Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

I Need Help On Who To Guide Me On How To Become A Sub-distributor Of Soft Drinks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Help On Who To Guide Me On How To Become A Sub-distributor Of Soft Drinks (738 Views)

Become A Sub-distributor With Us And Earn Big Monthly / How To Become A Registered Distributor Of Indomie Noodles / Become Our Sub-distributor In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On Who To Guide Me On How To Become A Sub-distributor Of Soft Drinks by Olajidejydo: 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2021
[/b]Please fellow nairalanders, I need help on how to go about buying soft drinks (PET) as a distributor or sub distributor in Abeokuta, Ogun state. thanks while I await your positive response.[b]
Re: I Need Help On Who To Guide Me On How To Become A Sub-distributor Of Soft Drinks by bestabigaelever(f): 11:49pm On Apr 21, 2021
Go to the website of the company you want, if it's Coca Cola or bigi, you will see their address and contact
DO NOT PAY INTO ANY ACCOUNT EXCEPT THE COMPANY ACCOUNT
Re: I Need Help On Who To Guide Me On How To Become A Sub-distributor Of Soft Drinks by Greekgod1: 11:51pm On Apr 21, 2021
Talk to established sub distributors, that should be the first thing but keep in mind that some of them will try to discourage you. sad

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On Who To Guide Me On How To Become A Sub-distributor Of Soft Drinks by Olajidejydo: 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2021
Thank you, and God bless you, More idea is welcome
bestabigaelever:
Go to the website of the company you want, if it's Coca Cola or bigi, you will see their address and contact
Re: I Need Help On Who To Guide Me On How To Become A Sub-distributor Of Soft Drinks by Olajidejydo: 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2021
I will do that, thank you
Greekgod1:
Talk to established sub distributors, that should be the first thing but keep in mind that some of them will try to discourage you. sad
Re: I Need Help On Who To Guide Me On How To Become A Sub-distributor Of Soft Drinks by ozome15(m): 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2021
bestabigaelever:
IF ONE GO TO THERE website and try to contact them, they dont respond.
Re: I Need Help On Who To Guide Me On How To Become A Sub-distributor Of Soft Drinks by bestabigaelever(f): 6:26pm On Apr 22, 2021
ozome15:

IF ONE GO TO THERE website and try to contact them, they dont respond.
Go go their address on Monday morning
Re: I Need Help On Who To Guide Me On How To Become A Sub-distributor Of Soft Drinks by peterian: 6:33pm On Apr 22, 2021
Which soft drink in particular?, now isn't the best time to sell drinks as there is scarcity in all companies but I can help with the fastest milk drink in Nigeria..send a
mail to Omowunmiodunela@gmail.com for enquires
Re: I Need Help On Who To Guide Me On How To Become A Sub-distributor Of Soft Drinks by seanwilliam(m): 11:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
Olajidejydo:
[/b]Please fellow nairalanders, I need help on how to go about buying soft drinks (PET) as a distributor or sub distributor in Abeokuta, Ogun state. thanks while I await your positive response.[b]
My boss did you later start this business??
I’m also interested

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn Yourself To A Live Breathing Cash Machine / Do You Sell On Facebook & Instagram? Let's Restructure Your Ads Account / 20 Most Valuable Igbo-owned Business Brands Ranked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.