Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

If The World Ends today Then What Happens To The Other Planets ??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If The World Ends today Then What Happens To The Other Planets ??? (2044 Views)

Colonization Of Other Planets (A Problem For Jesus’s Second Coming) / Why Do You Think God Created All The Other Planets Aside The Earth? / What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If The World Ends today Then What Happens To The Other Planets ??? by XXXXTENTACION: 9:49pm On Aug 14, 2021
This question is thrown at religous folks who believe that the world would end someday..... undecided
am somehow curious like if the world ends today what becomes the fate of the other nine planets ....

1 Like

Re: If The World Ends today Then What Happens To The Other Planets ??? by BigCowH0rn: 10:12pm On Aug 14, 2021
grin

I love your imagination.

Those planets can live on for billions of years.
The world was not created to end itself but man's evil will end it or force God to do so.
if you look around you right now nature is already going out of control fast... but only on earth not on planet Mars or Mercury.

Make no mistake, a time will come when nature will be altered enough to wipe out all life forms on earth...'again'.
Don't be surprised. We are only beginning to discover that there was a time huge creatures roamed the earth like men do today. We call those creatures dinosaurs.
Something wiped them off the surface of the earth and it wasn't magic.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The World Ends today Then What Happens To The Other Planets ??? by goodmorning40: 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2021
If the world end one of the planets will shift to earth and inhabit

1 Like

Re: If The World Ends today Then What Happens To The Other Planets ??? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
This question is thrown at religous folks who believe that the world would end someday..... undecided
am somehow curious like if the world ends today what becomes the fate of the other nine planets ....

9 planets? Over a billion galaxies exist man.

I believe in God and in His Energy but I always believe humans are not special contrary to what Righteousness2 may say. We are not alone.

God isn’t chilling somewhere ready to rain fire and brimstone to signal the end of days
Re: If The World Ends today Then What Happens To The Other Planets ??? by lekanamisu: 10:27pm On Aug 14, 2021
Sun will dim. Moon no more. Other planetary same also. Every thing now is working for us including Mars and others.

Each planet gains from one another. Can’t prove this but saw a vision when I was young saw many planets pouring their stuffs into earth. Even waters from another added to us fishes and others.
Re: If The World Ends today Then What Happens To The Other Planets ??? by XXXXTENTACION: 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2021
iamadonis2:

I believe in God and in His Energy but I always believe humans are not special contrary to what Righteousness2 may say. We are not alone.

God isn’t chilling somewhere ready to rain fire and brimstone to signal the end of days
Errmn sorry you still have not cleared my question [rephrase] if the world ends today what then happens to those other galaxies and planets
Re: If The World Ends today Then What Happens To The Other Planets ??? by XXXXTENTACION: 11:27pm On Aug 14, 2021
BigCowH0rn:
grin

I love your imagination.

Those planets can live on for billions of years.
The world was not created to end but man evil will end it or force God to do so.
if you look around you right now nature is already going out of control... but only on earth not on planet Mars or Mercury.

Make no mistake, a time will come when nature will be altered enough to wipe out all life forms on earth...'again'.
Don't be surprised. We are only beginning to discover that there was a time huge creatures roamed the ear like men do today. We call those creatures dinosaurs.
Something wiped them off the surface of the earth and it wasn't magic.
if i may ask a few questions please..... embarassed
what actually happened to the dinosaurs
and ermn secondly they is no record or mention of dinosaurs in the bible does this mean that dinosaurs did not exist
Re: If The World Ends today Then What Happens To The Other Planets ??? by XXXXTENTACION: 11:29pm On Aug 14, 2021
goodmorning40:
If the world end one of the planets will shift to earth and inhabit
Please explain how you got this knowledge embarassed
like which source did you get this from
Re: If The World Ends today Then What Happens To The Other Planets ??? by XXXXTENTACION: 11:32pm On Aug 14, 2021
lekanamisu:
Sun will dim. Moon no more. Other planetary same also. Every thing now is working for us including Mars and others.

Each planet gains from one another. Can’t prove this but saw a vision when I was young saw many planets pouring their stuffs into earth. Even waters from another added to us fishes and others.
All these would have been factual if only you had proofs..... Or a little more explanation embarassed
Re: If The World Ends today Then What Happens To The Other Planets ??? by ponziponzi(m): 5:04am On Aug 15, 2021
lekanamisu:

Trillion of stars and possibly planets to support a few billion people on earth? Don't you think that is wasteful, considering it coming from a supposedly intelligent being?
Re: If The World Ends today Then What Happens To The Other Planets ??? by Monogamy: 5:26am On Aug 15, 2021
The world/earth would surely end in billion of years to come, that's when our sun reached his predicted age to die..

