Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time - Adverts (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time (16397 Views)

This Is An Offer You Grab With Both Hands / Contemporary Dynamics Of Non-oil Export Trade / Doris Nigerian Foodstuffs Export, Exports All Kinds Of Nigerian Foodstuffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 10:23am On Aug 16, 2021
International buyer directories

You want to send out your product samples to get feedback from buyers. But how can you then find your buyers? Fortunately there are plenty of international buyer directories available (some free of charge, others with paid subscriptions).
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
Quality assurance is at the peak of the international trade business because international buyers want to know that the product they’re paying for is exactly or better than what they’re getting. Not worse.
Since many international buyers cannot visit the loading port at the country of origin to verify the quality of goods before it is shipped, they need a strong assurance that guarantees them the quality of the goods that they have paid for before it arrives their port of delivery at their destination country.
Also, exporters sourcing goods need a form of assurance when purchasing the goods they want to export to ensure that the quality of the goods they’re buying will be exactly the same as agreed with the international buyer when an inspection is done at the port of loading.
To guarantee the quality of goods, international buyers and most exporters employ the services of inspection companies, but mostly world-class inspection companies that are known for their quality of service, age in the industry, and consistency in delivering on guaranteeing the quality of goods loaded before it arrives the destination country.
If you want to know which companies you can use to test and guarantee the quality of goods been shipped from a sourcing point to a loading port and eventually to a destination country.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 10:01am On Aug 17, 2021
Commodity traders are expected to have a great understanding of how to successfully source and deliver the commodities they’re seeking trade finance for.
In some cases, commodity traders are expected to have 30% of the total commodity trade finance they need to execute the purchase and supply of the commodity.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 3:32pm On Aug 17, 2021
A feasibility study examines the practicability of a proposal, business venture or idea. The principal function of this is to determine if the project will continue or not. Another important purpose is that it helps planners focus on the project and narrow down the possibilities.

Nigeria is a country naturally blessed and endowed with item of huge demand in the export markets around the world. We are not only blessed with solid minerals (besides crude oil) we are also blessed with good climate and weather conditions to support the growth of commodities that are industrially useful in the developed nations. Majority of our agro products are exportable and are easily available to source. We can support you to start your agro export venture today.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 8:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
Nigeria is amongst the top African countries in sea freight and cargo handling. Apapa port is the largest in West Africa. Tin Can port was among the top 5 largest ports of West Africa in 2017 as well, based on total cargo volume. Total cargo throughput at Nigerian ports reached over 70,000 kilotons in 2017, according to the Nigerian Bureau of Statistics (NBS).

Also other ports like Onne, Rivers, Calabar and Delta handle significant cargo volumes on an annual basis. The availability of several ports combined with government’s commitment to having dedicated terminals for agricultural products makes exports seamless. All major shipping companies are present at our ports.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 10:07am On Aug 18, 2021
You can process Sheabutter to refined Sheabutter in small, medium and large scale.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2021
The Export business is about the importation and exportation of goods and services from the shores of every country around the world.

An exporter usually gets a purchase order from an importer. And after all the co-requirements are met by both parties, a deal is signed—where the importer would usually sign a year-long contract with the exporter, which is then adjusted to 5 years after a first successful one-year delivery.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2021
Dear prospective Exporters and value chain players in Nigeria, let's highlight the opportunities, guides and challenges in Agricultural Export business. What are the processes, documentations and opportunities it presents and how can technology improve agro Export business? How can you trade internationally and earn foreign exchange without hiccups? How can you tap from the CBN and FG intervention and empowerment programs to support the non oil export sector? What are other incentives available international to enable free export trade? How can you meet or exceed commodity quality standards for our agro products? Insightful knowledge and right information is key to success in Agro Export trade.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 10:22am On Aug 19, 2021
Payment methods

There are different payment methods possible between you and your buyers. The main options are:
Documentary credit (e.g. Letter of Credit)
Open account (e.g. advanced payment, cash against document, deferred payment)
Documentary collections
It is advised to always check and discuss your options for payment with a financial adviser. This ensures you to have the right agreements on payment in your eventual export contract
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2021
Trade performance

Italy and Spain are the largest destinations of Nigerian leather in total, covering over 71% of total Nigerian exports. This mainly consists of goat leather, while sheep and lamb leather reached larger export values in Asian countries.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 11:12am On Aug 20, 2021
One important thing to know before you ship any Agro Commodities is that the Chemical Compositions Must Match The Agreed Specifications:
When an agreement for the supply of agricultural produce is effected by an importer and an exporter, a set of quality specifications are usually agreed upon, and depending on what the importer plans to use the goods for, some chemical specifications would be agreed on.

