Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement (129221 Views)

Theobarth Grant Disbursment / Update On Theobarth Grant / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Aboks(m): 10:15am On May 19, 2022
SCAMMERS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by tplayer: 9:39am On May 31, 2022
Huss123:
I do think VIENHAR is a complete scam because of there process of shortlisting everybody that applied and telling people to pay 1000 for Ipin..don't you think..

Run. Na fake

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by miebi6: 6:39pm On May 31, 2022
tplayer:

Run. Na fake

They are bunch of thieves
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by donem: 9:32am On Jun 06, 2022
So Till now them no disburse the imaginary grant to beneficiaries?

Truely no free money anywhere, thumbs up to the likes of tplayer,Airomon etc who painstakingly tried to enlighten the helpless masses about this scam of a grant right from inception of this thread.

You are highly honoured, your efforts didn't go unnoticed.

6 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by bluefilm: 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
Aremolekunowo:
Please run o. All these grants in Nigeria they have been advertising since 2016 on Facebook and telegram, they are all fake pls don't buy any clusters or form from they they are thieves.
SEM GRANTS
THEOBART GRANTS
SUPREME ICE CREAM GRANTS
TELPECOM GRANTS
GOLDEN BRIDGE GRANTS
COMMON WEALTH GRANTS
MTN GRANTS
ODUA GRANTS
BELMADAVIDS GRANTS
UN GRANTS
OSEA GRANTS
MIDWEST GRANT
REFUGEES GRANTS.
These are just few I can remember now there's are morn than 50 different grants been promoted by stomach grants handlers and fighters. Only the fools and gullibles will put there money in any fake grants at this moment, a word is enough for the wise.

I just heard about the Theobarth Grant two days ago.

So I decided to come to nairaland today to see what people are saying about it.

I am glad to see that it is a SCAM because the whole idea behind disbursing funds for free just like that, seriously got me confused.

May Hot Red Thunder fire Theobarth and his or her or their Nonsense Grant.

Nonsense. angry angry angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by nathanomochi(m): 10:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
https://ourworldgist.com/2022/06/13/theobarth-grant-uba-staff-confirms-first-tranche-disbursed/ i just saw this toay...scammers no wan rest sha
bluefilm:

I just heard about the Theobarth Grant two days ago.

So I decided to come to nairaland today to see what people are saying about it.

I am glad to see that it is a SCAM because the whole idea behind disbursing funds for free just like seriously got me confused.

May Hot Red Thunder fire Theobarth and his or her or their Nonsense Grant.

Nonsense. angry angry angry
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by cyrusmillz: 1:11am On Jun 26, 2022
kizsis:
Without the Grant we are still living It's not a do or die affair. We jus hope for the Best moreover our lives dont depend solely on the grant
I sincerely hope you're wiser now sha
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by cyrusmillz: 1:12am On Jun 26, 2022
kizsis:
Good morning . All arrangements for the disbursement of THEOBARTH Grant have been concluded. We have been invited to a meeting in Abuja this Thursday to Saturday after which disbursement will be done to all beneficiaries. I need your prayers for journey mercies and the whole disbursement exercise. Please accept my humble regards. This is an inside information. Don't ask me how I got it .
Chai smiley
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by EmeraldHash(m): 10:15am On Jul 02, 2022
plutob2ce:
Pls, who can confirm if vienhar.com, is real or fake, we were asked to pay 1k after confirming our account details for Ipin

They are scam oh. They are the same people as Skusat, they just change there but still using the same format. They (skusat) chop my 1k and my junior brother own last year.

Last week they (veinhar) send me a message that a friend has nominate me for their grant. Stupid people

6 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Nezero(m): 7:47am On Jul 24, 2022
It is on record that some 100 clusters paid 500k each to Theobarth last month. People dey craze ooo

N50,000,000 gone. Dashed to some semi-illiterate

My contact is a Professor for that matter.

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by lastborn2016: 4:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
Nezero:
It is on record that some 100 clusters paid 500k each to Theobarth last month. People dey craze ooo

N50,000,000 gone. Dashed to some semi-illiterate

My contact is a Professor for that matter.

