Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Skin Like Milk: How Organic Are Organic Creams? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Skin Like Milk: How Organic Are Organic Creams? (25437 Views)

Sebastine Oiwoh: Bleaching Creams Can Cause Cancer, Kidney Disease, Cataracts / Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN / How To Treat Damaged Skin By Bleaching Creams In 60 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skin Like Milk: How Organic Are Organic Creams? by pocohantas(f): 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2021
Skin like milk.
Checkout the glow...

My friend sent me this picture today. She said “see your customer”. This woman is someone we buy fruits from, she was obviously bleaching and I always looked at her with pity, but I don’t know what happened/changed in less than 2 weeks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13428683_9452636109b9493fae809f5cb56525d9_jpeg_jpeg187f3d29410d2dd2d33ad342762cbe49

The code word is now “organic creams”. No one calls it bleaching cream again. It can also be called toning cream. Anything but bleaching is fine.

Egyptian white, half caste cream, French glow, Morrocian white...These names have come to stay and replace the long known bleaching creams.

Go to the social media pages of these vendors and you’ll see a lady say she wants a cream that will make her 3-4 SHADES LIGHTER. Kuku change race na. shocked shocked

My colleague (who wanted her real colour to come out) bought this organic cream from a famous seller. The famous cream seller has a business name that starts with the second letter of the alphabet and ends with the fourth letter. This organic cream ended up giving her dark knuckles and patches all over. She was enraged because she went for skin consultation, not like she self-prescribed. The same seller had to give her another cream for the dark knuckles, at a cost of course. We still dey for the matter, but from what I can see, e done spoil.

The market for this organic cream is so saturated that I am beginning to wonder if anyone regulates them. Some of these creams are so high on steroids, mercury and hydroquinone, yet they claim organic.

Let’s not even talk about the cost, they don’t come cheap either.

Please let’s take it easy on our skin, the long term effect wouldn’t be nice. Some people may need to undergo surgeries and I wonder what would be left for surgeons to hold. The internal organs nko? Abeg o. Old age dey for front.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Skin Like Milk: How Organic Are Organic Creams? by doggedfighter(f): 6:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
This topic eh is long overdue.

Every dick Tom and Harry is a seller of organic cream and soap.

They are even making a kill because people don't reason. They are just mixing dangerous chemicals at an exorbitant rate.

Is organic cream meant to bleach and tone?

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Skin Like Milk: How Organic Are Organic Creams? by pocohantas(f): 6:43pm On Apr 21, 2021
No be juju be this?

41 Likes

Re: Skin Like Milk: How Organic Are Organic Creams? by Bodyodour: 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2021
I wouldn't be surprised if that picture is you in real life tongue

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skin Like Milk: How Organic Are Organic Creams? by doggedfighter(f): 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
Bodyodour:

You wish shocked

11 Likes

Re: Skin Like Milk: How Organic Are Organic Creams? by pocohantas(f): 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
Bodyodour:

Na me. I no want make others end up like me na. Abi you done ever see where ashewo dey encourage young girls to join? They will always tell you “ashewo no be work o!!grin

135 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Skin Like Milk: How Organic Are Organic Creams? by 1Sharon(f): 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
Disgusting. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

2 Likes

Re: Skin Like Milk: How Organic Are Organic Creams? by Hintona(f): 6:49pm On Apr 21, 2021
Organic indeed.

Anyway during the lockdown I was eating a lot of pawpaw's and I noticed my skin and palms were starting to look like the Simpsons.

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Skin Like Milk: How Organic Are Organic Creams? by mountmoriah(m): 6:53pm On Apr 21, 2021
1Sharon:
Disgusting. If it broke, don't fix it.

1 Like

Re: Skin Like Milk: How Organic Are Organic Creams? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 21, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skin Like Milk: How Organic Are Organic Creams? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 21, 2021
pocohantas:
Skin like milk.
Checkout the glow...

Warrisdis gringringringrin laugh wan kill me oh.

5 Likes

Re: Skin Like Milk: How Organic Are Organic Creams? by lagusboyyy(m): 7:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
Humans are insatiable creatures.

Blacks trying to be whites, by bleaching their skins.

Whites trying to be blacks by sun tanning, doing tons of surgeries to achieve curves and fat butt.

What all these bleachers don't know is that, most chemicals used in the production of bleaching creams are very strong, and do have adverse effects later on the skin.