If you’re shipping agricultural products based on an agreed set of chemical compositions, it is important that you ensure the goods you’re shipping matches the specifications, else, you should simply just agree to physical inspection.

Join us to learn all the important things you need to do before shipping any Agro commodity out of the country.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
A good export plan consists of certain key elements. NEPC developed a guideline on export plan development for exporters. This includes the following key topics:

Company profile (about us)
Key features of target market(s)
Competitors’ analysis
Market entry strategy
Unique selling points
Promotional strategy
Branding (if relevant)
Logistical planning
Action plan
Resources required
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2021
Shipping timelines are always given by the shipping line when a booking is first made, but the reality is even if you managed to get the container loaded and moved into the port the same day, which is highly unlikely, there’s no guarantee that your cargo will still sail with the scheduled vessel.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 10:56am On Aug 21, 2021
There are reputable trade sites serving as links between exporters and importers by carrying out trade matching services.

The platform allows you to search for buyers from 210 countries
Provides you with a facility to search for all buy requirements
Contact the buyers through your inquiry manager
Search by product and service
Dedicated team of professionals who constantly monitor all new buy requirements on the site
Paid subscription site.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
The commodity trading market is a vast industry that has existed throughout history, as nations have always had a constant need to exchange goods and services in order to keep their economies growing. Commodities like oil & gas products, solid minerals & metals, and agricultural products are the basic commodities that drive the market. They’re traded all around the world with businesses in two countries acting as the key catalyst for the trades, while their governments provide the infrastructure needed to make it happen.

Join us in our Export training program to learn the commodity trading market and how best to go about it.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 1:16pm On Aug 22, 2021
Learn about quality Assurance and world class Inspection Companies you can use to test the physical and chemical properties of your commodity.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:39am On Aug 23, 2021
One thing you would need to understand before going into the exports business in Nigeria is that if you do not carry out adequate research so as to gain enough knowledge about the industry you intend to enter, you might find yourself losing more money than you ordinarily should.

There are certain things you would need to know thoroughly and they range from port procedures, how to source for your products, licensing requirements, working with foreign distributors, to international standard practices and so much more. If you are going to be selling perishable, frozen or dried will be another thing to consider, and how you intend to pack the item in order to preserve them.

One thing you would require before starting this business is to engage the services of a business consultant to help you look through your business concept and determine if exporting vegetables will be a lucrative business for you. Another important aspect that cannot be overlooked is a business plan.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2021
Export Potential of Soyabeans

Do you know that according to the Export Potential Map (ITC), The markets with greatest potential for Nigeria’s exports of 1201 Soya beans are “China”, “Japan” and “Turkey”. China shows the largest absolute difference between potential and actual exports in value terms, leaving room to realize additional exports worth $22.7 mn Nigeria has closest export links with Nepal. China is the market with the highest demand potential for 1201 Soya beans.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2021
One Export question to ask: Can the commodities be stored or warehoused and preserved in commercial quantities before export?
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:58am On Aug 24, 2021
How to Start a Coconut Oil Production And Export Company

Do you want to start a coconut oil production from scratch? Or you need a sample coconut oil production business plan template? If YES, then i advice you read on. Coconut oil is one of the many commercial end products that can be gotten from a coconut tree. The coconut oil is made from the coconut fruits and the oil is said to be much better than groundnut oil to the health. Starting a coconut oil production business is a very profitable business and is less capital intensive than other forms of coconut related produce.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 5:53pm On Aug 24, 2021
*®®
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:31pm On Aug 24, 2021
Our Export training service will help you in your market research and product analysis: Market and product research should precede buyer search.

You can't source for a buyer in a country that don't want or need your product. How do you know there is market for your product in a particular country or continent? How do you analysis your market?

To sell a product, you need a market for it. Where is the demand? Is it stable? Is it profitable in short and long term? Are there trade barriers? In export, your market is a country or countries with a demand for your product. So, how does an exporter go about finding this market?
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:31am On Aug 25, 2021
Business Plan Writers

Still Looking For Funds? You Now Have The Best Chance Of Getting The Finance You Need With Our Bank And Investor Ready MBA Standard Business Plans & Feasibility Study Reports.

