Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Pity!!! The Nairaland Platform Continues To HINDER ENTREPRENEURIAL Prowess - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pity!!! The Nairaland Platform Continues To HINDER ENTREPRENEURIAL Prowess (234 Views)

Your Advert Prowess Might Not Be Enough For Your Products And Services / Why You Should Appreciate A Genuine "1 Like" & "1 Share" On The Nairaland-agric / Investors Lose N140.86 Billion As Nigerian Stock Market Continues Tanking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pity!!! The Nairaland Platform Continues To HINDER ENTREPRENEURIAL Prowess by LifeSolutionsTV: 1:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
It is such a pity that The Nairaland.com forum has become a forum where you cannot conveniently share your weblinks or other important links which are supposed to serve as backend links or connection links to what you do online.

Everytime one considers to provide useful information for The Financial Benefits of other people here; it is always a SHAME that One always get BLOCKED And BANNED by The Nairaland.com Bots.

It is such a pity that It has become very hard for Genuine Entrpreneurs to Succeed here on Nairaland while The Scammers continue to get away with their Huge Scams.

It is such a pity that This platform handles Social Media Engagements so POORLY.

Too Bad for Nairaland.com

As I was writing with my other Nairaland Account (MessiahMarlians) which I used in starting a particular thread I started over the midnight of today; ( https://www.nairaland.com/6582443/midnight-multi-millionaires-movement-monthly-1#102296275 )

Again...!!!

Just Again ....!!!

My Account got Banned for trying to introduce myself using a weblink that addresses my Biography.

I consider this as a very Unfortunate Thing for Nairaland.com because The Idea of Safeguiding members of your platform shouldn't be by "Restricting Everyone of The RIGHT To POST Their WILL."

Where then is the FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION ??
Where is the FREEDOM OF SPEECH

Many Scammers on this platform are getting away with their SHITTY SCAMS but instead of the moderators here to CONSTRUCTIVELY THINK of Solutions around this; They have only succeeded in making here a place of UNNECESSARY JEST where GENUINE ENTREPRENEURS continue to suffer ADEQUATE CONNECTIONS which is the most vital thing needed for Business and Investment Success.

Solutions are needed to change this POOR ATTITUDE OF SOCIAL MEDIA CONNECTION.

REAL LIFE SOLUTIONS ARE URGENTLY NEEDED.

The ONLY TWO SOLUTIONS I CAN PROFFER TO THIS ISSUE ARE:

1) A readjustment of Nairaland.com BANNING Policies is made.

Or

2) Whoever is ready to start a Networking Forum like Nairaland.com can contact me so that we can work together on creating and manifesting a better platform that will provide Everyone with FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND ENGAGEMENT.

Let's Connect Now

1 Like

Re: Pity!!! The Nairaland Platform Continues To HINDER ENTREPRENEURIAL Prowess by LifeSolutionsTV: 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2021
Those who are ready for Option 1 should signify by commenting "OPTION 1"

Those who would rather go for Option 2 should signify by commenting "OPTION 2"

As we do so; we will pull the trigger towards correcting THE POOR CONNECTIVITY OF ENTREPRENEURS and SOCIAL ENTHUSIASTS ONLINE.

Let's Ride.
Re: Pity!!! The Nairaland Platform Continues To HINDER ENTREPRENEURIAL Prowess by LifeSolutionsTV: 1:50pm On Jun 02, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:
Those who are ready for Option 1 should signify by commenting "OPTION 1"

Those who would rather go for Option 2 should signify by commenting "OPTION 2"

As we do so; we will pull the trigger towards correcting THE POOR CONNECTIVITY OF ENTREPRENEURS and SOCIAL ENTHUSIASTS ONLINE.

Let's Ride.

In the meatime; I'll be continuing with the "1 Million Box Chase" CHALLENGE and if you want to be a part of this challenge; you can join us via the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/6582443/midnight-multi-millionaires-movement-monthly-1#102296275

See you on the other side.

I await your options.

We are already in the month of June; and there's alot to be achieved in the next half of this year.

Let's Ride.
Re: Pity!!! The Nairaland Platform Continues To HINDER ENTREPRENEURIAL Prowess by LifeSolutionsTV: 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:

It is such a pity that The Nairaland.com forum has become a forum where you cannot conveniently share your weblinks or other important links which are supposed to serve as backend links or connection links to what you do online.

Everytime one considers to provide useful information for The Financial Benefits of other people here; it is always a SHAME that One always get BLOCKED And BANNED by The Nairaland.com Bots.

It is such a pity that It has become very hard for Genuine Entrpreneurs to Succeed here on Nairaland while The Scammers continue to get away with their Huge Scams.

It is such a pity that This platform handles Social Media Engagements so POORLY.

Too Bad for Nairaland.com

As I was writing with my other Nairaland Account (MessiahMarlians) which I used in starting a particular thread I started over the midnight of today; ( https://www.nairaland.com/6582443/midnight-multi-millionaires-movement-monthly-1#102296275 )

Again...!!!

Just Again ....!!!

My Account got Banned for trying to introduce myself using a weblink that addresses my Biography.

I consider this as a very Unfortunate Thing for Nairaland.com because The Idea of Safeguiding members of your platform shouldn't be by "Restricting Everyone of The RIGHT To POST Their WILL."

Where then is the FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION ??
Where is the FREEDOM OF SPEECH

Many Scammers on this platform are getting away with their SHITTY SCAMS but instead of the moderators here to CONSTRUCTIVELY THINK of Solutions around this; They have only succeeded in making here a place of UNNECESSARY JEST where GENUINE ENTREPRENEURS continue to suffer ADEQUATE CONNECTIONS which is the most vital thing needed for Business and Investment Success.

Solutions are needed to change this POOR ATTITUDE OF SOCIAL MEDIA CONNECTION.

REAL LIFE SOLUTIONS ARE URGENTLY NEEDED.

The ONLY TWO SOLUTIONS I CAN PROFFER TO THIS ISSUE ARE:

1) A readjustment of Nairaland.com BANNING Policies is made.

Or

2) Whoever is ready to start a Networking Forum like Nairaland.com can contact me so that we can work together on creating and manifesting a better platform that will provide Everyone with FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND ENGAGEMENT.

Let's Connect Now

(1) (Reply)

Twelve Habits That Will Help You Reach Financial Freedom / Seeking Co-founders: Chief Legal Officer, Finance Officer, & Marketing Officer / Make Money Online!. Just Your Phone Only, No Startup Fund Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.