Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,759,129 members, 6,559,265 topics. Date: Wednesday, 27 October 2021 at 06:42 PM

Who Is The Hottest Celebrity In This Picture? (you Can Only Pick One) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Hottest Celebrity In This Picture? (you Can Only Pick One) (3166 Views)

The Only Celebrity In The World To Follow No One On Instagram (pictures) / Pictures Of Hottest Celebrity Swimsuit Fashion / Vic O Or Speed Darlington:you Can Only Pick One Of Them To Perform At Your Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Hottest Celebrity In This Picture? (you Can Only Pick One) by Playloaded: 1:09pm On Apr 21
E sure me say una never see fine babes today!

Hello guys, So I came across this picture disturbing the internet and there has been a debate on the most beautiful lady among these fine sexy ladies.

Can you imagine, one son of Adam just decided to shape our favorite celebrities into a fine sexy ladies only that our odogwu carry belle.

See photo below:

I for pick Odogwu if to say Broda Shaggy never nack am belle

So guys,

Who Is The Hottest Celebrity In This Picture?

Don’t stop the fun!!

https://playloaded.com.ng/who-is-the-hottest-celebrity-in-this-picture-you-can-only-pick-one/
Re: Who Is The Hottest Celebrity In This Picture? (you Can Only Pick One) by Ammishaddai: 1:14pm On Apr 21
I think the owner of this post has a hidden love for homosexuality

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Hottest Celebrity In This Picture? (you Can Only Pick One) by pyyxxaro: 1:18pm On Apr 21
Wetin OLAMIDE do una again , see e belle

BurnaBoy worwor for belle oh
Re: Who Is The Hottest Celebrity In This Picture? (you Can Only Pick One) by NairaIand: 1:29pm On Apr 21
Omo, this is Disgustingly funny.

check out this link if you are planning to install stamped concrete in your house.
very affordable rate.

https://www.nairaland.com/4450471/stamped-concrete-4500-flat-per
Re: Who Is The Hottest Celebrity In This Picture? (you Can Only Pick One) by falcon01: 1:34pm On Apr 21
burna Boy it's just The pregnancy.. but I go wait make e born fess
Re: Who Is The Hottest Celebrity In This Picture? (you Can Only Pick One) by folabayo(f): 4:20pm On Apr 21
Wizkid cheesy
Baba himself

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Hottest Celebrity In This Picture? (you Can Only Pick One) by bestabigaelever(f): 7:55pm On Apr 21
Davido
The waist beads is like my own smiley
Re: Who Is The Hottest Celebrity In This Picture? (you Can Only Pick One) by EmmySparky(m): 9:56pm On Apr 21
so I should start admiring another man...Op WAKA
Re: Who Is The Hottest Celebrity In This Picture? (you Can Only Pick One) by EmmySparky(m): 9:57pm On Apr 21
bestabigaelever:
Davido
The waist beads is like my own smiley
all these girls with waist beads..I fear una
Re: Who Is The Hottest Celebrity In This Picture? (you Can Only Pick One) by bestabigaelever(f): 10:57pm On Apr 21
EmmySparky:
all these girls with waist beads..I fear una
Waist beads no be juju
Re: Who Is The Hottest Celebrity In This Picture? (you Can Only Pick One) by Khd95(m): 1:53am On Apr 22
I like Wizkid a lot

But davido is the sexiest amongst them here, see flat bele with big hips tongue
Re: Who Is The Hottest Celebrity In This Picture? (you Can Only Pick One) by femi4: 5:26am On Apr 22
It's Davido
Re: Who Is The Hottest Celebrity In This Picture? (you Can Only Pick One) by Bankysterian(m): 8:03am On Apr 22
Person we knack kayamata no go reach house tell
Re: Who Is The Hottest Celebrity In This Picture? (you Can Only Pick One) by TheEnygma(m): 8:53am On Apr 22
I can confidently tell you that Op is GAY winkwinkwink
Re: Who Is The Hottest Celebrity In This Picture? (you Can Only Pick One) by Rugaria: 9:13am On Apr 22
In this order:

Davido
Wizkid
Burna boy
Olamide

Powerpoints:

Flat tommy, roundhips, good legz..
Re: Who Is The Hottest Celebrity In This Picture? (you Can Only Pick One) by EmmySparky(m): 9:29am On Apr 22
bestabigaelever:

Waist beads no be juju
lol I hear u...

(1) (Reply)

Ebuka Vs Katung / Olu Maintain Nabbed For Drug Trafficking / 40 Pictures From Singer, Obiwon's Church Wedding & Reception Attended By Celebs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.