Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

IPOB Stops A Chinese Company Drilling Oil In Anambra State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Stops A Chinese Company Drilling Oil In Anambra State. (2852 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Stops A Street Fight In Abuja (Photos) / How US shields IPOB, stops Nigeria from deploying Super Tucano to south east / If IPOB Stops These Things, All Igbos Will Support Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Stops A Chinese Company Drilling Oil In Anambra State. by GodHatesBigots(m): 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: IPOB Stops A Chinese Company Drilling Oil In Anambra State. by GodHatesBigots(m): 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
Can you see why it will never be well for BASTARD IGBO Governors ? Polluting their land and selling the resources without the involvement of the people.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Stops A Chinese Company Drilling Oil In Anambra State. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2021
For what reason?

Who are the Igbos and where are they?

The Nonso of a person said he used to hear that Anambra state is small or big but had to confirm?

So the guy doing the documentary itself is not from the state? Where did he come from?

Then he is a non state actor?

We need to hear from Anambra people themselves to validate the information

1 Like

Re: IPOB Stops A Chinese Company Drilling Oil In Anambra State. by Faber(m): 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
OK
Re: IPOB Stops A Chinese Company Drilling Oil In Anambra State. by Akiara: 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
I THOUGHT THE CHILDREN OF USELESSNESS WHOSE "ANCESTOR" WAS CASTED DOWN FROM HEAVEN FOR BEING A DEMON....

CLAIMED THAT IGBO DOESN'T HAVE OYEL??

IPOB DIDNT GO TO STEAL THE OYEL...THEY WENT TO STOP THE THIEVES OF THE OYEL.

THAT IS PATRIOTISM TO THEIR COUNTRY BIAFRA

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB Stops A Chinese Company Drilling Oil In Anambra State. by Nigeriabiafra82: 1:43pm On Apr 21, 2021
In my village oil is like water
I wonder why

1 Like

Re: IPOB Stops A Chinese Company Drilling Oil In Anambra State. by DaniDani(m): 1:43pm On Apr 21, 2021
So Anambra have been producing oil and everyone kept mum? Who have been benefiting from this oil drilling? Their identities need to be unmasked asap!

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Stops A Chinese Company Drilling Oil In Anambra State. by nairalandankrah: 1:45pm On Apr 21, 2021
So Anambra geh oyel? shocked..wonders

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Stops A Chinese Company Drilling Oil In Anambra State. by MrSamsung(m): 1:49pm On Apr 21, 2021
How I wish my region South South is strong and bold like the Igbos.

Fighting for the control of thier oil and resources and our states governments being the one to issue out licenses to oil and gas companies not federal.........because if this oil mainly found in South South that sustains the Nigerian economy were to be from Yoruba region or the North, Nigeria would have divide tey tey.

By the way I don't know the meaning of i ya ta go, it sounds melodious cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Stops A Chinese Company Drilling Oil In Anambra State. by Chikarata2020(m): 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
The next thing government will do is to flood the area with soldiers and ask the Chinese to return back. But its certain that oppression won't last forever

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Stops A Chinese Company Drilling Oil In Anambra State. by tribalmall: 2:29pm On Apr 21, 2021
What is the oil was found in Igbo region, what would have happened ?
MrSamsung:

Fighting for the control of thier oil and resources and our states governments being the one to issue out licenses to oil and gas companies not federal.........because if this oil mainly found in South South that sustains the Nigerian economy were to be from Yoruba region or the North, Nigeria would have divide tey tey.

Re: IPOB Stops A Chinese Company Drilling Oil In Anambra State. by Rugaria: 2:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
Juliusmalema:
For what reason?

The Nonso of a person said he used to hear that Anambra state is small or big but had to confirm?

So the guy doing the documentary itself is not from the state? Where did he come from?

Then break your legs?
Go down to Anambra and investigate yourself

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Stops A Chinese Company Drilling Oil In Anambra State. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 21, 2021
Rugaria:

Then break your legs?
Go down to Anambra and investigate yourself

Are you the non state actor?

Since we are not there , let the ones on underground, state wise investigate for us.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Stops A Chinese Company Drilling Oil In Anambra State. by chiefobdk(m): 3:23pm On Apr 21, 2021
MrSamsung:

Ighotago means do you understand

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Stops A Chinese Company Drilling Oil In Anambra State. by chiefobdk(m): 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2021
Juliusmalema:
For what reason?

You never ever make sense..

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Stops A Chinese Company Drilling Oil In Anambra State. by franchasng: 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
Fatherland kiss
Re: IPOB Stops A Chinese Company Drilling Oil In Anambra State. by MrSamsung(m): 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2021
chiefobdk:

Ighotago means do you understand

Oh thanks
Re: IPOB Stops A Chinese Company Drilling Oil In Anambra State. by BiafIntel: 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
Juliusmalema:
For what reason?

