Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Colonization Of Other Planets (A Problem For Jesus’s Second Coming) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Colonization Of Other Planets (A Problem For Jesus’s Second Coming) (1607 Views)

If The World Ends today Then What Happens To The Other Planets ??? / COVID-19 And The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ / Why Do You Think God Created All The Other Planets Aside The Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Colonization Of Other Planets (A Problem For Jesus’s Second Coming) by FatherOfJesus: 8:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
It means Jesus would have to ride to multiple planets on chariot of horses to rapture believers.

Another problem is that humans would have invented floating space colonies and warp speed spacecraft to other galaxies. I wonder how Jesus is going to reach these people using horses.

4 Likes

Re: Colonization Of Other Planets (A Problem For Jesus’s Second Coming) by peggywebbs(f): 8:49pm On Apr 21, 2021
So you think Pegasus is just a horse?

FatherOfJesus:
It means Jesus would have to ride to multiple planets on chariot of horses to rapture believers.

Another problem is that humans would have invented floating space colonies and warp speed spacecraft to other galaxies. I wonder how Jesus is going to reach these people using horses.
Re: Colonization Of Other Planets (A Problem For Jesus’s Second Coming) by FatherOfJesus: 8:54pm On Apr 21, 2021
peggywebbs:
So you think Pegasus is just a horse?

I didn’t think so, just wondering how it will fly to Mars and probably Andromeda galaxy to rapture believers.
Re: Colonization Of Other Planets (A Problem For Jesus’s Second Coming) by Blakjewelry(m): 9:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
FatherOfJesus:

I am wondering why atheist on nairaland decides to attack people's Faith as a hubby

1 Like

Re: Colonization Of Other Planets (A Problem For Jesus’s Second Coming) by FatherOfJesus: 9:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
Blakjewelry:
I am wondering why atheist on nairaland decides to attack people's Faith as a hubby
Why feel threatened by the question?
Does the question not make sense?

2 Likes

Re: Colonization Of Other Planets (A Problem For Jesus’s Second Coming) by Blakjewelry(m): 10:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Why feel threatened by the question?
Does the question not make sense?
Sure it makes sense but I don't think it's cool attacking other peoples faith. Everybody is free to believe whatever they want I only argue here base on educational purpose. Though it will end up going round in circle like I did with a guy who said he is a jw here last week I discovered he wasn't bringing any concrete proof to the table so I had to back out
Re: Colonization Of Other Planets (A Problem For Jesus’s Second Coming) by Dtruthspeaker: 10:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
FatherOfJesus:

When will you learn that creations are ALWAYS were the Creator put them while the Creator is free to go to places the creation does not even know exist? grin

Exactly as your phone, laptop, toothpick do not know any kitchen or first floor or town or local government where they are. grin

All they know is the table, cupboard or box they normally live in! grin

So like you, Movement is not a problem!

1 Like

Re: Colonization Of Other Planets (A Problem For Jesus’s Second Coming) by Crofton: 10:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
If you are atheist and still obsessed about disproving the existence of God, then you are not fully free from religious bondage .

1 Like

Re: Colonization Of Other Planets (A Problem For Jesus’s Second Coming) by Dtruthspeaker: 11:20pm On Apr 21, 2021
Blakjewelry:

Remember it is Written "there is No Rest for the Wicked"?

They think that they can stop the-evil which is coming after them by stopping the people who tell them that it is coming after them! grin
Re: Colonization Of Other Planets (A Problem For Jesus’s Second Coming) by Blakjewelry(m): 12:07am On Apr 22, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Remember it is Written "there is No Rest for the Wicked"?

They think that they can stop the-evil which is coming after them by stopping the people who tell them that it is coming after them! grin
Well the truth you religious guys are not exempted on this one too.
Re: Colonization Of Other Planets (A Problem For Jesus’s Second Coming) by Matheusmartin: 1:14am On Apr 22, 2021
Blakjewelry:

Do u want to start crying?? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Colonization Of Other Planets (A Problem For Jesus’s Second Coming) by Blakjewelry(m): 7:21am On Apr 22, 2021
Matheusmartin:

Do u want to start crying?? embarassed
why would I
Re: Colonization Of Other Planets (A Problem For Jesus’s Second Coming) by obonujoker(m): 7:24am On Apr 22, 2021
Honestly I don't know what's wrong with some persons on Nairaland
Re: Colonization Of Other Planets (A Problem For Jesus’s Second Coming) by FatherOfJesus: 7:40am On Apr 22, 2021
Blakjewelry:

