Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

The Safest Method To Receive Payments In Nigeria - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Safest Method To Receive Payments In Nigeria (527 Views)

Bitcoiner Implants Lightning Chip To Make BTC Payments By Hand (Pix) / UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) / Make Shopping/international Payments In 5mins. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Safest Method To Receive Payments In Nigeria by chidu100(m): 10:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
I want to receive payment from my place of work using payoneer, but payoneer were unable to process the payment. I also tried using transferwise, but I can not send it to my payoneer account because they said I was sending from personal to personal account. What is the best and safest method to receive payments in Nigeria?
Re: The Safest Method To Receive Payments In Nigeria by Pierocash(m): 10:23pm On Apr 21, 2021
chidu100:
I want to receive payment from my place of work using payoneer, but payoneer were unable to process the payment. I also tried using transferwise, but I can not send it to my payoneer account because they said I was sending from personal to personal account. What is the best and safest method to receive payments in Nigeria?
use perfect money
Re: The Safest Method To Receive Payments In Nigeria by chidu100(m): 10:27pm On Apr 21, 2021
Pierocash:
use perfect money
how does it work? And does it have euro receiving details?
Re: The Safest Method To Receive Payments In Nigeria by Pierocash(m): 10:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
chidu100:
how does it work? And does it have euro receiving details?
it can be changed to any currency through exchange just like payoneer and the rest.

Visit perfectmoney.is
Re: The Safest Method To Receive Payments In Nigeria by chidu100(m): 10:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
Pierocash:
it can be changed to any currency through exchange just like payoneer and the rest.

Visit perfectmoney.is

Can I without it in my bank account?
Re: The Safest Method To Receive Payments In Nigeria by Pierocash(m): 10:44pm On Apr 21, 2021
chidu100:

Can I without it in my bank account?
it will be converted directly to your bank account in few minuites
Re: The Safest Method To Receive Payments In Nigeria by chidu100(m): 10:54pm On Apr 21, 2021
Pierocash:
it will be converted directly to your bank account in few minuites
I have registered, but it is still taking me back to the place I registered.
Re: The Safest Method To Receive Payments In Nigeria by afrylance1: 12:34am On Apr 22, 2021
Ask your employer to use Western Union if possible. There’s also Skrill, World Remit, and PayPal. They all allow you to receive and transfer to you local account. Western Union allows you to collect your money in cash.

1 Like

Re: The Safest Method To Receive Payments In Nigeria by Pierocash(m): 7:05am On Apr 22, 2021
chidu100:
show me the screenshot
Re: The Safest Method To Receive Payments In Nigeria by Commotfornigeri: 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2021
chidu100:

Send me a message let me help you
Re: The Safest Method To Receive Payments In Nigeria by HABRUZZY(m): 11:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
chidu100:
if you are unable to find any other means you can sell the transferwise funds to me why I pay the naira equivalent at an agreed price escrow service is welcomed if you want to deal

(1) (Reply)

Keke-napep For Sale At Very Attractive Prize / New Tyrannosaur Discovered / UTEC Ad Billboard Rids The Air Of Pollution!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.