I'm ok with my Vaseline and basic creams, with good food and rest of mind, skins will naturally glow.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skin Like Milk: How Organic Are Organic Creams? by ictjobber: 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
Yawn

1 Like

Re: Skin Like Milk: How Organic Are Organic Creams? by sylve11: 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
People with low self esteem bleach to feel belonged.

Anyway sha, you nor go fit bleach the centre parting. undecided cool

24 Likes

Re: Skin Like Milk: How Organic Are Organic Creams? by Revere27: 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
Those that fall victims of these are mostly ladies and naa because of inferiority complex whey dey worry them.. tongue

You see this cream matter, he no fit end, when we advice them, dem go say our mouth dey smell.

I was telling my roomie about this caro white of a thing but it seems to fall on deaf ears, I dey wait patiently for the effects to start showing grin grin

To we skin dudu, wink whey dey use Ori( Shea Butter) God go bless us all cheesy cheesy

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skin Like Milk: How Organic Are Organic Creams? by KhingLufem1(m): 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
Ok
Re: Skin Like Milk: How Organic Are Organic Creams? by Crimrburster: 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
Ok
Re: Skin Like Milk: How Organic Are Organic Creams? by letristian: 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
Wahala wear facemask!
Re: Skin Like Milk: How Organic Are Organic Creams? by AdesewaAde(f): 7:13pm On Apr 21, 2021
Everything con be like burnt dodo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Skin Like Milk: How Organic Are Organic Creams? by LOVEGINO(m): 7:13pm On Apr 21, 2021
U go date person last two years, come still dey toast her again later later cuz skin don change.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skin Like Milk: How Organic Are Organic Creams? by paddyDIGITAL(m): 7:13pm On Apr 21, 2021
These creams can cause skin cancer.

1 Like

Re: Skin Like Milk: How Organic Are Organic Creams? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 21, 2021
Huh?
That is the problem with Nigerian girls. They all want to be white white. Even those with Alek weks shade wanting to be machael Jackson's shade. That is why some mixologist area using them as lab rat to test their corrosive concoction which they label " organic". Sad.

When skincare therapists like us tell them that pure organic cannot make you white but will only help get rid of accumulated dead skin to reveal a bright glowing skin, they'll abandon you and go after the concoction that Will bleach them, destroying the protective top Iayer of their skin and causing skin diseases at the long run. Which will cost more to treat and sometimes leave an everlasting damage.

All the skin needs is a healthy glow which requires proper exfoliation, a moisturising cream or lotion and a good sun block. But our people will not hear.

Even if you must bleach, bleach with sense and avoid toxic products that can harm the internal organs as 90% of these toxic materials are absorbed into the blood stream and circulated to all the internal organs.

Call for your skin repair products.
Pimples eradicator kit
And all natural Skincare kit for a glowing and beautiful skin.

We also recommend good products to suit your skins needs.

PM now.

12 Likes

Re: Skin Like Milk: How Organic Are Organic Creams? by Matheusmartin: 7:13pm On Apr 21, 2021
It was actually satan.

Upon discovering that the name 'BLEACHING CREAM' , has been casted, decided to change it to ORGANIC SKIN PRODUCTS...

embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Skin Like Milk: How Organic Are Organic Creams? by SEGLIZ: 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
next time indicate graphics.

2 Likes

Re: Skin Like Milk: How Organic Are Organic Creams? by poshestmina(f): 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
I only pity their gullible customers.
Especially those online vendors,if you see them in real life, you'll throw spit. Discoloured knuckles everywhere with stretch marks as thick as cow tail.

The most annoying of all,is the ones for kids angry angry.
Leave the kids to be kids for pete's sake.

I use shea butter with coconut oil for years now and my skin is good.

undecided undecided undecided

11 Likes

Re: Skin Like Milk: How Organic Are Organic Creams? by blackmanking: 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
i am BLACK MAN KING
JESUS WAS BLACK
MARCU GARVEY BLACK
JOSEPH HILL BLACK

BUHARI PALE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skin Like Milk: How Organic Are Organic Creams? by whatGodcantdono: 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
Hnm
Re: Skin Like Milk: How Organic Are Organic Creams? by explosiveskull(m): 7:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
Sf
Re: Skin Like Milk: How Organic Are Organic Creams? by revived: 7:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
E go be

I dae chop
This is graphics undecided
Re: Skin Like Milk: How Organic Are Organic Creams? by AFvckingAlpha(m): 7:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Who Survived Fire Mishap Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary (Photos) / Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria / Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.