If our sun dies, other planets around would also die as well cos the the gravitational field of the Sun would rip all the planets apart. Infact, the sun gravitational field is what is keeping the planets around it together

Other big stars would still be existing as they have longer years than our sun.. Infact, our sun is just an average star in size compared to other stars

1 Like

Re: If The World Ends today Then What Happens To The Other Planets ??? by BigCowH0rn: 5:27am On Aug 15, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
if i may ask a few questions please..... embarassed
what actually happened to the dinosaurs
and ermn secondly they is no record or mention of dinosaurs in the bible does this mean that dinosaurs did not exist

Hello there again.

Now you might begin to understand why I was in opposition to the rubbish that woman sister-ifre is spreading in the name of Knowledge and wisdom.
She's not entirely ignorant but deliberately misleading about the truth of life.
Only people with deep rooted evil in them do what she is doing.

Now back to your question.
I'll take the last one first.

The Bible is a coded book. A book designed to make even the dumbest people on earth understand that basic facts of creation
Simply put, the Holy Bible is masterpiece authored by man through divine inspiration

Moses is believed to be the one who wrote the book of Genesis for, among other thing, he alone did God talk to face to face around that early period.

According to the bible creation was a 7 day job but I assure you that each of those days stands for millions of earth years.
Now if you check well, you will realize that God created 'different beats' to roam the earth and the seas 'days' before he created man.
Those beasts ate the grass and herbs and reproduced after their own kind.

Today, we know that the majority of the Dinosaurs were herbivorous animals... grass and herb eaters.
The carnivore among them just fed on the rest.

Now, on the sixth day, God created man.
God never would have created man if there were giant monsters still roaming the earth just waiting to eat that little man as dinner

According to science, the dinosaurs where killed off by a mega catastrophe on earth
It had to be volcanic in origin and i think God triggered it so he could 'create man'

CC: FreeSpirited
I hope you learn something.
Re: If The World Ends today Then What Happens To The Other Planets ??? by BigCowH0rn: 5:40am On Aug 15, 2021
iamadonis2:

We are not alone at in the Universe but we are the 'most special' to God.

There are other principalities and powers out there and sometimes they interact with us. The bible warns of this.
Re: If The World Ends today Then What Happens To The Other Planets ??? by obonujoker(m): 7:26am On Aug 15, 2021
Everything is going off at the set time... The sun will be darkened... And when the sun goes off, we all know what happens
Re: If The World Ends today Then What Happens To The Other Planets ??? by orunto27: 8:12am On Aug 15, 2021
THE WORLD TO THE UNIVERSE IS LIKE A FINGER TO THE BODY. JUST PRAY THAT YOU DON'T LOSE A FINGER.

THE WORK OF GOD IS INCOMPREHENSIBLE. IT'S WISDOM KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING. YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MUCH.
Re: If The World Ends today Then What Happens To The Other Planets ??? by Righteousness2(m): 8:19am On Aug 15, 2021
When u lack understanding of your Existence and the source of your Existence, you engage in Foolish ramblings.

Just hold on, let the JESUS Blast His Trumpet or your Breathe taken , then you will understand what happens to other planets.

1 Like

Re: If The World Ends today Then What Happens To The Other Planets ??? by Image123(m): 8:24am On Aug 15, 2021
The world cannot end today duh. It will take at the least one thousand years of Christ's reign on earth. Your life could end today though.
Re: If The World Ends today Then What Happens To The Other Planets ??? by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:30am On Aug 15, 2021
They are not our world and would likely stay
Re: If The World Ends today Then What Happens To The Other Planets ??? by house10s: 8:30am On Aug 15, 2021
HTF should we know
Re: If The World Ends today Then What Happens To The Other Planets ??? by XXXXTENTACION: 9:13am On Aug 15, 2021
[quote author=BigCowH0rn post=104804509]

Hello there again.

Now you might begin to understand why I was in opposition to the rubbish that woman sister-ifre is spreading in the name of Knowledge and wisdom.
She's not entirely ignorant but deliberately misleading about the truth of life.
Only people with deep rooted evil in them do what she is doing.

Now back to your question.
I'll take the last one first.

The Bible is a coded book. A book designed to make even the dumbest people on earth understand that basic facts of creation
Simply put, the Holy Bible is masterpiece authored by man through divine inspiration

Moses is believed to be the one who wrote the book of Genesis for, among other thing, he alone did God talk to face to face around that early period.

