Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,435 members, 7,846,792 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Are You Listening To Jega? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Listening To Jega? (4088 Views)

President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] / Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega / Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Listening To Jega? by blackis(m): 12:26am On Apr 22, 2011
My brothers and sisters, we are all Nigerians and we know we can be a complex bunch at that! Prof Jega has done what he could do with the available resources, within the available time and within a 'playing field' littered with corrupt politicians!! I doubt if he could have done much really!

This isn't the best elections that we could have conducted given our potentials but it may not be as bad as politicians want us to believe. One thing that the registration, accreditation and voting process has done is to create a verifiable string of activities that can be scientifically proven should one have any reason to doubt its outcome. The painful aspect about pursuing this process of reclaiming ones mandate however is that it can take 'forever' and worse still there is no criminal prosecution for people who steal other people's mandate.

If there is a law mandating the criminal prosecution of these guys and the recovery of looted funds, then one less channel for thieving politicians!!
Re: Are You Listening To Jega? by jmaine: 1:19am On Apr 22, 2011
black is:

I really would love to hear what these guys have to say was their reason for the riots!!

Because their extremist Lord lost fair and square even while trying to cheat and even cheated in some places . . .
Re: Are You Listening To Jega? by Slyr0x: 3:22am On Apr 22, 2011
agabaI23:

See the last facebook update of one of the victims before he was murdered

Ukeoma Aikfavour: "Na wao! This CPC supporters would hv killed me yesterday, no see threat oooo. Even after forcing underaged voters on me they wanted me to give them the remaining ballot paper to thumb print. Thank God for the police and am happy i could stand for God and my nation. To all corps members who stood despite these threats esp. In the north bravo! Nigeria! Our change has come." Sunday at 06:48 via Mobile Web

Just checked his facebook profile. .http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=655614177&sk=wall . .I pray it aint true. . I pray he's still alive. .I pray. . .*sobs*
Re: Are You Listening To Jega? by Mobinga: 7:32am On Apr 22, 2011
Eko Ile:

Impartial and incompetent.
When your team wins you say it's credible.
When you lose you say its rigged and incompetent.
Insatiable phucks!
Truth is with or without any electoral malevolence, GEJ would win. Stop living in a cocoon of failure. Clown
Re: Are You Listening To Jega? by Blazing99: 8:30am On Apr 22, 2011
This clown was allocated over a 100 billion bucks and is still complaining of lapses? Inefficiency in expose'
Re: Are You Listening To Jega? by agabaI23(m): 10:23am On Apr 22, 2011
Slyr0x:

Just checked his facebook profile. .http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=655614177&sk=wall . .I pray it aint true. . I pray he's still alive. .I pray. . .*sobs*
If Linda Ikeji's blog report is anything to go by, then he was among the four corp members murdered with 2 cops.
Re: Are You Listening To Jega? by Bensonite: 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2011
I feel shocked and sad for the death of that young corper after serving his country deligently-got killed by those abokis.

Agaba123,
please do you know exactly where those abokis caught are from?
Re: Are You Listening To Jega? by agabaI23(m): 1:14pm On Apr 22, 2011
^^^ That was from Kaduna.
I am sure same goes for Bauchi and Kano!
Re: Are You Listening To Jega? by ZnO: 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2011
quote from Eko Ile
Impartial and incompetent.

Wow!! Dumb. Thank God you know Jega is impartial. Olodo rabada.
Re: Are You Listening To Jega? by Actionleap: 11:28am On Apr 28, 2011
Many Nigerians underate these politrickcians. Go and ask Oshun PDP how it is done. The palm kernel was used in 2007 elections quite alright. Check your fact before responding next time bro.
Re: Are You Listening To Jega? by skipo4u(m): 12:19pm On May 01, 2011
Kudos to Jega

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is The North Incapable Of Producing Quality Leaders? / Out Of Curiosity: When Did Igbo Migration Begin? / PDP National Youth Leader launches 'Say No To Electoral Violence' In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.