Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Noble Igwe Exposes His Legs In The Shorts He Wore To An Event (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Noble Igwe Exposes His Legs In The Shorts He Wore To An Event (Photos) (3444 Views)

Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) / Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife / Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Noble Igwe Exposes His Legs In The Shorts He Wore To An Event (Photos) by jaybenugo: 7:04am On May 10, 2022
Nigerian media personality, Noble Igwe was dressed in shorts in an event he attended with his wife Chioma, over the weekend, IGBERETV reports.

He shared the photos on Instagram with the caption;

"Last night, Chairman and I were out to see Asa. I knew she was going to look pretty in pink but trust me to be legs ahead."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdV7_ilMCPk/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Noble Igwe Exposes His Legs In The Shorts He Wore To An Event (Photos) by Raysleek: 7:05am On May 10, 2022
Many people have one form of mental illness or the other

17 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Exposes His Legs In The Shorts He Wore To An Event (Photos) by donbenie(m): 7:28am On May 10, 2022
See legs.. sad
Re: Noble Igwe Exposes His Legs In The Shorts He Wore To An Event (Photos) by Boogyman557: 7:33am On May 10, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

EVERYBODY wit der OWN MATTERS

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Exposes His Legs In The Shorts He Wore To An Event (Photos) by philipnw: 7:35am On May 10, 2022
Many are mad but few are roaming.

6 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Exposes His Legs In The Shorts He Wore To An Event (Photos) by GoldenJAT(m): 7:42am On May 10, 2022
Childish!! Making no sense!!

7 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Exposes His Legs In The Shorts He Wore To An Event (Photos) by Margy: 8:00am On May 10, 2022
see legs!.. I am wondering how the Dike will be inbtwn those legs!..nna mehn..

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Exposes His Legs In The Shorts He Wore To An Event (Photos) by RoyalBlu(f): 8:09am On May 10, 2022
... legs ahead indeed cheesy

Doesn't look good at all. Way too short lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Exposes His Legs In The Shorts He Wore To An Event (Photos) by potbelly(m): 9:12am On May 10, 2022
Na boxers this one wear go show... undecided
Re: Noble Igwe Exposes His Legs In The Shorts He Wore To An Event (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On May 10, 2022
How can a man dress like this , ridiculous

4 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Exposes His Legs In The Shorts He Wore To An Event (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On May 10, 2022
What is this one again

Re: Noble Igwe Exposes His Legs In The Shorts He Wore To An Event (Photos) by sammybest889(m): 9:50am On May 10, 2022
*****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

Jesus wept!!!
Re: Noble Igwe Exposes His Legs In The Shorts He Wore To An Event (Photos) by VladimirPutiin(m): 10:15am On May 10, 2022
Why exposing such ugly looking legs like that angry
Re: Noble Igwe Exposes His Legs In The Shorts He Wore To An Event (Photos) by LuQuLuQu(m): 11:40am On May 10, 2022
What type of lizard is this na?
Re: Noble Igwe Exposes His Legs In The Shorts He Wore To An Event (Photos) by cryptic93(m): 2:37pm On May 10, 2022
[color=#990000][/color] this style of his is outragiously baseless.. some body should call tha fashion cops on this guy..
Re: Noble Igwe Exposes His Legs In The Shorts He Wore To An Event (Photos) by KingMack(m): 3:13pm On May 10, 2022
From looking at that short he wore..his divk would be 0.01inch

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Exposes His Legs In The Shorts He Wore To An Event (Photos) by Kharol1234: 4:41pm On May 10, 2022
This one self na dressing? Person wear boxers comot for house grin grin grin
Re: Noble Igwe Exposes His Legs In The Shorts He Wore To An Event (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 5:04pm On May 10, 2022
This foolish simp
Re: Noble Igwe Exposes His Legs In The Shorts He Wore To An Event (Photos) by ExAngel007(f): 5:27pm On May 10, 2022
undecided
Re: Noble Igwe Exposes His Legs In The Shorts He Wore To An Event (Photos) by Laggafin: 7:25pm On May 10, 2022
Barmuda triangle legs..his wife shd be arrested for allowing such queer madness
Re: Noble Igwe Exposes His Legs In The Shorts He Wore To An Event (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:55pm On May 10, 2022
shocked

This would have been me but big, long preek won't let us slay.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noble Igwe Exposes His Legs In The Shorts He Wore To An Event (Photos) by TheWolfen(m): 8:16pm On May 10, 2022
But why?
Re: Noble Igwe Exposes His Legs In The Shorts He Wore To An Event (Photos) by Bashnigga(m): 9:06pm On May 10, 2022
See leg o

Re: Noble Igwe Exposes His Legs In The Shorts He Wore To An Event (Photos) by kokoA(m): 9:07pm On May 10, 2022
This one be like truck pusher for ogbete market.
Re: Noble Igwe Exposes His Legs In The Shorts He Wore To An Event (Photos) by tillaman(m): 9:16pm On May 10, 2022
Hard pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Noble Igwe Exposes His Legs In The Shorts He Wore To An Event (Photos) by uchaymart(m): 9:25pm On May 10, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This would have been me but big, long preek won't let us slay.

Odogwu cool
Re: Noble Igwe Exposes His Legs In The Shorts He Wore To An Event (Photos) by Ohibenemma(m): 9:31pm On May 10, 2022
He's looking really funny grin grin grin

Posting those legs is a disservice to humanity.
Re: Noble Igwe Exposes His Legs In The Shorts He Wore To An Event (Photos) by CheedyJ(m): 10:08pm On May 10, 2022
This one sef na fashion , na wa
Re: Noble Igwe Exposes His Legs In The Shorts He Wore To An Event (Photos) by Richy4(m): 12:33am On May 11, 2022
It must be a severe summer in Nigeria.. about 48° cheesy
Re: Noble Igwe Exposes His Legs In The Shorts He Wore To An Event (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 2:01am On May 11, 2022
Ara di na udi na udi grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noble Igwe Exposes His Legs In The Shorts He Wore To An Event (Photos) by Seredebe: 11:03am On May 12, 2022
emmabest2000:
Ara di na udi na udi grin

Achoromu nke kwu oto (deng)
Ipia ya okwuru kwa
Semi orthopedic
Na you go tire
Pretty girl from the project
Never look my way
Now I'm on tv
She wan come my way
Me I no like her again
Nwata nwanyi ga na azu
I no get eye for street girls
I get eye for billionaire (bang bang dereeereng)
Re: Noble Igwe Exposes His Legs In The Shorts He Wore To An Event (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 3:06pm On May 12, 2022
It's a no no for me. Unku you suppose know wey tin go fit you nau grin
It's the chewing stick leg for me cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Drake – Rich Baby Daddy Ft Sexyy Red & SZA Mp3 Music Download / Funke Akindele Set To Wed UK Lover? / Nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone – Oshiomhole’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.