Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,740 members, 7,955,824 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:09 PM

How To Receive Payment Into Nigeria. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Receive Payment Into Nigeria. (251 Views)

NBC, Broadcasters To Unlock $20bn Into Nigeria’s Economy With Africast / Is It Safe To Receive Payment From Paxful Into Nigeria Domiciliary Account? / Can I Receive Payment From Paypal Into My Flutterwave Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Receive Payment Into Nigeria. by chidu100(m): 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2021
I tried receiving payment with my payoneer account, and I was told by payoneer that they could not process my payment because they do not collect money from that source, but it was coming from a business account. I have also tried transferwise, bit it is not working in Nigeria, and each time I try to transfer funds from transferwise to payoneer, it says it does not receive money from personal to personal account. I am confused here. I do not know any other means to use to receive my payment in euros, and send it to my bank account. What can I do to receive my funds in Nigeria? I do not want to use any Nigerian bank directly because it is supposed to be an euro receiving account. Please I need help here.
Re: How To Receive Payment Into Nigeria. by Perseverance127: 5:44am On Apr 22, 2021
Go to your bank and create a domiciliary dollar account or euro account. You should receive the money in Euros or dollars, depending on the domiciliary account you opened. Haven't you heard the new CBN rule on monetary transfers to Nigerian bank accounts?
Re: How To Receive Payment Into Nigeria. by HABRUZZY(m): 11:09pm On Apr 22, 2021
You can sell the TransferWise funds to me while I pay you the naira equivalent at an agreed rate

(1) (Reply)

Gas Plant Business / Best Free Sign-up Platform With Sure Payment Within 3 Weeks / Pity!!! The Nairaland Platform Continues To HINDER ENTREPRENEURIAL Prowess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.