Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Seven Things You May Not Know About Ada Jesus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seven Things You May Not Know About Ada Jesus (1346 Views)

What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. / Five Things You Didn’t Know About Ada Jesus / Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Things You May Not Know About Ada Jesus by SamuelOamen: 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2021
By Samuel Oamen

Mercy Cynthia Ginika Chukwu, who is popularly known as Ada Jesus, died on Wednesday, April 21.

The late comedienne, who celebrated her birthday a few days ago at the hospital where she was being treated, battled complications from kidney disease.

She sought the forgiveness of people she offended including actress Rita Edochie and controversial Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje before she died.

Here are seven things you probably didn’t know about Ada Jesus:

1. Ada Jesus was a actress, comedienne and a content creator.

2. She was born on February 19, 1998 and hail from Orlu, Imo state.

3. She studied at Imo State University (IMSU).

4. She started making comedy skits and became popular on Instagram in 2018.

5. She does her comedy in Igbo language.

6. In February 2021, Ada Jesus' health deteriorated as she suffered from kidney problem, which were believed to be spiritual

7. She was a mother of one.

https://thenationonlineng.net/seven-things-you-may-not-know-about-ada-jesus/

Re: Seven Things You May Not Know About Ada Jesus by Righteousness2(m): 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2021
Condolences..

All the 7 things put out to know about Ada does not Matter right now..
I Just Hope she made the most Important decision. I Just Hope she Genuiely made Peace with the JESUS Christ, because this is what Truly and Really Matters for everyone of us.

If She did, I Guarantee you that she is right now in a Far better place than we are.
A Place of Joy, Peace and Everlasting Happiness.
Re: Seven Things You May Not Know About Ada Jesus by Shellsploit: 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2021
Righteousness2:
Condolences..

All the 7 things put out to know about Ada does not Matter right now..
I Just Hope she made the most Important decision. I Just Hope she Genuiely made Peace with the JESUS Christ, because this is what Truly and Really Matters for everyone of us.

If She did, I Guarantee you that she is right now in a Far better place than we are.
A Place of Joy, Peace and Everlasting Happiness.
Re: Seven Things You May Not Know About Ada Jesus by chatinent: 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
Life is indeed a mist.

(1) (Reply)

"Let Go Of Whats Pulling Your Heart Down"- Diane Writes As She Releases Hot Pics / Bbnaija :: The Moment Cross Saw Angel On Bumshort And Started Dancing Focus / Exclusive: See What Boma And Jackie B Are Doing In Head Of House Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.