According to the bible creation was a 7 day job but I assure you that each of those days stands for millions of earth years. [\qoute] do you know what is schizophrenia
Re: If The World Ends today Then What Happens To The Other Planets ??? by XXXXTENTACION: 9:18am On Aug 15, 2021
Image123:
The world cannot end today duh. It will take at the least one thousand years of Christ's reign on earth. Your life could end today though.
Why do you guys always threaten people with death....
if you don't have the answer kindly move on..... undecided

1 Like

Re: If The World Ends today Then What Happens To The Other Planets ??? by XXXXTENTACION: 9:22am On Aug 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
When u lack understanding of your Existence and the source of your Existence, you engage in Foolish ramblings.

Just hold on, let the JESUS Blast His Trumpet or your Breathe taken , then you will understand what happens to other planets.
we all going to die.... undecided
but then using death and hell fire to threathen people into following your beliefs is totally unacceptable.... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If The World Ends today Then What Happens To The Other Planets ??? by XXXXTENTACION: 9:24am On Aug 15, 2021
obonujoker:
Everything is going off at the set time... The sun will be darkened... And when the sun goes off, we all know what happens
you mean like a timed bomb
Re: If The World Ends today Then What Happens To The Other Planets ??? by Image123(m): 10:47am On Aug 15, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:

Facts are not threats. Your life or anyone's could end today, yes or no?
Re: If The World Ends today Then What Happens To The Other Planets ??? by XXXXTENTACION: 11:05am On Aug 15, 2021
Image123:

Facts are not threats. Your life or anyone's could end today, yes or no?
No .... undecided There is more to life than death and if all the facts you know are only death and destruction then i think you have a problem... cheesy
Re: If The World Ends today Then What Happens To The Other Planets ??? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:11am On Aug 15, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:

It is not us threatening you with death, it is death itself who threatens you, exactly as Nepa Transformer, Alligators, Snakes, Sharks threatens all.

So we are only warning you the same way we warn you when you go near transformers or if an alligator is near you.
Re: If The World Ends today Then What Happens To The Other Planets ??? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:13am On Aug 15, 2021
obonujoker:

The sun has indeed darkened and you have all confessed this Truth, yet you are not aware,
Re: If The World Ends today Then What Happens To The Other Planets ??? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:20am On Aug 15, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:

When the house in which you are living in is being going to be demolished, you would not care if construction or reconstruction or deconstruction works are taking place elsewhere in your environment.

All you see is, "So Landlord wan demolish this house, so where person go stay na?"
Re: If The World Ends today Then What Happens To The Other Planets ??? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:27am On Aug 15, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

We are not alone at in the Universe but we are the 'most special' to God.

There are other principalities and powers out there and sometimes they interact with us. The bible warns of this.

Sorry to spoil your wish, you do not have much worth. We are "a drop of the bucket". Isaiah 40:15
Re: If The World Ends today Then What Happens To The Other Planets ??? by XXXXTENTACION: 11:31am On Aug 15, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

It is not us threatening you with death, it is death itself who threatens you, exactly as Nepa Transformer, Alligators, Snakes, Sharks threatens all.

So we are only warning you the same way we warn you when you go near transformers or if an alligator is near you.
Do you know it's bad to manipulate people
especially manipulating people with the fear of death .... undecided
and for once I think its totally pointless to manipulate with death because no matter what you do you are still going to die whether good or bad....
Re: If The World Ends today Then What Happens To The Other Planets ??? by XXXXTENTACION: 11:35am On Aug 15, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

When the house in which you are living in is being going to be demolished, you would not care if construction or reconstruction or deconstruction works are taking place elsewhere in your environment.

All you see is, "So Landlord wan demolish this house, so where person go stay na?"
[rephrase] you still have not "clearly" answered the question.... Let's try again if the world were to end today what then happens to the other numerous planets and galaxies
Re: If The World Ends today Then What Happens To The Other Planets ??? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:44am On Aug 15, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
[rephrase] you still have not "clearly" answered the question.... Let's try again if the world were to end today what then happens to the other numerous planets and galaxies

I answered the question. I have to have survived the "ending" first before I can observe what has happen or shall happen to my environment.

Hatians right now do not care whether Kabul, Afghanistan has fallen.

I have no business with galaxies and other planets when my survival is directly under fire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terror/terrorism In The Bible / Isn't A God Who Only Created More Logical Than A God Who Also Cares? / All illussion and magic lovers lets meet here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.