Sure it makes sense but I don't think it's cool attacking other peoples faith. Everybody is free to believe whatever they want I only argue here base on educational purpose. Though it will end up going round in circle like I did with a guy who said he is a jw here last week I discovered he wasn't bringing any concrete proof to the table so I had to back out
What if I believe that 2+3=6?
Re: Colonization Of Other Planets (A Problem For Jesus’s Second Coming) by FatherOfJesus: 7:42am On Apr 22, 2021
Crofton:
If you are atheist and still obsessed about disproving the existence of God, then you are not fully free from religious bondage .
strictly your opinion, thanks for sharing it
Re: Colonization Of Other Planets (A Problem For Jesus’s Second Coming) by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:46am On Apr 22, 2021
When the most wonderful counselor ever in the history of mankind {Isaiah 9:6} commissioned a preaching and teaching program and specify how this work must be done if we are going to benefit from it {Luke 10:2} most people on this planet just ignored the young man, their reason is he's just a Jewish carpenter from Nazareth! John 1:11-12 compare to John 7:31, 32, 45-47
Today we're living in the year 2021 c.e. almost 2000 year after this young man initiated this program. Act 1:8
And the one and only group zealously preaching and industriously teaching their neighbours from house to house and door to door (face to face) as instituted by Jesus of Nazareth are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, this group is doing this globally. Matthew 7:16-18
Of course an atheist will tell you "God doesn't exist" {Psalms 10:4} but ironically his instinct will not permit him to rest without thinking about how to preach and teach his neighbours what he has in his brains! Luke 6:45 compare to Job 5:13
So this is the answer to your question:

"It's not the atheist's making, God created humans in his own image {Genesis 1:26} the predominant quality of this God is LOVE {1John 4:8} so due to the fact that an atheist was created in God's image whether he believes or not that attribute will always hunt him to continue looking for ways by which he could be his brother's keeper. But since he doesn't want to bow before Jesus Christ the Wonderful Counselor who was sent to teach us how to LOVE God and our neighbours {Mark 12:29-31} the atheist's preaching will always come with hurtful words but how can he decipher the truth about what is making him always thinking of how to reach out to people? trust me he's just trying to be his brother's keeper" smiley

Blakjewelry:

Re: Colonization Of Other Planets (A Problem For Jesus’s Second Coming) by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:55am On Apr 22, 2021
I think the name "Jesus" is found in a book called (Bible).
Well that same book says God created the heavens (all the planets and galaxies both visible and invisible) and the earth (our planet home) and He prepared this planet specially for humans to live! Genesis 1:1; Psalms 115:16
That is why you can never find life anywhere else apart from this planet! Isaiah 45:18
May you have PEACE! smiley

FatherOfJesus:

Re: Colonization Of Other Planets (A Problem For Jesus’s Second Coming) by Ihedinobi3: 9:13am On Apr 22, 2021
FatherOfJesus:

LOL. You're still here?

Colonize other planets and invent your floating space colonies and warp speed spacecraft first, why don't you?

1 Like

Re: Colonization Of Other Planets (A Problem For Jesus’s Second Coming) by FatherOfJesus: 9:26am On Apr 22, 2021
Ihedinobi3:

LOL. You're still here?

Colonize other planets and invent your floating space colonies and warp speed spacecraft first, why don't you?
Elon Musk is viewing this thread
Re: Colonization Of Other Planets (A Problem For Jesus’s Second Coming) by FatherOfJesus: 9:26am On Apr 22, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I think the name "Jesus" is found in a book called (Bible).
Well that same book says God created the heavens (all the planets and galaxies both visible and invisible) and the earth (our planet home) and He prepared this planet specially for humans to live! Genesis 1:1; Psalms 115:16
That is why you can never find life anywhere else apart from this planet! Isaiah 45:18
May you have PEACE! smiley

The bible version of heaven is where believers go when they die
Re: Colonization Of Other Planets (A Problem For Jesus’s Second Coming) by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:40am On Apr 22, 2021
NO!
When the Bible says "Heaven" it refers to both the atmosphere, the space and invisible part that spirits lives.
It's the misinformed Churchgoers that misconstrued Heaven for their homes after death!

