Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,905 members, 7,852,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

How Can I Cure This Disease? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Cure This Disease? (370 Views)

Soak Unripe Pawpaw In Cold Water For 4 Days, And Drink It To Cure This Infection / Mixture Of Bitter-kola,cucumber And Tom-tom Will Cure This Infection / How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Cure This Disease? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
I have never rest a second without pain in my right testicles since 2014. it doesn't swell but internally I feel burns and discomforts, as if there is a kind of pin poke dip into my ball. I have no rest anytime I tried to chech the tubes connected to my balls I feel some internal hard lumps and it can't be busted. my fellow comrades this pain is killing me imagine a pain for 7 to 8 years nonstop.i have bought everything possible spent every last money I have but it won't work it is making me feel uncomfortable getting a job, staying in public and it is ruining my life completely. I will like to go for surgery for them to remove the growing gland or lumps or even completely removing my ball if it will stop this pain Killin me slowly. I have never been happy since I got the infection again at times I lose control and try to hang myself because I feel no solution but I will just pray and give myself hope.
But sad enough because of lack of proper treatment it keeps getting worse every day, but so I find it hard to date or stay in public comfortably.
I am afraid of marrying or dating because I can't have sex due to the pain and it feels embarrassing for people around you to know or see how the testicle is.
Now since everyone stop seeing me and girls since 2014 they now spread rumours that am now a gay, they will back the claim up that, if he's not gay how can he be this so handsome and no single girlfriend?
This has ruined my life in both ways. I know this pain will soon kill me so I learn to endure the pain and wait till death take me away.

Pls move to front page please maybe any doctor could help me cure or remove the testicles totally for me to have a minute without pain.
Am in so much pain after 8years I can't bear the pain anymore please take me to hospital and remove it for me.
Re: How Can I Cure This Disease? by eme1n(m): 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2021
Go to a Hospital!!
Re: How Can I Cure This Disease? by BarristerAlarig: 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cure This Disease? by Son174keyz: 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
Call me or message me on whatsapp 08100077561

(1) (Reply)

Neck Pain HELP! / Treatment And Cure Weak Erection (erectile Dysfunction) / 95% Of Donor Blood Units Used In Nigeria ‘unsafe,’ Experts Warn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.