Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement (129199 Views)

Theobarth Grant Disbursment / Update On Theobarth Grant / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 16, 2021
EMPERORSKY:
So, it's free registration eh
Yes dear
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 16, 2021
hjaonweqqqqq:
Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. painter
Welcome. grin cheesy
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by PrinceMicheal32: 2:29pm On May 17, 2021
ACC NAME...MICHAEL PRINCE AKACHUKWU
ACC NO.....0816086111
BANK... ACCESS BANK PLC
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Kingdemu: 11:34pm On May 17, 2021
Fôols cheesy

5 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by tplayer: 8:22am On May 18, 2021
Beneficiaries, how did disbursement go last week? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by tplayer: 8:39am On May 18, 2021
Heard from a reliable source that it continues this week. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Kingdemu: 8:57am On May 18, 2021
Dunno why Nigerians never learn angry angry

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by pek(m): 8:16am On May 19, 2021
tplayer:

[b]You are a clown but a low-grade Elomama, your scammer-in-chief. Your ignorance is legendary. Just 10 of your kind in sensitive positions can ruin a nation. Thank God you are nowhere near that. You are just a low-level huckster of no real value. You push a fake product and, worse still, you are doing it in your old age when you should be enjoying your retirement. Poor You!

That I am entitled to my opinion is not up for debate. If you don't want people contributing to your topics, then go look for a whatsapp group or website that reads TELPECON 2.0 and go display your imbecilic level of intelligence there, and I have told you this before. Here, for the most parts, people rub minds together, not throw curses when their ignorance is laid bare.

For every hundred that drops their details, there are many others who go through this thread and receive sense and walk away without commenting. Yes, its true. But I know it's beyond your ken. After all you are part of those literally expecting money from nowhere. You are a CURSED fool. A fool at your age is a fool for ever.

Your ilk who wasted their time throwing curses at those trying to tell them the truth during the halcyon days of TELEPCON are where now? Enjoying their grant? grin grin I am sure you threw some useless curses then and you are still doing so in THEOBARTH, and you will continue to do so for the rest of your miserable life as continue to apply for moronic grants.

You are the cursed one for pushing a fake grant and an equally fake disbursement date. So in your stupid mind, God will bless you for pushing a fake grant and a fake disbursement date?

You are cursed for making people hope for what is not.

You promised disbursement would happen by the 2nd week of May. It failed like you have always failed in life. Instead of you to come with an apology, you are here trying to best your last moronic post with every new post.

You claim to be old, yet you are faffing around pushing a silly grant, instead of you to be tending to your grandchildren so they don't follow your primrose path to ruin.

At your age, you are expecting Santa from planet mars to load your account with millions. Why wont you anyway when you are CURSED. When your mates were listening in economics class, you foolish self was horsing around, probably playing truant.

If you had dedicated your youthful years to meaningful ventures, you wouldn't be here on a Nairaland thread pushing a moronic grant in your twilight. Your earlier failure is even leading to more failure--your condition is a hopeless one.

Mr man, where are the facts to back up your grant? If at your age, you believe a faceless body in a far-away country is going to give you millions of naira, then I am afraid MADNESS runs/gallops in your family.

I don't normally do this; you pushed me into it with your uncouth way of speaking.

This is a knockout.
@teachlead
Just one question. Has Theobarth disbursed? You claimed second week. We need to hear from you on this.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by raypapy(m): 8:46am On May 19, 2021
teachlead:
Drop your Name, Account number & bank and any valid phone number, to be added to my cluster.

Disbursements will be carried out at unit/clusters, if you’re not in a cluster already, find one and join now. There’re thousands of clusters in the 36 states of Nigeria and the FCT.

N/B: don’t not pay to anyone for facilitation, this exercise is totally free.

The grant is real and we will all smile in a few weeks.

I
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by ClassicMan202(m): 11:58am On May 19, 2021
People still dey drop account details.....

Our mumu no too much??

3 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 12:06pm On May 19, 2021
raypapy:

Ismail Rahman afolabi
2111374349 ecobank

Please confirm the receipt of 1.8m Naija made to your bank acct on monday, 18th may, 2021.

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 12:13pm On May 19, 2021
pek:
This is a knockout.
@teachlead
Just one question. Has Theobarth disbursed? You claimed second week. We need to hear from you on this.
OP is a busy and rich person, he said he doesn't have time to post here except to come and laugh at posts. However, he can possibly reply you with lengthy post cursing and telling you how he is older than you by 40years.

5 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Sirjudy1(m): 2:20pm On May 20, 2021
tplayer:
Beneficiaries, how did disbursement go last week? grin grin grin

It went well my brother. I got the N1.8M.. I was so excited, then I went to another group and dropped my account details and received another 1.8M!

I didn't believe it. I had to resign my job, then hired an office and employed as many people as are ready to work. I then armed them with an internet enabled mobile phone.

Now the only thing we do all day is receive free money from nameless donors once we drop our account details somewhere.

Oh, and we don't pay any registration fee.. The donors are too rich to collect a dime from us. Our cluster coordinators contribute a token to their coffers though, but what's that compared to the millions we have been receiving grin

I am going to buy Banana Island next week once I can find a fitting piece of suit and a shoe to match grin wink

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 2:44pm On May 20, 2021
Thank you teachlead ooo

Sirjudy1:

It went well my brother. I got the N1.8M.. I was so excited, then I went to another group and dropped my account details and received another 1.8M!