FatherOfJesus:

The bible version of heaven is where believers go when they die
Re: Colonization Of Other Planets (A Problem For Jesus’s Second Coming) by Ihedinobi3: 9:51am On Apr 22, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Elon Musk is viewing this thread

So?
Re: Colonization Of Other Planets (A Problem For Jesus’s Second Coming) by FatherOfJesus: 10:14am On Apr 22, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
NO!
When the Bible says "Heaven" it refers to both the atmosphere, the space and invisible part that spirits lives.
It's the misinformed Churchgoers that misconstrued Heaven for their homes after death!

The Bible didn’t mention space, the people who wrote the Bible never knew about space. Infact they believed that the sun orbited the earth
Re: Colonization Of Other Planets (A Problem For Jesus’s Second Coming) by BetterChurch: 10:25am On Apr 22, 2021
It's good to think; God / Spirituality is beyond any Scripture.
Re: Colonization Of Other Planets (A Problem For Jesus’s Second Coming) by FatherOfJesus: 10:58am On Apr 22, 2021
BetterChurch:
It's good to think; God / Spirituality is beyond any Scripture.
Show me Mars in the Bible
Re: Colonization Of Other Planets (A Problem For Jesus’s Second Coming) by Ihedinobi3: 11:40am On Apr 22, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
The Bible didn’t mention space, the people who wrote the Bible never knew about space. Infact they believed that the sun orbited the earth
FatherOfJesus:
Show me Mars in the Bible

You're not much of a thinker, are you?

First, did you need the word "space" mentioned in the Bible? When was the term coined? The Bible speaks of the "heavens" and the "stars." Why does that not tell you that it spoke of space? Are the stars on earth?

Where does the Bible say that the sin orbits the earth? If it doesn't say it, how do you know that those who wrote the Bible believed that it did? Are you just making assumptions because it suits you to make them?

When was the name Mars coined? Why should it be in the Bible? Was the Bible teaching us about the planets?

Your posts, claims, and arguments are some of the least intelligent I have seen on this platform in a while.
Re: Colonization Of Other Planets (A Problem For Jesus’s Second Coming) by FatherOfJesus: 11:57am On Apr 22, 2021
[s]
Ihedinobi3:

First, did you need the word "space" mentioned in the Bible? When was the term coined? The Bible speaks of the "heavens" and the "stars." Why does that not tell you that it spoke of space? Are the stars on earth?

Where does the Bible say that the sin orbits the earth? If it doesn't say it, how do you know that those who wrote the Bible believed that it did? Are you just making assumptions because it suits you to make them?

When was the name Mars coined? Why should it be in the Bible? Was the Bible teaching us about the planets?

Your posts, claims, and arguments are some of the least intelligent I have seen on this platform in a while.
[/s]
No thinker would believe a virgin conceived without fertilization.

No thinker will believe a global flood happened about 5000years ago.

The fact that the Bible didn’t coin mars means that it was written by brainless people like you who don’t understand the universe.

1 Like

Re: Colonization Of Other Planets (A Problem For Jesus’s Second Coming) by peggywebbs(f): 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2021
So you're saying you have seen a Pegasus and you have studied its nature enough to know what it can and cannot do?

Anyway the point is the things of the heavens are unknown to us. How Jesus will take his people is unknown to us but we know it would happen. If you don't believe it it's fine but you can't make sense out of it because it is not something within your knowledge.

I'm not saying you're not intelligent, I'm saying we humans only understand the things within our environment. We are yet to even understand life outside planet earth. It doesn't change the fact that there is an existence outside our world and an intelligence that is beyond ours.

You hear candles, scrolls, lamps in the bible but you forget that the terms were synonymous with the things they could describe that were already invented in their time.

It doesn't mean that everything about God is ancient. He is the embodiment of wisdom. Everything your greatest Scientist knows, he already knew them. Well it might seem like we Christians like to live in fantasy, but this is not fantasy.

If I were you, I'll take my research off nairaland and find out what history and the world has to say about God. There are many historical research works even as early as BC that talks about God. You can only boldly deny the existence of God, Jesus, Rapture and the rest when you have done an extensive study on religion. You can't come and be arguing blindly here, and insulting people's beliefs. These are age long beliefs that were in existence before you were born.. thousands of years ago. You are not wiser than those who worshiped God thousands of years ago and they are not foolish. In fact their knowledge is what brought about the evolution of technology today. Man evolved and despite that religion continued to florish. Many scientists did their research based on the facts provided in the bible.