With our highly in-depth world-class MBA Standard professional bank and investor-ready business plan & feasibility study report writing service, you can finally have the best chance of getting the finance you need for your business to succeed!
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2021
Sesame Seeds as Export Products

Sesame seeds in ranked second when it comes to the sought-after cash crop in Nigeria; the first is Cocoa. As a result, Nigeria is ranked third on the list of major producer of sesame seeds across the globe. Only India and China (respectively) produce more.

Presently, Nigeria currently produces over 450,000 tonnes of Sesame Seed per year. And with the current cost/tonne in the global market, the country is raking in substantial revenue for the exportation of Sesame seeds.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
Cocoa

A vital ingredient used in making chocolate; originated from the cocoa beans that grows from cocoa tree. Many other produce derived from cocoa are:

Cocoa butter;
Animal feeds (from cocoa husk);
Alcohol and soft drinks;
Cocoa powder;
Marmalade; and many more.

As a leading agricultural export product in Nigeria; cocoa is a well sought after product. In fact, this is a product that has put Nigeria on the world map as the forth largest exporting nation of cocoa in the world. In addition, the Nigeria government gives more insight into how to start cocoa farming in Nigeria.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 10:27am On Aug 26, 2021
STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE ON HOW TO EXPORT ANY NIGERIAN PRODUCT

Seller (prospective exporter) incorporates company and subsequently registers business with the Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC).
Seller approaches bank and opens a cooperate domiciliary account (USD/EURO/POUNDS) with which the company can repatriate export payments (payments).
Seller gathers information as it concerns the source for the procurement of the commodity intended for export.

Seller should try as much as possible to gather as per the export market requirement of the commodity for export. Seller must ensure that product is available in large quantity such that it would meet the minimum order that could be requested by buyer (foreign importer). At this stage the services of an export consultant/ facilitator/ manager would be both invaluable and indispensable because of the pitfalls it would save the new exporter from falling into.
Seller embarks on a massive search for the buyer of the commodity in question. The search could be done online or offline.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 5:57pm On Aug 26, 2021
The global commodity trading business is one of the most lucrative and lasting ventures ever known to mankind. All through history, nations, kingdoms, states, and more have had to trade resources across their borders in exchange for goods and services. This goes on till today all across the world with physical commodities been imported and exported out of every country.

The need for nations to constantly trade commodities is fueled by the fact that no single country is absolute. No one owns all the resources they need to fuel their industries, and as such, continue to trade with other nations to supplement their shortcomings.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 10:19am On Aug 27, 2021
To run a certain type of business, you need to know everything about its industry and how things work. If you lack a comprehensive understanding, success becomes hard as even convincing clients to work with you becomes difficult.

A challenge many exporters face is they have little knowledge of the workings of the export business. What they know are the basics of procuring and shipping, but as for every other thing in between from product inspection to securing the right cargo documents, insurance, payment security, the global industry, and much more, they have a faint idea, and as a result, international buyers usually back out from the conversations after they ask some questions and are not getting any credible answers.

Join our Export training program to gain indepth knowledge and broading your scope of understanding the Export business like never before.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2021
Commodity traders are expected to have a great understanding of how to successfully source and deliver the commodities they’re seeking trade finance for.
In some cases, commodity traders are expected to have 30% of the total commodity trade finance they need to execute the purchase and supply of the commodity.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2021
How to Get An Agric Loan in Nigeria

Agricultural loans are mediums used by any government to encourage its citizens’ participation in agricultural practices by granting them access to government grants and loans.

These loans are made available by the government to the public and cover a range of agricultural practices including crop cultivation and livestock rearing. Some of these offers are even tax-free.

Agricultural Loans in Nigeria can be obtained from the Central Bank Nigeria, Bank of Agriculture, Commercial Banks, and Agricultural Co-operative Societies and Unions.

If you need an Agric loan for your business, just go to your preferred institution to see the requirements. If you meet their requirement, you simply apply and get a loan to Fund your Agric Business Anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
(())
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 11:39am On Aug 29, 2021
Subscribe to our Export training course which covers everything and in- depth on the Export business from how to find International buyers to how to raise finance for your Export transactions, how to source products in remote communities at cheap prices, how to ensure you are getting paid before you spend a dime sourcing commodities, how to ensure the quality of the products meet the required standards, how to ship your products, products that are most demanded and can earn you double profits and so much more.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply)

Plastic Identity Card Printers In Stock / Cheapest MTN Monthly Data Bundle 1Gig = 1k (www.nairashopping.com) / Ghana Lotto Winners Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.