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Enugu Police Headquarter On Fire, 2 Police Officers Dead by amrichy(m): 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
hmm
Re: BREAKING: Enugu Police Headquarter On Fire, 2 Police Officers Dead by Totilopussylick(m): 3:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
Insider claim they are dss and herdman responsible for all these destruction, just to tarnish the image of Esn.
Re: BREAKING: Enugu Police Headquarter On Fire, 2 Police Officers Dead by Sammy07: 3:19pm On Apr 21, 2021
Akudaisi:

Which rest of the country?

Let it remain in the EAST

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Enugu Police Headquarter On Fire, 2 Police Officers Dead by Trimjos: 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2021
Sammy07:

we are not talking of Benin republic mister man

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Enugu Police Headquarter On Fire, 2 Police Officers Dead by Khd95(m): 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
wahala be like police HQ for east, he dey catch fire upandan cheesy grin

i do no support these unprovoked killing and burning of police head quarters in the east by UGM, but i am not condemning it either

violence FC cool

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Enugu Police Headquarter On Fire, 2 Police Officers Dead by Letthrmsay(m): 3:47pm On Apr 21, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
terrorists will kill police the media names them unknown gunmen they destabilize the eastern security then launch a full attack and we all know the army won't respond......signing out

Nah family affairs.
Re: BREAKING: Enugu Police Headquarter On Fire, 2 Police Officers Dead by Letthrmsay(m): 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2021
Mikehot:
Its like there is a ploy to remove everything Nigeria police military in the east and replace with the ESN

No wahala,after burning of police HQ East wide, what will they burn next? Their perceived enemy,they should continue.
Re: BREAKING: Enugu Police Headquarter On Fire, 2 Police Officers Dead by Monogamy: 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2021
shocked

All this is unnecessary... To all those who have been hailing the UGM, just because you are not in the affected area shouldn't warrant you to put the lives of the people in the area where the show is happening..
Re: BREAKING: Enugu Police Headquarter On Fire, 2 Police Officers Dead by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
Letthrmsay:

No wahala,after burning of police HQ East wide, what will they burn next? Their perceived enemy,they should continue.
By the time they finish burning all Nigeria force presence it would more or less be a Biafra state

An attempt for Nigeria force to regroup would be an invasion
Re: BREAKING: Enugu Police Headquarter On Fire, 2 Police Officers Dead by lastmessenger: 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2021
Monogamy:
shocked

All this is unnecessary... To all those who have been hailing the UGM, just because you are not in the affected area shouldn't warrant you to put the lives of the people in the area where the show is happening..
what use is the police that extort people making life unbearable for us ?
Re: BREAKING: Enugu Police Headquarter On Fire, 2 Police Officers Dead by Akudaisi: 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
Sammy07:

na una Afonja brother na em break bottle of olopa head it wasn't an Easterner,nor was the other Edo boy that assaulted some groups of uniformed criminals from East too,soon the matter go reach ur small Ogbomosho brown roof house
Re: BREAKING: Enugu Police Headquarter On Fire, 2 Police Officers Dead by Sammy07: 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2021
Trimjos:

we are not talking of Benin republic mister man

Benin republic is another country Mr. Man, put on ur thinking cap when next you're quoting me.

BTW, let ur police burning be in the East.

I wonder which rest of the country you're talking about undecided
Re: BREAKING: Enugu Police Headquarter On Fire, 2 Police Officers Dead by Sammy07: 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
[s]
Akudaisi:
na una Afonja brother na em break bottle of olopa head it wasn't an Easterner,nor was the other Edo boy that assaulted some groups of uniformed criminals from East too,soon the matter go reach ur small Ogbomosho brown roof house
[/s]

Guy do you just eating akpu without drinking water?
You must be an nsukka man undecided
Re: BREAKING: Enugu Police Headquarter On Fire, 2 Police Officers Dead by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2021
Na them go still suffer the aftermath.
Re: BREAKING: Enugu Police Headquarter On Fire, 2 Police Officers Dead by Akudaisi: 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2021
Sammy07:

Guy do you just eating akpu without drinking water?
You must be an nsukka man undecided
I rather eat my white akpu and bitter leaf than eat what I give to goats in the name of swallow,not just an ordinary swallow but a nauseating brown looking stuff with the most ugliest green purging hydraulic liquid called ewedu (I just don't want to imagine how greenish ur shit go be tufia)

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Enugu Police Headquarter On Fire, 2 Police Officers Dead by Sammy07: 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2021
Akudaisi:
I rather eat my white akpu and bitter leaf than eat what I give to goats in the name of swallow,not just an ordinary swallow but a nauseating brown looking stuff with the most ugliest green purging hydraulic liquid called ewedu (I just don't want to imagine how ur greenish ur shit go be tufia)

I can only imagine your sweat cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Enugu Police Headquarter On Fire, 2 Police Officers Dead by SenatePresdo(m): 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
The Nigerian Govt should stop operating in Biafran territories without permission, it's an act of War.

Na our Airspace remain... grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Enugu Police Headquarter On Fire, 2 Police Officers Dead by 4ckyou: 5:47pm On Apr 21, 2021
The new trend
Re: BREAKING: Enugu Police Headquarter On Fire, 2 Police Officers Dead by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
Wow.
Over 190 million nigerian contacts for sale. Quote with your price.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Youths Rejects Ipob Sit At Home In Anambra State / More Wahala: Middle Belt Nigeria Release Country’s Flag, Currency, Coat Of Arm / We Won’t Hand Over Our ‘sick’ Country To A ‘quack Doctor’ — Onoh Hits Back Peter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.