So please you can join them.. maybe then, I will be the one asking you questions.

FatherOfJesus:
I didn’t think so, just wondering how it will fly to Mars and probably Andromeda galaxy to rapture believers.
Re: Colonization Of Other Planets (A Problem For Jesus’s Second Coming) by FatherOfJesus: 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2021
peggywebbs:
So you're saying you have seen a Pegasus and you have studied its nature enough to know what it can and cannot do?

Anyway the point is the things of the heavens are unknown to us. How Jesus will take his people is unknown to us but we know it would happen. If you don't believe it it's fine but you can't make sense out of it because it is not something within your knowledge.

I'm not saying you're not intelligent, I'm saying we humans only understand the things within our environment. We are yet to even understand life outside planet earth. It doesn't change the fact that there is an existence outside our world and an intelligence that is beyond ours.

You hear candles, scrolls, lamps in the bible but you forget that the terms were synonymous with the things they could describe that were already invented in their time.

It doesn't mean that everything about God is ancient. He is the embodiment of wisdom. Everything your greatest Scientist knows, he already knew them. Well it might seem like we Christians like to live in fantasy, but this is not fantasy.

If I were you, I'll take my research off nairaland and find out what history and the world has to say about God. There are many historical research works even as early as BC that talks about God. You can only boldly deny the existence of God, Jesus, Rapture and the rest when you have done an extensive study on religion. You can't come and be arguing blindly here, and insulting people's beliefs. These are age long beliefs that were in existence before you were born.. thousands of years ago. You are not wiser than those who worshiped God thousands of years ago and they are not foolish. In fact their knowledge is what brought about the evolution of technology today. Man evolved and despite that religion continued to florish. Many scientists did their research based on the facts provided in the bible.

So please you can join them.. maybe then, I will be the one asking you questions.

There is no shame in saying that we don’t know it today instead of saying god did it.

We have experienced a lot of times that religion claimed god did has been unraveled by science.

Just say you don’t know now, it doesn’t mean we won’t find out tomorrow. Religion always want to be right
Re: Colonization Of Other Planets (A Problem For Jesus’s Second Coming) by peggywebbs(f): 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
Don't mind him...he doesn't know that the planets were named after Roman gods. Most people trying to contest the bible fail to read, research and go deep into the foundations of the religion. They argue blindly calling the bible a story book and lazily wait for nairalanders to point them to some semblance of explanation.

That's why they keep opening threads asking the same questions over and over again.

Ihedinobi3:

Re: Colonization Of Other Planets (A Problem For Jesus’s Second Coming) by FatherOfJesus: 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2021
peggywebbs:
Don't mind him...he doesn't know that the planets were named after Roman gods. Most people trying to contest the bible fail to read, research and go deep into the foundations of the religion. They argue blindly calling the bible a story book and lazily wait for nairalanders to point them to some semblance of explanation.

That's why they keep opening threads asking the same questions over and over again.

So why did Christians have to wait for science to start discovering those planets?
Simple answer: because those that wrote the Bible didn’t know. They had no knowledge at all that such existed.

The Bible is stale

1 Like

Re: Colonization Of Other Planets (A Problem For Jesus’s Second Coming) by peggywebbs(f): 12:35pm On Apr 22, 2021
Well I can't say I don't know when I already believe God did it. Like I said it's what I believe and it is my right.

You can choose not to believe, it's also your right. But what you can't tell me is what I should believe or not believe. You can't tell me my belief isn't real and you can't coerce me to believe in what you believe because you think it is right. That is why Christianity will continue to exist. You see, in the next five 5 years what you believed today will change, and you will tell yourself that you were wrong and embrace your new idea. It would still keep changing and you will still continue to be wrong. But my belief is constant, I'm not going to prove to you that it is right but in the next 5 years, I will still hold on to it because that is just what I believe.

You can set up a million threads asking the same question,but you won't get the answer you are looking for because you have already set your mind to what you believe. Even your opposition towards religion is still a religion and a belief of its own.

FatherOfJesus:
There is no shame in saying that we don’t know it today instead of saying god did it.

We have experienced a lot of times that religion claimed god did has been unraveled by science.

Just say you don’t know now, it doesn’t mean we won’t find out tomorrow. Religion always want to be right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is There No Christmas Celebration In Israel / Are Fatwa Killings Justifiable? / Its Time To Get Rid Of Worldly Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.