I didn't believe it. I had to resign my job, then hired an office and employed as many people as are ready to work. I then armed them with an internet enabled mobile phone.

Now the only thing we do all day is receive free money from nameless donors once we drop our account details somewhere.

Oh, and we don't pay any registration fee.. The donors are too rich to collect a dime from us. Our cluster coordinators contribute a token to their coffers though, but what's that compared to the millions we have been receiving grin

I am going to buy Banana Island next week once I can find a fitting piece of suit and a shoe to match grin wink
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Ibadanpikin: 2:53pm On May 20, 2021
peeps4u:
Thank you teachlead ooo

Do you know that all my six friends that registered for this grant all got their 1.8million.Teachlead is the messiah Nigeria needs.

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Sirjudy1(m): 3:18pm On May 20, 2021
Ibadanpikin:
Do you know that all my six friends that registered for this grant all got their 1.8million.Teachlead is the messiah Nigeria needs.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by tplayer: 3:54pm On May 20, 2021
Sirjudy1:

I am so happy for you. grin grin grin Those people who think they know it all will start crying now. They will rot away with their stupid knowledge. shocked

Got my millions too. I am thinking of applying for more grants as well. cool cool

I said it, this is my year: I just submit account details and, hey presto, money comes in.

These foreign donors are great. God bless Apostle Theophilus, the founder of THEOBARTH. grin grin grin

I am thinking of leaving my neighborhood before they come and rob me. I mean, who won't ? grin grin

Please put me on about where you drop your account details. Let's share info.

#Millionaires

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by FatherCHRISTMAS: 4:02pm On May 20, 2021
Wait!!! Wait.! Just wait!! What theFuck is happening here
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by tplayer: 6:06pm On May 20, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
Wait!!! Wait.! Just wait!!
What theFuck is happening here

We are collecting grant money, that's what's happening.

Register and collect yours.

If in doubt, read from page 1 of this thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Sirjudy1(m): 6:11pm On May 20, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
Wait!!! Wait.! Just wait!!
What theFuck is happening here

Nothing much! We are giving our testimonies following the successful disbursement of the Theobarth grant which took place in the second week of May, this blessed year 2021.

Hope you received yours cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 11:08pm On May 20, 2021
I just received my 10th TheoBarth credit alert making a total of 18m naira received with different bank accts.

Teachlead, thank you ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:51am On May 21, 2021
Haaaaaa Theobarth eshey oo. I have always known I was going to make it.

I just received my 15th TheoBarth credit alert
making a total of 67million naira received with
different bank accts.

I just called my ex girlfriend that dumped me 3years ago and bought her 3 duplexes; one for her, one for her mother and the 3rd for her father.

Now I have started car dealerships I have always dreamt about, I will soon start selling aeroplane and helicopters all thanks to teachlead01

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Rules7: 6:57am On May 21, 2021
[quote author=peeps4u post=101900999]I just received my 10th TheoBarth credit alert making a total of 18m naira received with different bank accts.

Teachlead, thank you ooo[/quote

How you dey do this thing
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Mnopq: 7:49am On May 21, 2021
Haaaa i no go take last, sometimes truth can turn lie and lie to true, abegi I need grant make una help ooo,
my acc no;0329252617 savings acc guaranty trust bank, yusuf kehinde hussein
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Mnopq: 7:51am On May 21, 2021
@teachlead Haaaa i no go take last, sometimes truth can turn lie and lie to true, abegi I need grant make una help ooo,
my acc no;0329252617 savings acc guaranty trust bank, yusuf kehinde hussein, 08058734649
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by pek(m): 9:06am On May 21, 2021
Wow. I just received ₦2,000,000 from Theobarth. They said the extra ₦200,000 was for compensation for not disburing in second week as promised. Thank you Theobarth, thanks @teachlead

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Ebimobowei123: 9:53am On May 21, 2021
teachlead:
Drop your Name, Account number & bank and any valid phone number, to be added to my cluster.

Disbursements will be carried out at unit/clusters, if you’re not in a cluster already, find one and join now. There’re thousands of clusters in the 36 states of Nigeria and the FCT.

N/B: don’t not pay to anyone for facilitation, this exercise is totally free.

The grant is real and we will all smile in a few weeks.
bros please this is my
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by aycorporat(m): 10:06am On May 21, 2021
Hahahahahaha

Peeps4u and tplayer, God bless both of you for not standing down on disgracing this scam of a thing.

In these times especially when Nigeria is not in the good books of foreign country, just drop your account details and fiam! Money don land. Na so e dey be?
And to think some morons are still dropping... I just Pitt them that some scammers online will not pick their details and vamoose the remaining change in their account meant for transportation and feeding.

TheoBarth ko, JudasPhilemon no

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Khebajoe(m): 12:16pm On May 21, 2021
Adamolekun muyiwa Joseph
GTBank 0110013827
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by kizsis(m): 12:21pm On May 21, 2021
Please am interested is it too late

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / Football Betting.... Season One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.