Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Seyi Tinubu Stops A Street Fight In Abuja (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu Stops A Street Fight In Abuja (Photos) (69407 Views)

Tinubu Stops Electricity Tariff Hike, Insists On Subsidy / Seyi Tinubu Stops A Street Fight In Abuja / IPOB Stops A Chinese Company Drilling Oil In Anambra State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Tinubu Stops A Street Fight In Abuja (Photos) by aminulive: 5:25pm On Oct 02, 2023
Seyi Tinubu, the son of President Bola Tinubu, was captured on video attempting to defuse a heated altercation among a group of young individuals in Abuja yesterday.

Footage seen by our correspondent shows Seyi Tinubu in the midst of the confrontation, firmly gripping the head of one of the youths while engaging in a conversation.

He was surrounded by others on a street in the capital city of Abuja.

Despite the young man's attempts to break free, Seyi Tinubu maintained his hold on him throughout the incident. The precise circumstances that led to the President's son finding himself in this unusual situation remain unknown.

Eyewitnesses reported that his intervention played a crucial role in de-escalating the situation, preventing potential harm, and restoring order.

https://politicsnigeria.com/presidents-son-seyi-tinubu-involved-in-abuja-altercation-in-abuja-street-video/

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Stops A Street Fight In Abuja (Photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2023
It takes an experienced agbero to know how to stop street fight.

796 Likes 73 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Stops A Street Fight In Abuja (Photos) by TemplarLandry: 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2023
Son of a lion is also a lion.

I dedicate “In A Minute” by Lil Baby to him.
Great jam!

96 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Stops A Street Fight In Abuja (Photos) by Crimecity: 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2023
As DSS or Police?

Everything na news for this country.

You know how many times I don stop street fight for my area.

Politics Nigeria check your mail. I wan make una carry my news too.

Nonsense!!

219 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Stops A Street Fight In Abuja (Photos) by Seefinish: 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2023
He separated fight, and so?

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Stops A Street Fight In Abuja (Photos) by Omihanifa: 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2023
Scripted

135 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Stops A Street Fight In Abuja (Photos) by JealousCobra(m): 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2023
😁😁

Make I no just talk wetin dey my mind.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Stops A Street Fight In Abuja (Photos) by pandoragirigory: 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2023
Peter girigory Obi and his people are here already grieving and blithering, Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-chukwu of Igbo land really dealt with them severally

154 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Stops A Street Fight In Abuja (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2023
Congratulations to all APC members and supporters Worldwide on the remarkable Feat

Sai Baba on your Rugged testes we stand 🙌🏿

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Stops A Street Fight In Abuja (Photos) by JealousCobra(m): 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2023
So Tinubu Ogunlere's son has taken their family rascality to the street.

A thug will always be a thug 😎

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Stops A Street Fight In Abuja (Photos) by Rodimi20000000: 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2023
Nice one

Ipob yoots should let peace reign

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Stops A Street Fight In Abuja (Photos) by Rahkman: 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2023
Great achievement from the ApC government a great milestone

57 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Stops A Street Fight In Abuja (Photos) by id4sho(m): 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2023
Dem go soon forget knife for him body undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Stops A Street Fight In Abuja (Photos) by meum: 5:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
Wow! First son stops fight between 100 millionth son & 101,419,666th millionth son. All the other sons & daughters are proud.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Stops A Street Fight In Abuja (Photos) by Ofunaofu: 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
It takes an experienced agbero to know how to stop street fight

Especially one who touches and plays with the bear bear of an Oba

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Stops A Street Fight In Abuja (Photos) by GoodRocks: 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
This must be one of APC outstanding achievement since they took office.

Idiot and fools everywhere!

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Stops A Street Fight In Abuja (Photos) by Zupay: 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
Na skit. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Stops A Street Fight In Abuja (Photos) by Free2Fly: 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Seyi Tinubu, the son of President Bola Tinubu, was captured on video attempting to defuse a heated altercation among a group of young individuals in Abuja yesterday.

Footage seen by our correspondent shows Seyi Tinubu in the midst of the confrontation, firmly gripping the head of one of the youths while engaging in a conversation.

He was surrounded by others on a street in the capital city of Abuja.

Despite the young man's attempts to break free, Seyi Tinubu maintained his hold on him throughout the incident. The precise circumstances that led to the President's son finding himself in this unusual situation remain unknown.

Eyewitnesses reported that his intervention played a crucial role in de-escalating the situation, preventing potential harm, and restoring order.

https://politicsnigeria.com/presidents-son-seyi-tinubu-involved-in-abuja-altercation-in-abuja-street-video/

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW;

https://twitter.com/PoliticsNGR/status/1708873461676871911

He should first stop the raging one between his criminally- minded father and Atiku.

He has just proven to be a prodigal son

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Stops A Street Fight In Abuja (Photos) by Armaggedon: 6:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
This one can't control himself ever since he started experiencing something better than the animalistic lifestyle of Lagos.

10 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Stops A Street Fight In Abuja (Photos) by kenny714433(m): 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2023
I like this Seyi of a guy even though I don't support his dad.

He's not like the foolish, tribal El Rufai's son.

At least, he got the humility even though coming from a very rich and influential family.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Stops A Street Fight In Abuja (Photos) by DatNiggaDaz: 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Especially one who touches and plays with the bear bear of an Oba
Chaiii grin grin

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Stops A Street Fight In Abuja (Photos) by BoldBrainz(m): 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
It takes an experienced agbero to know how to stop street fight

😂😂.
You're not a good fellow.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Stops A Street Fight In Abuja (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
Seyi and O.B.O

Norma Norma who get money pass??
Re: Seyi Tinubu Stops A Street Fight In Abuja (Photos) by cjudy(m): 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
Eye service

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Stops A Street Fight In Abuja (Photos) by SensualMan: 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
Yoruba Agberos have found their way in Abuja oooo grin

Seyi your father is the father of Street fighting,
They are simply practicing g what your father taught them, the unfortunate thing is bringing the yoruba street fight pattern to Abuja. grin

Everything yoruba dey funny gaan!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Stops A Street Fight In Abuja (Photos) by Kenmatt(m): 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
I didn't watch or go through.

I don't even need to go through.

As I saw the Big Story; what gushed out of my mouth was: "This one was staged abeg!"

Just like what happened in Portharcourt years back.

Amechi came to PH, as a former Governor of the State, he was on Convoy with his team and squad of Security men, Wike's Convoy ran into Amechi's Convoy, I've forgotten the name of the Junction then, One of the Vehicles of Wike's Convoy brushed that of Amechi's.

It became Headline both on Street news which includes Market women and Beer 🍻 Parlour men. Arguments, were ontop of each other then.

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Stops A Street Fight In Abuja (Photos) by Odukes(m): 6:37pm On Oct 02, 2023
He did right!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Stops A Street Fight In Abuja (Photos) by forerunner022(m): 6:37pm On Oct 02, 2023
Lol ...this is the most useless news I have read in all of my 40 something years of existence

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Stops A Street Fight In Abuja (Photos) by Chibuzoc(m): 6:37pm On Oct 02, 2023
grin He should come and separate fight in my street. Hunger de beat people

Dim your eyes to view this photo

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Stops A Street Fight In Abuja (Photos) by Raskimonojendor: 6:37pm On Oct 02, 2023
Nice one Seyi Tinubu.

93 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA / Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos) / Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.