You fulani terrorist, keep quiet and shut up your tuwo mouth on Igbo affairs. Being from Anambra doesn't infer on anyone the right to automatically know how big or small Anambra is. From the Igbo ascent of the guy in the video, he is from either Ihiala or Ulli which are villages in Anambra state.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Stops A Chinese Company Drilling Oil In Anambra State. by BiafIntel: 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2021
tribalmall:
What is the oil was found in Igbo region, what would have happened ?
Most of the so-called oil is in Igboland from Rivers state to Delta state, some part of Akwa Ibom and Cross River state.
Re: IPOB Stops A Chinese Company Drilling Oil In Anambra State. by EmekaA125(m): 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2021
BiafIntel:

Most of the so-called oil is in Igboland from Rivers state to Delta state, some part of Akwa Ibom and Cross River state.
Can you hear urself
Re: IPOB Stops A Chinese Company Drilling Oil In Anambra State. by Funkeshuga(m): 3:44pm On Apr 21, 2021
MrSamsung:

ihatago you mean? it means do you understand
Re: IPOB Stops A Chinese Company Drilling Oil In Anambra State. by mamaafrik(m): 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2021
Oyibo wey dwm suppose kidnap Danu.........,see as dwm spoil land for a selfish oil.
What is good for Zamfara gold is good for Southern oil.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Stops A Chinese Company Drilling Oil In Anambra State. by mamaafrik(m): 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2021
Oyibo wey dwm suppose kidnap Danu.........,see as dwm spoil land for a selfish oil.
What is good for Zamfara gold is good for Southern oil.Resource control or disintegration......

1 Like

Re: IPOB Stops A Chinese Company Drilling Oil In Anambra State. by powerhouse3(m): 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
BiafIntel:

....Big time comedy...

This is funny ���
Re: IPOB Stops A Chinese Company Drilling Oil In Anambra State. by PROUDIGBO(m): 4:24pm On Apr 21, 2021
MrSamsung:

‘I ghotago’ (Igbos in the house versed in odide na asusu Igbo can help correct this one if i got it wrong)......Means, ‘you get me?....you understand?....you feeling me?....you know warra mean?.....etc! smiley
Re: IPOB Stops A Chinese Company Drilling Oil In Anambra State. by Rolly22(m): 4:24pm On Apr 21, 2021
Juliusmalema:
For what reason?

E pain you abi?
Re: IPOB Stops A Chinese Company Drilling Oil In Anambra State. by MrSamsung(m): 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
Funkeshuga:

ihatago you mean? it means do you understand

Thanks
Re: IPOB Stops A Chinese Company Drilling Oil In Anambra State. by tribalmall: 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
If you are not knowledgeable about what is being discussed you should shut your foolish mouth.

BiafIntel:

1 Like

Re: IPOB Stops A Chinese Company Drilling Oil In Anambra State. by MrSamsung(m): 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

‘I ghotago’ (Igbos in the house versed in odide na asusu Igbo can help correct this one if i got it wrong)......Means, ‘you get me?....you understand?....you feeling me?....you know warra mean?.....etc! smiley

Haha cheesy I feel your explanation bro
Thank you
Re: IPOB Stops A Chinese Company Drilling Oil In Anambra State. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 21, 2021
BiafIntel:

You fulani terrorist, keep quiet and shut up your tuwo mouth on Igbo affairs. Being from Anambra doesn't infer on anyone the right to automatically know how big or small Anambra is. From the Igbo ascent of the guy in the video, he is from either Ihiala or Ulli which are villages in Anambra state.

Or from Orlu, oru or mgbidi?

The surname points towards that..
Re: IPOB Stops A Chinese Company Drilling Oil In Anambra State. by NigeriaIsZOO: 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
I had been wondering why such madness would be allowed to go on unhindered. You come to a state and decide to destroy their ecosystem without recognizing them?!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Stops A Chinese Company Drilling Oil In Anambra State. by SenatePresdo(m): 5:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
Akiara:
I THOUGHT THE CHILDREN OF USELESSNESS WHOSE "ANCESTOR" WAS CASTED DOWN FROM HEAVEN FOR BEING A DEMON....

CLAIMED THAT IGBO DOESN'T HAVE OYEL??

IPOB DIDNT GO TO STEAL THE OYEL...THEY WENT TO STOP THE THIEVES OF THE OYEL.

THAT IS PATRIOTISM TO THEIR COUNTRY BIAFRA

Fallen Demon.. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At The North Claiming They Are Good At Politics / You are now working for Tinubu, PDP replies Gov. Wike / Tinubu And Governor Zulum Of Borno State. You Reap What You Sow. Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.