Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,888 members, 7,828,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Why Hon Chukwuma Umeoji Is The Right Man To Succeed Governor Obiano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Hon Chukwuma Umeoji Is The Right Man To Succeed Governor Obiano (13697 Views)

Anambra Guber: Chukwuma Umeoji Defects To APC / Chukwuma Umeoji Is Jigawa Governorship Aspirant - APGA / Anambra 2021: Chukwuma Umeoji Wins APGA Gubernatorial Primary Of Okeke Faction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Hon Chukwuma Umeoji Is The Right Man To Succeed Governor Obiano by Uncleodi(m): 6:28am On Apr 22, 2021
Even the blind can see Soludo on that throne come November.

1 Like

Re: Why Hon Chukwuma Umeoji Is The Right Man To Succeed Governor Obiano by godumes: 6:33am On Apr 22, 2021
So many projects...(without mentioning one)

Soludo we know

2 Likes

Re: Why Hon Chukwuma Umeoji Is The Right Man To Succeed Governor Obiano by Lovelyn451(f): 6:49am On Apr 22, 2021
Cadenco:
Hon Chukwuma Ume Oji Oba Aguata a very good man.
a very good man, is that his qualification?? u Aguatans always think Anambra is looking for a rich man to make governor, see as he carry tittle full everywhere...tchew

3 Likes

Re: Why Hon Chukwuma Umeoji Is The Right Man To Succeed Governor Obiano by naija4life247: 7:00am On Apr 22, 2021
Xscape1993:
Dr. Godwin Maduka is our choice ooo.

Compare him to Prof. Chukwuma Charles Soludo the Solution.

1 Like

Re: Why Hon Chukwuma Umeoji Is The Right Man To Succeed Governor Obiano by naija4life247: 7:01am On Apr 22, 2021
Godchosen001:
A vote for Tinubu is a vote to have more than enough of food to feed the nation

Drop what you are smoking before it drops you six feet under the soil.
Re: Why Hon Chukwuma Umeoji Is The Right Man To Succeed Governor Obiano by UwaMmebii(m): 7:34am On Apr 22, 2021
The reason why I like Anambra election is because it's always competitive with enlightened men from different walks of life, not like one fat fool they singlehandedly put in one state who don't know his right from his left. Fat onugbu eating empty head

2 Likes

Re: Why Hon Chukwuma Umeoji Is The Right Man To Succeed Governor Obiano by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 22, 2021
50 million email list available for sale
Re: Why Hon Chukwuma Umeoji Is The Right Man To Succeed Governor Obiano by Theevilone(m): 7:45am On Apr 22, 2021
CoolAmbience:

There is nothing 'mighty' about Soludo.

I am an Anambra man, through and through.

He has contested more than once before.

He can be somewhat petty and drowned in his own ideas.

Not really a 'perfect' fit for governor.

Who then ?

Soludo or nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Why Hon Chukwuma Umeoji Is The Right Man To Succeed Governor Obiano by CoolAmbience(m): 8:25am On Apr 22, 2021
[quote author=Theevilone post=101010391][/quote]

You, and people like you, don't own Anambra.

What did you do when he couldn't emerge on the previous occasions that he contested?

Let Ndi Anambra decide.

As for me, I am for Dr. Godwin Maduka (Okosisi Orumba).
Re: Why Hon Chukwuma Umeoji Is The Right Man To Succeed Governor Obiano by hedonido: 8:26am On Apr 22, 2021
This one just wants to come and waste his sister's Zenith Bank money. Small boy go and sit down.

1 Like

Re: Why Hon Chukwuma Umeoji Is The Right Man To Succeed Governor Obiano by Funkeshuga(m): 8:27am On Apr 22, 2021
I thought my Igbo brothers most especially Nigeriabiafra82 said no election in southeast until Biafra is achieved

or is that a political threat that draw the line of 2023 election?

1 Like

Re: Why Hon Chukwuma Umeoji Is The Right Man To Succeed Governor Obiano by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:55am On Apr 22, 2021
Ahmed0336:

maka chukwu Soludo is our choice grin

Prof. Soludo is too desperate for power that's why he has been a serial contestant. People like this make very bad leaders as they get power drunk thereby neglecting their people. If you doubt me look at Buhari's govt. A newcomer should get the job. Prof should go and continue chopping the money he stole from CBN in one corner.

2 Likes

Re: Why Hon Chukwuma Umeoji Is The Right Man To Succeed Governor Obiano by Reference(m): 9:33am On Apr 22, 2021
I believe that Charles Soludo has the pedigree to take Anambra to another level and improve the fortunes of its citizens. He was a major contributor to the most prosperous economic period we have had since the advent of the 5th Republic as CBN Governor. His policies were very positive in expanding the economy and attracting investment. I believe he can replicate that in Anambra and give meat to Peter Obi's legacy.

1 Like

Re: Why Hon Chukwuma Umeoji Is The Right Man To Succeed Governor Obiano by Xscape1993(m): 9:41am On Apr 22, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Dr. Maduka, from Umuchukwu in Orumba South, will make a better governor than all of these other guys, in their different parties, put together.

I agree with you.

No sentiments at all. Bless you sir

Re: Why Hon Chukwuma Umeoji Is The Right Man To Succeed Governor Obiano by Otiwaikuku: 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2021
AnonPoet:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/why-hon-chukwuma-umeoji-is-the-right-man-to-succeed-governor-obiano/

Real Anambrians know that OBA AGUATA is the man for the job.Sir Chukwuma Umeoji KSJi is the real deal,the real APGA members will vote OBA AGUATA,he is the one to unite the party and push it to the next level.
A vote for OBA AGUATA is a vote for development of Anambra State.
Say no to the cabals and. Godfatherism
Re: Why Hon Chukwuma Umeoji Is The Right Man To Succeed Governor Obiano by mightysid: 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2021
Chukwuma Soludo, is our choice: even the bible has said it Follow Peace with men.
Re: Why Hon Chukwuma Umeoji Is The Right Man To Succeed Governor Obiano by drizslim(m): 4:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
tribalmall:
When the mighty Soludo is there. You people are clowns. Anambra is the only state I can confirm it governor without election. Na Soludo no matter what PDP do. The gods of PDP will also vote him

When you vote PDP you can expect to receive this Garri n Ofe Nsala as youe divided of democracy. Your papa go chop inside the regret, you, your born n unborn children will chop inside too. Their childrens children generation must suffer in the agony as well till your 7th generation.
bro no vex , wetin ikpeazu do u? grin
Re: Why Hon Chukwuma Umeoji Is The Right Man To Succeed Governor Obiano by tribalmall: 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2021
Re: Why Hon Chukwuma Umeoji Is The Right Man To Succeed Governor Obiano by OgbanjeProphet: 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2021
After reading one of Soludo's articles that year in which he referred to Peter Obi as a TRADER while trying to discredit his achievements in the name of playing politics, I hated him and stopped reading and following his works.( Yes I am a diehard Obi's fan)

But looking at all the gubernatorial candidates in Anambra state as at today, I can say without mincing words that SOLUDO IS THE BEST CANDIDATE AMONG THEM.

Building a first class hospital in Anambra, having a successful business empire, being an MD or CEO of a conglomerate, buying cars for people and engaging in other charitable works that we Anambra people are known for does not mean you can manage Anambra well as a governor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elumelu: Businesses Are Suffering, Leaders Should Be Held Accountable / Tinubu Lands In Uyo For Akwa Ibom Presidential Camapign / Jonathan Is Surrounded By Professional Praise-singers - David-west

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.