Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Nigerian Defence Academy, Registration And Admission Process 73RC - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy, Registration And Admission Process 73RC (670 Views)

UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy / 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide / Ahmed Bature, Nigerian Defence Academy Best Graduating Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Defence Academy, Registration And Admission Process 73RC by Luigi02(m): 1:24pm On Apr 21, 2021
So apparently, it seems the revious NDA threads have all stopped moving.

I have a lot of questions I want to ask concerning both the registration process and the admission process. It's my first time of wanting to register for the NDA.

I suggest we should all gather here and discuss, both those that wanna register, and those who know a thing or two about the Nigerian Military.

Thanks in advance.

Fynestboi, Mynd44, Richiez
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy, Registration And Admission Process 73RC by Luigi02(m): 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
It seems the registrations deadline is on the 24th of this month, if I'm not mistaking
Im going to kickstart my registration tomorrow.
Plus for those who have registered theres, did you go to a Cafe, or you did it yourselves?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy, Registration And Admission Process 73RC by Chidexter(m): 9:47pm On Apr 21, 2021
Lost the zeal.
Goodluck with it though.
I might go for direct short service. Just maybe, else I find better things to do with my life. If only the military wasn't so corrupt and incompetent.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy, Registration And Admission Process 73RC by musty001: 10:50am On Apr 22, 2021
Hello guys.
Pls I'm in need of the NDA past questions
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy, Registration And Admission Process 73RC by angie88: 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2021
pls dey said jamb is a prerequisite. but jamb registration is yet to start. how do one meet up with their 24th deadline
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy, Registration And Admission Process 73RC by Federickson02: 1:28pm On May 17, 2021
angie88:
pls dey said jamb is a prerequisite. but jamb registration is yet to start. how do one meet up with their 24th deadline

NDA postponed their deadline to June 29th. So you better hurry?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy, Registration And Admission Process 73RC by Federickson02: 1:29pm On May 17, 2021
Luigi02:
It seems the registrations deadline is on the 24th of this month, if I'm not mistaking
Im going to kickstart my registration tomorrow.
Plus for those who have registered theres, did you go to a Cafe, or you did it yourselves?

Have you registered yours already?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy, Registration And Admission Process 73RC by angie88: 3:10pm On May 17, 2021
Federickson02:

NDA postponed their deadline to June 29th. So you better hurry?
thanks
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy, Registration And Admission Process 73RC by Luigi02(m): 8:29am On May 18, 2021
Federickson02:

Have you registered yours already?
Yes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy, Registration And Admission Process 73RC by Maimakawa(m): 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2021
Luigi02:
Yes
any update bro??
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy, Registration And Admission Process 73RC by Jmighty123: 11:55am On Jun 30, 2021
Maimakawa:
any update bro??

Please guys
I possess Local government certificate of origin instead of state certificate of origin
Can I submit my local government certificate of to represent state certificate of origin
Response ASAP

(1) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu is 21 Years Old - Wikipedia / . / Stolen Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.