Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

I Knock On Every Door Of Opportunity To Save My Life But It Failed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Knock On Every Door Of Opportunity To Save My Life But It Failed (471 Views)

How Many Times Is One Supposed To Knock On A Door Without Response Before Stoppi / LASTMA, Police Personnel Knock Out Driver’s Teeth In Brutal Attack / "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Knock On Every Door Of Opportunity To Save My Life But It Failed by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 21, 2021
If I die just remember no one was There for me
If I die young just remember sickness killed me
If I die young just remember I couldn't pay to live
If I die you just remember I was in pain for 8 years alone.
After so many attempt to get help and save my life I fail and it cost me my life.
Re: I Knock On Every Door Of Opportunity To Save My Life But It Failed by Peachy14: 2:20am On Apr 22, 2021
Get someone or the hospital that diagnosed you to help with this publicity. we are tired of scammers here. no one will believe you are being serious.
Re: I Knock On Every Door Of Opportunity To Save My Life But It Failed by Nobody: 2:28am On Apr 22, 2021
Peachy14:
Get someone or the hospital that diagnosed you to help with this publicity. we are tired of scammers here. no one will believe you are being serious.
ok
Re: I Knock On Every Door Of Opportunity To Save My Life But It Failed by Angrygoat: 4:35am On Apr 22, 2021
Get lost idiot scammee.data sef no free
Re: I Knock On Every Door Of Opportunity To Save My Life But It Failed by Nobody: 6:10am On Apr 22, 2021
Angrygoat:
Get lost idiot scammee.data sef no free
I just chose to ignore you
Re: I Knock On Every Door Of Opportunity To Save My Life But It Failed by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 22, 2021
See, go oshodi or ikeja or winners chapel make you see people plenty like water. And according to economics supplus of a commodity reduces its value so add 2 and 2 2gether.
Re: I Knock On Every Door Of Opportunity To Save My Life But It Failed by dnawah(m): 6:46am On Apr 22, 2021
purehearttt:
If I die just remember no one was There for me
If I die young just remember sickness killed me
If I die young just remember I couldn't pay to live
If I die you just remember I was in pain for 8 years alone.
After so many attempt to get help and save my life I fail and it cost me my life.
believe me if u die u will go to hell.and forgotten.look 4 small things and be doing.if you can't go home and farm.
Re: I Knock On Every Door Of Opportunity To Save My Life But It Failed by BarristerAlarig: 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2021
Re: I Knock On Every Door Of Opportunity To Save My Life But It Failed by Angrygoat: 5:09pm On Apr 22, 2021
Anything that has to do or sound with the word ah or er ,best describes the OP. Beware OP is a chronic liar, cheater,scammer, spammer,deceiver,. Be warned

(1) (Reply)

Video:day Live Robbery In Mile 12 Bridge Lagos / Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Port Harcourt (photos) / Revealed: Why ‘unknown Gunmen’ Set South East On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.