Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,909 members, 7,821,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Meet Sunday Erhabor: Policeman Who Has Never Shot A Single Person Since 1992 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Sunday Erhabor: Policeman Who Has Never Shot A Single Person Since 1992 (61845 Views)

Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion / Francis Erhabor: Policeman Who Never Took Bribe In 30 Years Wins IgbereTV Award / Meet Sunday Dare, Buhari’s 53-Year-Old Minister For Youth & Sports (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Sunday Erhabor: Policeman Who Has Never Shot A Single Person Since 1992 by Ashirioluwa: 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
Those who are complaining of police brutality will not say anything about this incident.
Re: Meet Sunday Erhabor: Policeman Who Has Never Shot A Single Person Since 1992 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 21, 2021
SirBunky85:
silly comments as usual
well you sounded more stupid to say IPOB KILLED A POLICE GIRL....I ALSO FORGOT REMEMBER THAT MAN POLICE SHOT HER PREGNANT WIFE THROUGH THE CAR REAR WINDOW IN YOUR DONATION....HE LOST A WIVE HE WAS TAKING TO HOSPITAL AND HIS UNBORN CHILD THROUGH A POLICE BULLET FOR #50
Re: Meet Sunday Erhabor: Policeman Who Has Never Shot A Single Person Since 1992 by SirBunky85(m): 6:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
ezenwajosh:
well you sounded more stupid to say IPOB KILLED A POLICE GIRL....I ALSO FORGOT REMEMBER THAT MAN POLICE SHOT HER PREGNANT WIFE THROUGH THE CAR REAR WINDOW IN YOUR DONATION....HE LOST A WIVE SHE'S TAKING TO HOSPITAL AND HIS UNBORN CHILD
silly as usual
Re: Meet Sunday Erhabor: Policeman Who Has Never Shot A Single Person Since 1992 by VictorUSA(m): 6:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
God bless your type sir.
Re: Meet Sunday Erhabor: Policeman Who Has Never Shot A Single Person Since 1992 by Fantazy(m): 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
Looking at some of the pics someone might think he is lying when he said he doesn't drink.

Anyway, na the person problem be that!

Nice one gallant man
Re: Meet Sunday Erhabor: Policeman Who Has Never Shot A Single Person Since 1992 by olajonzin(m): 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
I know this man back then when I was doing conductor from egbeda to oshodi..I remember this day ...when we were about to close for the day..that when this RRS police come arrest us..all the money we make that day ...na so this people collect 15k that day before we bail our faragon motor..I could vividly this man was among them..I shall thank god say I carry 500 naira reach house..instead of 5k or 6k..na only God go judge all of us ...even the one wey you do darkness ...God dey see am..even if we human being no see am
Re: Meet Sunday Erhabor: Policeman Who Has Never Shot A Single Person Since 1992 by donprinyo(m): 6:53pm On Apr 21, 2021
Cousin9999:

I takes tremendous skill, courage, and strength to never fire your weapon. Over the course of such a long career, I'm sure he had many opportunities to solve a problem with force instead of sense. Other times, he was staring down wild situations, but clearly chose to be the coolest head there, even when his training probably told him otherwise.

Ask yourself if you could do his job for one year, be in the same dangerous positions, and manage to never use your weapon.

This guy should be training cops -- everywhere.
Bros, if u award this guy for this, what you gonna do FOR real SARS or SWAT cops?
Re: Meet Sunday Erhabor: Policeman Who Has Never Shot A Single Person Since 1992 by Evidenx(m): 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2021
LikeAking:
If you are on NL and he is your FADA pls say Hi!
he is from my city so i say hello..haha.
Re: Meet Sunday Erhabor: Policeman Who Has Never Shot A Single Person Since 1992 by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:00pm On Apr 21, 2021
Benz4pimp:
did you watch the video?would you have been that calm with a riffle?

Why is everyone asking me about the video?

If he could be calm, someone else could equally be.

I'm reacting to the title. What that title implies is disturbing. It's saying it's a big deal that a Nigerian policeman hasn't shot anyone.

Why don't people get it?
Re: Meet Sunday Erhabor: Policeman Who Has Never Shot A Single Person Since 1992 by caracas: 7:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Uprightness, Dedication, Gentleness, Integrity and Professionalism all in one Man...

If Tinubu, the notorious cocaine lover wants to become President of this country, he should humbly ask this noble police officer to teach him how to achieve few of those qualities listed above because he lacks them.