Just imagine someone I respect alot messaging me to pls obtain a loan of 500k using my payslip for her to process the Theobarth grant oo telling me that disbursement would commence next month... Naso she just promise me 2Million by August ending...omo i just burst into laugh....Only greedy persons falls for this cheap scam... iffa hear say u fall....taaaaaaaarh.... No loosegaurd always dey doubleguard

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Gab25: 11:03pm On Aug 04, 2022
God abeg
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Gab25: 11:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
This people get sweet mouth o. Thank God I came to check NL
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by scamdetectking: 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2022
If you paid any money online for Theobarth Foundation grant, you have been scammed. https://nogofallmaga.org/grant-scam-theobarthglobalfoundation-com/

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Aboks(m): 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2022
Scam alert

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Cutehector(m): 7:45am On Sep 18, 2022
grin
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Paganizonda: 11:30am On Oct 08, 2022
grin angry [color=#770077][/color]
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by fela97: 1:20pm On Nov 05, 2022
[quote author=tplayer post=104727527][/quote]

The yarn too pure. Kontinu!
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by floret23(f): 8:31am On Jul 13, 2023
temiehoneycrown:

Drop your Name, Account number & bank and any valid phone number, to be added to my cluster.

Disbursements will be carried out at unit/clusters, if you’re not in a cluster already, find one and join now. There’re thousands of clusters in the 36 states of Nigeria and the FCT.

N/B: don’t not pay to anyone for facilitation, this exercise is totally free.

The grant is real and we will all smile in a few weeks.
How far? Hope you have been smiling since 2021 grin

3 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by aieromon(m): 7:08pm On Feb 05
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) says its operatives have arrested Theophilus Ebonyi, general overseer of Faith on the Rock Ministry International, over alleged fraud.

In a statement on Monday, Dele Oyewale, EFCC head of media and publicity, said the cleric defrauded members of his church and other Nigerians to the tune of N1,319,040,274.31 “using fake grants” from the Ford Foundation.

“Ebonyi was arrested for defrauding his victims, comprising Non-Governmental Organisations, NGOs, and individuals by advertising an intervention project through his NGO (Theobarth Global Foundation) claiming that the Ford Foundation was offering a grant of $20,000, 000.000 (Twenty Billion United States dollars) to assist the less-privileged in the society,” the statement reads.

The antigraft agency said Ebonyi “beguiled his victims to subscribe as beneficiaries of the phoney grant by asking them to pay for registration forms and clusters”.

https://www.thecable.ng/efcc-arrests-pastor-for-n1-3bn-fraud-money-laundering/amp

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by aieromon(m): 6:28am On Feb 08
Fresh facts have emerged about the alleged criminal activities of the General Overseer of Faith On The Rock Ministry International, Apostle Theophilus Oloche Ebonyi, recently arrested by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.

Investigations showed that Ebonyi acquired a 23-room hotel, a pure water factory, two blocks of a Primary School and two bungalow offices at Nyanya-Gwandara, New Karu, Abuja and a five-bedroom duplex at Karsana, Abuja with the proceeds of his fraudulent dealings with his subscribers. He also set up a live broadcast channel with studio equipment for his Theobarth Global Foundation with the funds of his subscribers.

Ebonyi was arrested in 2023 by the EFCC for allegedly defrauding his church members and other Nigerians using fake grants from the Ford Foundation to the tune of N1, 319,040,274.31( One Billion Three Hundred and Nineteen Million, Forty Thousand, Two Hundred and Seventy-Four Naira, Thirty-One Kobo).

Specifically, he was arrested for defrauding his victims, comprising Non-Governmental Organisations, NGOs, and individuals by advertising an intervention project through his NGO (Theobarth Global Foundation) claiming that the Ford Foundation was offering a grant of $20,000, 000. 000 (Twenty Billion United States dollars) to assist the less-privileged in the society.

He allegedly hoodwinked his victims to subscribe as beneficiaries of the phoney grant by asking them to pay for registration forms and clusters. Each subscriber was made to pay N1,800,000(One Million, Eight Hundred Thousand Naira only). Through this arrangement, Ebonyi allegedly raked in N1,391,040, 274.31. His subscribers are innocent and unsuspecting Nigerians and NGOs across the country.

Investigations by the EFCC showed that the Ford Foundation had no arrangement, grant, relationship or business with Ebonyi. The Foundation pointedly disclaimed him and his NGO stressing that it had no link whatsoever with them. The Commission has also traced five properties he acquired as proceeds of his criminal dealings.

Ebonyi is still reportedly reaching his subscribers on some social media platforms to market his spurious grant from the Ford Foundation.

Dele Oyewale
Head, Media & Publicity
February 5, 2024

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/666278-photos-abuja-pastor-used-subscribers-funds-to-acquire-hotel-factory-for-himself-efcc.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / Football Betting.... Season One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.