Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Reflection 112: Love Of God Increases Our Desire For God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reflection 112: Love Of God Increases Our Desire For God (104 Views)

Were Some Prayers Meant For God's Ears Alone? (Pic) / Difference Between Working For God And Working For Church / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reflection 112: Love Of God Increases Our Desire For God by MyCatholicLife: 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
Daily Reflections on Divine Mercy
365 Days with Saint Faustina

When you love God and rejoice in that love, your desire for God will increase. The more you know Him, the more you will want to know Him, and the more you want to know Him, the more you will know Him. Similarly, the more you love Him, the more you will want to love Him, and the more you want to love Him, the more you will love Him. Finally, the more you serve Him, the more you will want to serve Him, and the more you want to serve Him, the more you will serve Him. Knowledge, love and service increase the desire for these, and the increase in desire for these three increases each one (See Diary #525).

Do you want to know, love and serve God with all your heart, mind, soul and strength? Hopefully you do. How is this achieved? It’s achieved by growing in these virtues and allowing them to increase your desire for them all the more. Look, today, at your desires. Inquire, within, about the desires of your heart. If you do not see a wholehearted desire to know, love and serve God, then commit yourself to these ends by choosing them. From there, the Lord will take over and direct you in accord with His own merciful Heart.

Lord, increase my desire for You and for Your Divine Will. Help me to know, love and serve You with my whole being. Increase, also, my desire for You in these ways. Jesus, I trust in You.

[url=https://www.spreaker.com/episode/44138298?utm_medium=widget&utm_term=episode_title&utm_source=user%3A10697550]Click to Listen![/url]
Video

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Tramp / Ramadan 2021: Day 11 Quotes, Images, Greetings, Prayers / People-pleasing (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.