Unlike that useless SARS operative that tries to sneak out of the country, the Canadian government should help this one instead.
If Tinubu likes let him turn to Angel Gabriel, he will never rule this country

1 Like

Re: Meet Sunday Erhabor: Policeman Who Has Never Shot A Single Person Since 1992 by onuman: 7:47pm On Apr 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: Meet Sunday Erhabor: Policeman Who Has Never Shot A Single Person Since 1992 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2021
Very good of him. this man must be a Deeper life member
Re: Meet Sunday Erhabor: Policeman Who Has Never Shot A Single Person Since 1992 by colestephan86: 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
Re: Meet Sunday Erhabor: Policeman Who Has Never Shot A Single Person Since 1992 by Benega9(m): 8:27pm On Apr 21, 2021
Respect Sir Is Not Easy!!
Re: Meet Sunday Erhabor: Policeman Who Has Never Shot A Single Person Since 1992 by seaenergy: 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2021
Re: Meet Sunday Erhabor: Policeman Who Has Never Shot A Single Person Since 1992 by Ohizman73(m): 9:04pm On Apr 21, 2021
why you no ask am if he had never taken any bribe since he joined the force
Re: Meet Sunday Erhabor: Policeman Who Has Never Shot A Single Person Since 1992 by famzynet: 9:07pm On Apr 21, 2021
Nice one. His children will be proud of him.
Re: Meet Sunday Erhabor: Policeman Who Has Never Shot A Single Person Since 1992 by Pauljj: 9:08pm On Apr 21, 2021
Re: Meet Sunday Erhabor: Policeman Who Has Never Shot A Single Person Since 1992 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 21, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

Why is everyone asking me about the video?

If he could be calm, someone else could equally be.

I'm reacting to the title. What that title implies is disturbing. It's saying it's a big deal that a Nigerian policeman hasn't shot anyone.

Why don't people get it?
please go and watch the video,I am not in support of violent cops but he tried...
Re: Meet Sunday Erhabor: Policeman Who Has Never Shot A Single Person Since 1992 by Ayobami7(m): 11:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
nice one
Re: Meet Sunday Erhabor: Policeman Who Has Never Shot A Single Person Since 1992 by witworth(m): 11:48pm On Apr 21, 2021
As sweet as the story is... Nairaland spoil am with bitter headline.
Imagine, police man who has never shot a single person.
Who be the Editor self for nairaland.
Is the man the only police who has never shot anyone before.
Na wa o, embarrassment just keep on jamming humiliation on nairaland
Re: Meet Sunday Erhabor: Policeman Who Has Never Shot A Single Person Since 1992 by smallsmall: 3:16am On Apr 22, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Such a nice guy...

Infact, A'cant believe it.
Looking at his face, one would think he is one of those Policemen that regularly get drunk on duty and then shoot anything in sight.
I will monitor him (or designate others to do so) for some years and if he is truly what he says he is, l will certainly dash him a 100K before he retires.
I know his name, l have his picture and l know his beat.

But the way he talks about his marriage and children, you will know he is a responsible fella and l pray that just as he spares the children of others, the Lord will extend that pity on his own children too and take them to glory.
The Children of majority of Policemen never do well, because of "the blood of the innocent" on their hands
Re: Meet Sunday Erhabor: Policeman Who Has Never Shot A Single Person Since 1992 by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 22, 2021
SmartPolician:
There are hundreds of policemen who have never pulled their trigger before. That's because they don't have any business with carrying guns. Some of them are in telecom, training, etc.

Same with Soldier's, Navy, Air force etc
Re: Meet Sunday Erhabor: Policeman Who Has Never Shot A Single Person Since 1992 by billyG(m): 10:29am On Apr 22, 2021
If this is true after passing lie detection test ..this man should be made commissioner of police.
Re: Meet Sunday Erhabor: Policeman Who Has Never Shot A Single Person Since 1992 by SexytorresE(f): 11:31am On Apr 22, 2021
Wtf? U don't expect I read all this undecided
Re: Meet Sunday Erhabor: Policeman Who Has Never Shot A Single Person Since 1992 by smallsmall: 6:26pm On Apr 22, 2021
SexytorresE:
Wtf? U don't expect I read all this undecided

No be by force naa.
A lot of people have very low attention Spam.
Re: Meet Sunday Erhabor: Policeman Who Has Never Shot A Single Person Since 1992 by SexytorresE(f): 11:50pm On Apr 22, 2021
smallsmall:

No be by force naa.
A lot of people have very low attention Spam.
so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hadiza El-Rufai Remembers Daughter, Yasmin Who Died In London Apartment In 2011 / Tinubu Joins Hilda Baci’s IG Live To Give Her Words Of Encouragement (Pictures) / Third Female Suicide Bomber Caught By Villagers, Shot Dead (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.